Sign in to follow this  
AllanSmith

Hero Factory 2010

I gotta think o Surge as a traitor, or else he sucks. Traitor in traitor training. Without knowing it. Traitor.

I gotta think o Surge as a traitor, or else he sucks. Traitor in traitor training. Without knowing it. Traitor.

Just like the traitorous traitor villain known as the villainous Von Nebula.

adjective adjective adjective adjective adjective

Though shouldn't 'splode be spikier?

The Heroes don't really appeal to me at all, but the bad guys are actually really neat. I think Rotor and that Toxic guy are easily the best this theme has to offer, I might even buy them (I stopped buying LEGO action figures after 2005).

adjective adjective adjective adjective adjective

Though shouldn't 'splode be spikier?

There are holes in his armour. He probably shot 'em spikes at Mister Surge there.

I think of him as a sort of poisened Tahu Nuva from the Mask of Light film. Good at heart, but there is something making him

evil. I am interested to see how Surges problem resolves.

I think of him as a sort of poisened Tahu Nuva from the Mask of Light film. Good at heart, but there is something making him

evil. I am interested to see how Surges problem resolves.

Or maybe as someone underocver

EDIT:

Just like the traitorous traitor villain known as the villainous Von Nebula.

Nah, he's just some random angry person to me. Surge is that inside dude.

Edited by BTK

People, Surge won't be the traitor... Furno WILL!

Mark my words, Surge is the traitor.

People, Surge won't be the traitor... Furno WILL!

He's using a pun. Geddit? William?

Is there any indication in HF media that there is a traitor at all? It might be too big of a plot element for HF's story, and we just had a traitor plot take up all of last year in BIONICLE. :sceptic:

Although I like the idea of a Hero being captured and reprogrammed to work as a spy given that they're robots and all...

Nowai Zib is the traitor!

How dare you assert such a thing! Zib is a god among men!

lol, j/k. But seriously, Zib is such a brilliant character, both character-wise and design-wise.

I honestly doubt that Surge will go full-blown traitor. The worst he might do is be too conflicted to act at some point where he's needed (which would still be a bad thing, but certainly won't mean actively turning against his team). But it's always a possibility...

Is there any indication in HF media that there is a traitor at all? It might be too big of a plot element for HF's story, and we just had a traitor plot take up all of last year in BIONICLE. :sceptic:

Although I like the idea of a Hero being captured and reprogrammed to work as a spy given that they're robots and all...

To many good robits gets boring.

He's using a pun. Geddit? William?

Pssst:

I for one think that it would be too obvious for Surge to suddenly become a traitor and etc... On the other hand Furno is amazingly impressive as the best of the rookies, so Nebula will make him think that the pros hate him somehow and don't let him grow and he'll become evil...

Then, he will be the leader of the next villains and all... We'll get a Titan evil Furno...

I for one think that it would be too obvious for Surge to suddenly become a traitor and etc... On the other hand Furno is amazingly impressive as the best of the rookies, so Nebula will make him think that the pros hate him somehow and don't let him grow and he'll become evil...

Then, he will be the leader of the next villains and all... We'll get a Titan evil Furno...

With a flying super cycle

Please put a bit more into your posts - this is spam by itself. - 3D Brickthing

Edited by 3D Brickthing

From the scrolling Call Center text on the Hero Factory website today... "There's a big scary castle on the hill, and they're about to attack us... wait, never mind. It's only a model." :laugh:

From the scrolling Call Center text on the Hero Factory website today... "There's a big scary castle on the hill, and they're about to attack us... wait, never mind. It's only a model." :laugh:

I'd like to credit that hilarity to the web content writers, but I think those scrolling messages take suggestions from the Hero Factory support form on the website.

I'd like to credit that hilarity to the web content writers, but I think those scrolling messages take suggestions from the Hero Factory support form on the website.

Yeah, I doubt the webmaster(s) put in things like "There's a guy in my living room who's saying his name is Meltdown, he's gonna [blah blah blah]…"

Curious Care Bears Sweat

”what seems like a strange phrase, read between the lines, and a message you will see”

2011 is the way of the future 

I admit that I love Hero Factory. The Hero sets look abundant in new peices, look a lot more armoured than several previous impulse sets, and have a sense of epic-ness written all over them. The villains however, as cool as they look, are really bland. They all share similar designs and lack lots of posebility... the titans and vehicles are of course innovative and unique though.

The site fantastic - showing the weather and time of day in Makuhero city makes it feel a lot more "alive" and the bio's and videos are in-depth and creative. Story sounds a little cliche, but definitely not something I can make a true fuss over. Can't wait for the "movie" (television show, whatever).

I guess I'll just have to buy some... Damn it, LEGO.

-ZotS