Sign in to follow this  
AllanSmith

Hero Factory 2010

Found these pics, thought I'd show em.

Wish I have, they don't reach until December/january next year. But I've seen pictures of him.

Links? Because the most recent pics we have of the actual set are from Toy Fair, and it's to be expected that they have preliminary pieces.

@VBBN: You'll need to rehost those images, you need to be a member to view them as is :)

Oh, I was talking of the Toy Fair images, but since you say that. I'm wrong.

I don't think what I said came out sounding as hopeful as I meant it haha. Anyway, apparently the villains have hit the US. I'm probably gonna check out my local TRU on Monday or Tuesday next week, see if I can pick up some of them and post a review :) I'm thinking Corroder and Thunder as the number one priorities for me, but I'm not sure yet. Any suggestions?

I'll just link to the page they are on,

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/163090-bionicle-hero-factory-thread-275.html#post4982018

You should be able to view them there, post #6825

I think you mean #6852, and because they are attachments non-members still can't view them :\

Edited by The Dor

Blargh alright I’ll fix it

Lol, they're talking about my Furno review like I hated the set or something. I was incredibly positive about the set in my review.

Seriously, this is hilarious. :)

Oh my god I am having the best time of my recent life reading through that topic. Thanks for linking it! :D

Edited by Darth Vader

Wish I have, they don't reach until December/january next year. But I've seen pictures of him.

Well the HF online instructions say they're trans+neon.

DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN

Well the HF online instructions say they're trans+neon.

DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN

I'm agreeing with the online instructions, since I'm 99% sure they are for the final set.

the instructions were where I got that notion lol :D

I prolly should have clarified that- I could have avoided a page or two of discussion on that lol

also, Natalie B.- I know the canisters aren't big. I like the size they are, as they will be great for lego ships ;)

I think then that Corroder will be secondary to Meltdown. I can't wait for reviews!

I'm sure they'll still be worth a bit, seeing as how they still only come in one set. this just means you'll have a surplus when you get Meltdown

Lol, they're talking about my Furno review like I hated the set or something. I was incredibly positive about the set in my review.

Seriously, this is hilarious. :)

Oh my god I am having the best time of my recent life reading through that topic. Thanks for linking it! :D

...Incredibly positive as in, you can't believe how positive you were about it because it's an impulse set? Because it was a fairly balanced review, leaning a little on the negative side, but I could tell you're on the fence about the line in general, or at least the set. There was a pretty even number of pros and cons.

Oh, fiddlesticks. Now my non-production trans/neon green Mahri tubes won't be special. :tongue:

It's probably more likely that Meltdown's tubes are trans-clear blended with lime to match the lime tentacle. Either way, your Mahri tubes are special in their origin, not their rarity. :wink:

Corroder review up on youtube.

I've seen the recent Youtube reviews - while they do give new insights on the sets (like I'm somewhat convinced to get Thunder now) they don't offer much depth. Meh.

A Teaser for my next review thats coming up tomorrow

4780551976_bee07a57e1.jpg

"Preston" Stormer is really cool. Who cares if his arm is hollow? He's compatable with any Bionicle, or any other toy

because you can just act like he was dropped there for beat down time! IT'S EPIKK

... Edit... Apperently megablocks is replaced with megablocks

A Teaser for my next review thats coming up tomorrow

4780551976_bee07a57e1.jpg

I got Mark Surge and Natalie Breez both today. I was going to do a review on Breez(if you didn't mind), because you had already done one on Mark Surge.

Then I realized I still didn't have a camera. :laugh:

On 7/10/2010 at 9:20 PM, Captain M said:

I got Mark Surge and Natalie Breez both today. I was going to do a review on Breez(if you didn't mind), because you had already done one on Mark Surge.

Then I realized I still didn't have a camera. :laugh:

Well theres no stopping anyone from doing reviewse,I'm going to be reviewing all six of the heros so go ahead and post reviews, the more the merrier!