Sign in to follow this  
PrinceWilliam

MOC: Japan Railway (JR) Hokkaido countryside train station

Japan Railway (JR) Hokkaido countryside train station

This production is mainly produced for the Brick Adventure 2011 in Hong Kong (Event will be held in 12-22th Jan, 2011). With also we have a great chance from Lego Hong Kong to hold an Lego Fans event in Tsim Sha Tsui on 30th, Sep, and challenge my master, AndyBear with his Lego JR train Yamate Line. So I decide to build a Japanese style train station and locomotive to compete with him.

Oversized images have been removed by moderator and due to the large number of resized text and fonts, your text has been removed as well. PLEASE NOTE EB's site guidelines when posting images. -TheBrickster

Brickshelf Gallery Link

Like what I said on your other topic, the details of this train station are just great! I simply love the underground escalator/staircase, roof details, info booth, etc. default_thumbup.gif

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm in love with the platform roof and the overhead wiring! The escalator and the guard's booth ..all wonderful. Hope to see more from you (: !

This is just beautiful. I love the picture progression too. The power poles are really cool, I like how you made them out of the tall stud pieces.

Your tiling work is great too. The minifigure placement really makes this scene believable and look proper.

Fantastic work, keep it up!