Sign in to follow this  
XimenaPaulina

What's with the Sesame Street names of the moderators?

Yay! Just in time for my Chemistry test! Thanks for your consideration in helping me study! :laugh:

What are you people on about anyway? All this excessive rambling is making my head hurt!

Keep it Relative

]Yes, precisely, that would indeed present you with a very nice way of keeping it all in relative fashion.

Keep it Relative.

What are all the "yay"s for? Did something fun happen?

Of course not. Why would something fun ever happen at this site. It's as boring as always. And that's how we like it, right? In fact, I think that writing this post is a bit too fun for me. I better go and do something less stimulating, like watching some batteries recharge.

...watching some batteries recharge.

Way too intensive on the eyes. In my judgement, observing spontaneous fission is exceedingly more soothing.

Keep it Relative.

Love the new Fellow Rank Tag. :laugh:

:laugh:

What's the reasoning behind these shenanigans?

Edited by prateek

What shenanigans are you referring to, young friend? I too firmly believe in the need for precise reasoning behind every deed and course of action, even though I fail to see any actual processes unravelling here.

Hence I shall retreat to sip my evening tea. Please excuse me.

Keep it Relative.

Too light headed these young people are! I think they need more enlightment, but I'm too tired by the whole boredome of this discussion to bring some right now. It is not like any electrical current is passing through me right now.

These frequent hallucinations among our members is truly and in all ways diabolical! I firmly believe a trip to a psychoanalyst post-haste may prove the most effective remedy for these boggled minds.

If you can read any of the above, you definitely don't need glasses! :laugh:

If you can read any of the above, you definitely don't need glasses! :laugh:

Well, I must say I do have spectacles old chap, and they sharpen it all quite rightly. Without my spectacles I may hit a sticky spot, though, so your comment is still in the affirmative. Truly superb deducting skills.

I just thought I would let you all know I now have lots more work with Brickarms and Brickforge, working on some shiny products of course :classic:

Hmmm, lustrous.

So Helium walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases here". Helium doesn't react.

...Anyways, I like this joke a lot better because I can relate to it. default_laugh_new.gif I especially like def's element, which has an atomic number that doesn't exist (there is no square root of two).

So Helium walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases here". Helium doesn't react.

That is midly amusing joke, comrade. It is in the too bad that my element is in rare, so I have none share with the others.

Let us keep in the relative.

I'm just so happy that I have found a place to share my love of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene building blocks with others. It really is a lovely scientific community here.

The great thing about acrylonitrile butadiene styrene is that this material combines the strength and rigidity of the acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of the polybutadiene rubber. They're just so darn impact resistant, I love it! Can't wait to see more of you around here.

And remember,

Keep your beakers broken in! :thumbup: