Sign in to follow this  
LegoLyons

MOC - Harry Potter Mandrake Lesson.

5053484325_ab74890f7d_z.jpg

My first moc in quite a while.

Been wanting to do this for sometime, it's roughly based on the scene from Harry Potter, where the students have their Mandrake lesson.

Please, please comment, good or bad, and visit my Flickr stream for further photos, including shots of the figures.

Thanks

More pictures found here.

Excellent MOC 'LegoLyons' :thumbup: - great scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (information provided by my ten year old son.....oh by the way, he too feels it's a great MOC !).

I'm a conformist! 'LegoLyons' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

great scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (information provided by my ten year old son

It's actually from Chamber of Secrets, but it's all good.

Superb MOC LegoLyons. You've perfectly created an earthy, packed feel that I associate with the greenhouse. All of those little plants you've created are superb!

I especially like you Sprout figure, you did her thick robes very well.

I hope now that you've made this MOC you'll continue to make more soon!

Great some techniques here! The roof is great, and using the Death Eater cape for Sprout really captured her look in the movie! :thumbup:

Also, I love that poor Neville is late! :tongue:

information provided by my ten year old son.....oh by the way

No offence, but some rather humorous irony.

Lovely MOC! Lovely work on the building, you've done a good job with the roof!

I like your edits to the figures as well, seeing Harry with different Harry makes me wish Lego changed it for the new line of sets, but its not a problem.

I like Sprout, but I'm not too such about the Dementor cape she is wearing... Apart from that, swell job!

Hello!

A good combination of glass elements which result in a great glassy roof. Especially the use of the big dome gives this particular piece an adequate use. :classic:

Cheers,

~Christopher

Great MOC, I like that you were able to create a clear roof for the greenhouse. It would have been fine without the roof but the fact that you went the extra mile really shows

Very impressive MOC LegoLyons! The build of the greenhouse is fabulous - effective use of those trans-clear parts for the roof. Great job! :thumbup:

Are those the surrounding green plastic from the thee leaved pants that you've repurposed for sprouting plants and vines?

Love the vegetation and the feel is just right. Nicely done.

Excellent MOC 'LegoLyons' :thumbup: - great scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (information provided by my ten year old son.....oh by the way, he too feels it's a great MOC !).

It's actually from Chamber of Secrets, but it's all good.

Don't put your son in a trivia quiz against my 5 yr old goddaughter :laugh: (she's been watching the Chamber of Secrets film every day for the last couple weeks)

Just a tiny detail, but the batarang as a cast iron wind vane is a great usage.