Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 2

Ch-chief, I'm sorry, b-but I have to go with m-my gut feeling on this.

I want t-to let you know that I w-will take any re-reprimands for whatever h-happens in the night. If we s-survive this, and if I am w-wrong on many more t-things, I will t-turn in my ba-badge and gun.

But t-this is what I feel. A-and it may not be a l-lot of evidence, b-but I f-feel like we need to vote.

I vote for Stash the Stylist

Whilst I am not really sure, we have got to try and this is our best shot.

I'm willing to go with Stash too. I found his vote on the first day too brash, and the situation we've seen this morning made him look somewhat more suspicious. So, I'm not confident at all, but he rubs me the wrong way. I suppose I'm just not accustomed to a fellow choosing to do people's hair for a living.

Vote: Stash the Hairstylist

I'm just not convinced that Stash is scum.

His home was searched last night, so wouldn't the investigator step forward and tell someone that he's scum?

I'll refrain from voting until more evidence comes forward.

I'll refrain from voting until more evidence comes forward.

More evidence, there will be no evidence.

All that will happen tonight is more will be recruited. No evidence will arise today nor tomorrow. You say you want to rid yourselves of the mafia then try[/b, what else is there which we can do apart from try.

There will be no evidence unless we act now.

I think we´re doing a big mistake voting off Stash. I have no idea wether he´s innoncent or not, and odds aren´t good to kill someone randomly.

But on the other hand we have no real suspects at all and not voting will lead us to nowhere, so therefore I´m willing to agree with killing Stash, but not before he had the chance to say something on his own which could erase any suspicions (although I don´t see any, I will just climb on the bandwagon) and not before someone has the chance to frame someone else instead.

But if there will be no other suspects till the evening, I will follow the few others and vote for Stash, because a deadlock only helps the mafia. :hmpf_bad:

I think it's important to let the hairdresser have his say. Can anybody remind me how many hours are left in the day? I may take a nap soon, and if possible, I'll retract my vote and give it another look-see after I get some shut-eye.

I don't buy the arguments of those trying to frame Stash. Of course that he would be investigated after his brash behaviour on day 1, so much is obvious. It would be cheeky, not to mention risky, for a scum to attract unwanted attention like that from the start. And we have no reason to suspect that last night's investigation showed that he was scum. The investigator was likely converted anyway and may not be trusted even if he were to speak up. The suitcased scum may or may not have been one of the policeman, but why would a scummy police officer need a warrant to be in Stash's house, if the intention was to convert Stash or the investigator? I'm sure that the scum have other ways.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is crucial to vote someone off today, but I think we're aiming in the wrong direction. Unless any of you have more convincing arguments?

I don't buy the arguments of those trying to frame Stash. Of course that he would be investigated after his brash behaviour on day 1, so much is obvious. It would be cheeky, not to mention risky, for a scum to attract unwanted attention like that from the start.

I totally disagree. In plain sight is a good way to hide. If I were investigating, I'd investigate the chef teacher, or the police. You don't believe Stash is guilty because he was cheeky and risky. Obviously, if it were a strategy, it worked on you and you assume he's innocent.

Exactly why are we voting Stash again? The fact that an investigator (who was likely recruited) investigated him? Or that he drew attention to himself yesterday for perfectly valid reasons? The arguement against him seems to be non-existant at best.

Since the person who investigated him appears to have become part of the mafia, wouldn't it be wiser to try and find out who was likely to investigate Stash? I recall a couple of people voicing thier suspicions of him in fact Thomas Bricks even suggested that he would be a good investigation target!

I also who advise anyone who has investigate any of these individuals:

Dick Dillard

Janice Boy

Craig Boy

Stash

Me

Erik King

Isn't it then possible he was in fact an investigator? Not to mention how he apparently suspected anyone who could have even been considered as a conviction target. If my memory serves me correctly he was flailing quite wildly yesterday. All in all, Mr Bricks seems more likely to be scum than the stylist. I am aware that he is indisposed and my arguement has less value because of it. What I'm saying though is that there is pratically no reason for all this suspicion over Stash.

I will of course vote for him if someone brings up something more than "scum were in his house!!!!" but right now I'm not seeing it. :sceptic:

I totally disagree. In plain sight is a good way to hide. If I were investigating, I'd investigate the chef teacher, or the police. You don't believe Stash is guilty because he was cheeky and risky. Obviously, if it were a strategy, it worked on you and you assume he's innocent.

It would have been a dangerous strategy for a scum: being so openly bold, he was certain of being investigated the next night. That's a strategy that could have benefited him more as a townie than a scum, because as a townie he could have proven his innocence -- at least to some -- while as a scum he had to make sure that the investigator(s) would be silenced quickly. Quite a risk to take, an unneccessary one I would say. Unless the plan was to attract -- and identify -- investigators in order to convert them, but how could he convert them the same night that he was investigated?

I recall a couple of people voicing thier suspicions of him in fact Thomas Bricks even suggested that he would be a good investigation target!

With all due respect to the departed Mr. Bricks, he just spoke a lot of nonsense, so if he got something right, it was by accident.

Again, how many more hours left in the day?

Since the person who investigated him appears to have become part of the mafia, wouldn't it be wiser to try and find out who was likely to investigate Stash? I recall a couple of people voicing thier suspicions of him in fact Thomas Bricks even suggested that he would be a good investigation target!

Isn't it then possible he was in fact an investigator? Not to mention how he apparently suspected anyone who could have even been considered as a conviction target. If my memory serves me correctly he was flailing quite wildly yesterday. All in all, Mr Bricks seems more likely to be scum than the stylist. I am aware that he is indisposed and my arguement has less value because of it. What I'm saying though is that there is pratically no reason for all this suspicion over Stash.

Interesting angle. Actually, it may be wise to vote out Mr Bricks, because if he's really a townie, being indisposed he won't help us much tonight, and he will be an easy prey for the scum. Better take him down now that regret later. On the other hand, there is a slight chance that he has already been converted by the scum, in which case the choice is obvious.

It would have been a dangerous strategy for a scum

I think it's a dangerous strategy for n00bie scum, but I get the feeling old Stash has got a little experience, if you catch my drift. I'm really not sure he's scum, but he's the only one that smells funny to me.

I don't mind being investigated. I don't have anything to hide.

I am still unconvinced about Stash. Though we cannot condemn people for voting off am innocent if he is one, I am still making a list of who votes.

I think it's a dangerous strategy for n00bie scum, but I get the feeling old Stash has got a little experience, if you catch my drift. I'm really not sure he's scum, but he's the only one that smells funny to me.

I see your point. Tough to decide. I wonder how much time is left before we need to reach a decision. I would also like to hear from any others about the pertinence of voting out Mr Bricks.

Exactly why are we voting Stash again? The fact that an investigator (who was likely recruited) investigated him? Or that he drew attention to himself yesterday for perfectly valid reasons? The arguement against him seems to be non-existant at best.

I will of course vote for him if someone brings up something more than "scum were in his house!!!!" but right now I'm not seeing it. :sceptic:

I agree totally with you, especially because I already brought up the possibility that Mr. Bricks is converted two times. :hmpf_bad:

The more I think about it, the less I think Stash is scum, but we don´t have any other suspects yet except for Stash, mr. Bricks, who´s disposed, and Erik King from the first round. Beyond them we could vote randomly for the ones who keep silent without good explenations, but I don´t think that´s the way we should go.

The last possibility we have is waiting another round for some evidence, but I´m not sure if this will lead us to anywhere. :sceptic:

I agree totally with you, especially because I already brought up the possibility that Mr. Bricks is converted two times. :hmpf_bad:

The more I think about it, the less I think Stash is scum, but we don´t have any other suspects yet except for Stash, mr. Bricks, who´s disposed, and Erik King from the first round. Beyond them we could vote randomly for the ones who keep silent without good explenations, but I don´t think that´s the way we should go.

The last possibility we have is waiting another round for some evidence, but I´m not sure if this will lead us to anywhere. :sceptic:

Ok, so when the man said he wasn't stealing, the man with briefcase (either stash or a cop) said he wants to talk, I see it as them being recruited to mafia, so stash cold be a mafia recruiter, or if it was a cop in stash's store, how did he get in there? He would need a warrant. (cops would need a warrant for suspicious reasons which leads back to Stash.) Or one of the police could be scum, which leads back to Erik King.

I seriously doubt the fact that Stash is scum. Not saying that I supports that he is innocent for sure but I find it very unlikely to have someone being identified as scum simply because it happens in his residence? I don't know what to make out of it in an exact manner but based on the conversation stated earlier made me felt that the 2 black mysterious persons seem to be there for an unknown purpose,

“Well that was interesting. Just a quick look around can reveal so much!”

It means someone visited Stash last night and somehow or another, this person knows something about him.

“AHHH! Wha… I was just lost… I… I wasn’t stealing…”

It means the first mystery person met someone in Stash residence. At that point, it could be Stash or someone else who happens to find him, based on the quote below. In this way, I am very much certain the second mystery guy could have approached our likely investigator in this case? This is how I linked everything up for Stash story.

“I want to talk to you.”

I seriously doubt the fact that Stash is scum. Not saying that I supports that he is innocent for sure but I find it very unlikely to have someone being identified as scum simply because it happens in his residence? I don't know what to make out of it in an exact manner but based on the conversation stated earlier made me felt that the 2 black mysterious persons seem to be there for an unknown purpose,

This is very true, I agree that there is not enough evidence to lynch Stash, I mean, since the other events of the night took place outside, does that mean I was part of it, or my homless friend Gen? I do live outside you know.

Hmm, you seem Very outspoken here, and are broadcasting that you are innocent. He never said that all who did not post are mafia, he said it would help, with which I agree. I know many of us have not said a word yet, and it is a valid question as to whom they are hiding from. Why can you only be active now? Why say you are innocent when you have no proof? And why are you so outspoken against this list? I do not know your reasons, so if you could shed some light on your statement, it would help the rest of us understand.

Susan

In personal life, my close relative died. I am serious about this, I do not joke about such things.

-

Redwater

Why are we certain that the person holding the briefcase was either Stash or a Policeman? Since when do scum care about rules like breaking and entering? This is some of the flimsiest evidence I've heard of. I am more apt to suspect Ron King, who first voiced this thoery than Stash.

Although Ron is a policeman... :hmpf_bad:

Still there is far too little evidenece for me to cast a vote tonight.

Why are we certain that the person holding the briefcase was either Stash or a Policeman? Since when do scum care about rules like breaking and entering? This is some of the flimsiest evidence I've heard of. I am more apt to suspect Ron King, who first voiced this thoery than Stash.

Although Ron is a policeman... :hmpf_bad:

Still there is far too little evidenece for me to cast a vote tonight.

Uh, I am not a policeman, I believe you are referring to Officer Erik King. I suppose most of you are right, there is little evidence against Stash. But I feel we need to hang someone, because if we dont, the scum will get the upper-hand. But I do have on more concern, even if we do let Stash testify, what do you think he is going to say? "I am innocent, I wasnt anywhere near my store, etc etc". I would like to hear more from people who KNOW he is innocent, not just people who speculate about his innocence.

I hate doing this, but I also hate doing nothing.

I really don´t think, Stash is scum.

I don´t believe in this "either Stash or a policeman is scum"-theory, but it is the only thing we have.

Therefore I want to tie in with the Eric is scum theory of yesterday, although I defended him, and I know this must look fishy, and it is not because of his annoying studdering, but I vote: Erik King/KingoftheZempk

I´m still unsure wether if he´s scum, but it´s beyond stash the only other option.

Or one of the police could be scum, which leads back to Erik King.

I will bring up this second person to be voted for and hope, that he will be convicted during the few resting hours.

I hate doing this, but I also hate doing nothing.

I really don´t think, Stash is scum.

I don´t believe in this "either Stash or a policeman is scum"-theory, but it is the only thing we have.

Therefore I want to tie in with the Eric is scum theory of yesterday, although I defended him, and I know this must look fishy, and it is not because of his annoying studdering, but I vote: Erik King/KingoftheZempk

I´m still unsure wether if he´s scum, but it´s beyond stash the only other option.

I will bring up this second person to be voted for and hope, that he will be convicted during the few resting hours.

Unvote:Stash

But I feel there is even less evidence against Officer King, perhaps you can re-iterate the evidence arrayed against him?