Sign in to follow this  
The Yellow Brick

MOC : Winter Post Office

default_classic.gif More Updated Pictures on the Next page default_classic.gif

After finishing my Winter Train Station I decided to build a Post office default_classic.gif .

lego_post_office_051.jpg

The Main Building

lego_post_office_052.jpg

lego_post_office_053.jpg

Close up of the Post Office

lego_post_office_054.jpg

Here we have our friendly little Citizen posting a letter to Santa (our story begins default_devg1.gif )

lego_post_office_055.jpg

The back of the Building

lego_post_office_056.jpg

The Front Desk

lego_post_office_057.jpg

A lovely fire place (There wont be a light brick in the fire, I'll be using one as a light instead)

lego_post_office_059.jpg

With the Winter train station

lego_post_office_060.jpg

With the Winter Toy Shop

lego_post_office_061.jpg

The back of the buildings

C & C Welcome default_thumbup.gif

(Updates will be coming soon)

Edited by The Red Brick

Excellent build 'The Red Brick' and it fits the other buildings perfectly ! :sweet:

Though the postal workers keyboard is missing ? :wink:

Great work and I'm a conformist! 'The Red Brick' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Excellent build 'The Red Brick' and it fits the other buildings perfectly ! default_satisfied.gif

Though the postal workers keyboard is missing ? default_blink.gif

Great work and I'm a conformist! 'The Red Brick' I'm a conformist! ! default_satisfied.gif

Thank you lightningtiger, I'm sure Santa will bring her one for Christmas default_laugh_new.gif or will he....? default_blink.gif

Edited by The Red Brick

Very nice, I like and am confused by the fire place inside the post office. The desk area looks really good.

Overall though, the design is great and it looks like a cute post office.

Very nice, I like and am confused by the fire place inside the post office. The desk area looks really good.

Overall though, the design is great and it looks like a cute post office.

Well I'm sure the woman will get very cold without a fire place default_laugh_new.gif and I've just noticed Big Cam, you've made 85 posts today default_blush.gif

Hello!

The scene looks beautiful. Soon this time of the year is coming with the snow. :classic:

I have one minor suggestion. The top of the letterbox could need a white 1x2 snow plate as well. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

The scene looks beautiful. Soon this time of the year is coming with the snow. default_classic.gif

I have one minor suggestion. The top of the letterbox could need a white 1x2 snow plate as well. default_classic.gif

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you for that suggestion Legostein, I'll add it tomorrow along with some more updates default_classic.gif

Red Brick - I love the Winter Post Office. It looks great with your Winter Train Station and the Winter Toy Shop. Looks like all you need now is the Winter Bakery and a MOC Winter City Hall.

Awesome! It looks great beside your other building. Do you have the official winter sets? If so, post a picture with all the winter buildings you have! :thumbup:

Absolutely fantastic post office The Red Brick!

Thank you default_classic.gif

Red Brick - I love the Winter Post Office. It looks great with your Winter Train Station and the Winter Toy Shop. Looks like all you need now is the Winter Bakery and a MOC Winter City Hall.

Thanks for that suggestion KyleJohnson11

Awesome! It looks great beside your other building. Do you have the official winter sets? If so, post a picture with all the winter buildings you have! :thumbup:

Yes I'll post a picture with all of the buildings together soon default_tong.gif

Love it, but I think you need to give the inside an actual floor instead of just using the white baseplate. I'm not syaing you need to get all snotty with tiles, but maybe a layer of brown, or whatever color you choose, plates would add a lot. Something akin to what Commander Laquiet did with his King's Grocer.

Love it, but I think you need to give the inside an actual floor instead of just using the white baseplate. I'm not syaing you need to get all snotty with tiles, but maybe a layer of brown, or whatever color you choose, plates would add a lot. Something akin to what Commander Laquiet did with his King's Grocer.

Can you see the future, because I have just put some Dark brown tiles default_laugh_new.gif

That's a completely amazing Winter MOC, The Red Brick! :oh:

I really :wub: it!

It looks very realistic and there are a lot of small and lovely details included! :oh:

I personally like this your Winter MOC even much more than the Winter Train Station you built because your Winter Post Office looks much more official and much less "MOCish".

The only thing I miss in its interior is a frame with letters and packets.

Otherwise it's perfect!

Very, very well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Btw: It would be great to see a Winter Candy Shop next. :wink:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

That's a completely amazing Winter MOC, The Red Brick! default_oh.gif

I really default_wubnew.gif it!

It looks very realistic and there are a lot of small and lovely details included! default_oh.gif

I personally like this your Winter MOC even much more than the Winter Train Station you built because your Winter Post Office looks much more official and much less "MOCish".

The only thing I miss in its interior is a frame with letters and packets.

Otherwise it's perfect!

Very, very well done! pirate_thumbup.gifpirate_thumbup.gif

Btw: It would be great to see a Winter Candy Shop next. default_blink.gif

Klaus-Dieter

Thank you Klaus, At the moment I am working on the interior by adding a nice dark brown floor and taking out those dark red arches.

I'll take some updated photos today with it next to theWinter Bakery, Which I have just gotten today default_classic.gif

Another wonderful winter MOC! Great Work!

BTW, I think you should make a cafe... default_cry_happy.gif

Thanks Mrlegoninja. I'm going to make whatever has the most votes on the poll, when I've completed this Post office. So I could end up making a café default_blink.gif

Nicely done on this, it looks perfect next to the other Lego buildings! I can just envision a village of buildings like these under the Christmas tree with a nice holiday train....a beautiful sight! Well done, and I can't wait to see more! :classic::thumbup:

I said I'd post these pictures yesterday but I was quite busy building HP sets default_laugh_new.gif But here are the pictures now

lego_stuff_079.jpg

So I've added a red flag ontop and changed the flowers to red.

lego_stuff_080.jpg

lego_stuff_081.jpg

The side

lego_stuff_082.jpg

So here is the biggest update, the Floor

lego_stuff_083.jpg

The front desk, Notice the wanted poster at the back. I mean whats a post office with out post office without posters default_laugh_new.gif

lego_stuff_084.jpg

The rest of the front

lego_stuff_085.jpg

Here we have Santa's desk where he checks his Naughty and Nice list. Which one are you on default_blink.gif

lego_stuff_086.jpg

Next to the Winter Bakery

lego_stuff_087.jpg

The Sides

lego_stuff_088.jpg

The sides again

lego_stuff_089.jpg

The back of the models

lego_stuff_090.jpg

The Inside of the Bakery

keep your suggestions coming and I'll keep updating it default_classic.gif

Edited by The Red Brick

I cant wait to see the full winter vilage, it will be awesome i gues :classic: .

Wow this is great :sweet:

Now I will have to make my own winter village :classic:

Thanks Darth Jar Jar, You should really make a Winter Village.

It gives you something to put under the tree at Christmas default_laugh_new.gif