Omicron

10 New BrickForge Items Unveiled At BrickCon 2010

BrickCon 2010 is in full swing and we couldn't think of a better time to introduce some brand-spanking new items.

5037453401_48f26e481a.jpg

On he heels of our infamous Centaur & other recently-released gear, BrickForge is proud to present ten new out-of-sight accessories.

Launch an offensive with the sleek-but-deadly Battle Rifle and heavy assault Coilgun. These two cosmic caliber weapons will drive back any alien attackers or strike fear among interplanetary intruders. If you forgot to wear Ammo Pouches and run out of boom-power, just slip on a set of our Brass Knuckles for some up close and personal pounding.

For more modern appeal equip your grunts with the simple-but-sure Grease Gun. Our Backpack conveniently stows the new trench Shovel and Canteen while the Soldier Helmet provides a bit of shelter from shell-shock.

The Cutlass is great for swashbuckling while the Hatchet can be used for chopping wood or fending off local savages. Our Bayonet clips onto the BrickForge Musket or any other accessory designed with a standard 3.1mm section; such as the Battle Rifle or Coilgun, making for a truly painful experience.

Available now in the BrickForge Store. Several more colors coming soon.

Also if one were to browse the shop, you will notice that the products released at BrickFair (Centaur, Bow, etc) are now in more colors!

-Omi

AWESOME! You guys are my heroes! :wub: Now I'm forced to order!

:oh: Mohawk and Paleontologist hat! I really like the Halo guns too :thumbup:

And I just noticed the ammmo belt! Awesome! :sweet:

Edited by prateek

Nice! Very nice! Can't seem to spot the canteen, though--is it in the picture and I'm just not seeing it?

All of this looks great, fantastic work on this brickforge!

May I ask what the coilgun is based on? The Battle Rifles seems to be based off the gun from a certain videogame called halo, I am curious what the coilgun is based off.

Great new accessories. I just ordered a bunch of shields and weapons from them. Excellent parts and thier delivery is fast.

These new products are amazing.....just went to the store and bought 1 of everything I could get, I think I'll buy more after these arrive. Great job Brickforge, and keep up the good work

HAHAHAHA! :laugh: Love the knuckleduster.

Actually I just love the fact there are people out there producing stuff like this and adding to the fun and joy of building and playing around with Lego. I'll definitely get some of these new items when there's a few colours available.