Sign in to follow this  
AllanSmith

Hero Factory 2010

I think the reason why TLG used a Glatorian head and not an Avtoran one is so that Nebula's mandibles that are Mantax's claws can be attached to the side of its head.

Quite true; I'm glad they did, in my opinion.

Also,

:)

-Mesonak

Upcoming review later today or tomorrow;

4777589968_5bb3f39719.jpg

Granted that pic looks a bit messy, it was my attempt to give it a softer look. :grin:

Anyways, Yes indeed I will be reviewing none other than SURGE. BREEZ will be coming next week,and FURNO the week after that.

I'm not usually into Bionicle like stuff but I have to say that the bad guys from this theme look pretty darn cool!

I'm not a big fan of the good guys though except for the silver one that I'll probably pick up.

Heres a pic I toom of SURGE's Canister in case you want ot see it since it will be a while until my review is up;

4777633214_d7bdfa9958.jpg

Upcoming review later today or tomorrow;

4777589968_5bb3f39719.jpg

Granted that pic looks a bit messy, it was my attempt to give it a softer look. :grin:

Anyways, Yes indeed I will be reviewing none other than SURGE. BREEZ will be coming next week,and FURNO the week after that.

Make it heavier, not softer. Like a boss, not the other way around.

Here's another question, if anyone could help me that would be great:

What connection points do we have on the backs of the Hero Torsos? (when they're wearing their armour)

And to a further extent, what pieces can be attached to them? I realise that last part of the questionis a bit odd, obviously I don't want a complete list of every piece that fits properly, just a rough idea would be nice though I can probably work that out for myself anyway so it's not all that important.

The reason I'm asking is I want to add wings/backpacks to some MOCs, and would like to start straight away, even though i don't have any of the figures.

Thanks, Will/Rocketbilly

I will have a picture of Surge's backview when my review is up Will, you can go from there.

And I just got Natalie Breez in the mail a few minutes ago!

Here's another question, if anyone could help me that would be great:

What connection points do we have on the backs of the Hero Torsos? (when they're wearing their armour)

And to a further extent, what pieces can be attached to them? I realise that last part of the questionis a bit odd, obviously I don't want a complete list of every piece that fits properly, just a rough idea would be nice though I can probably work that out for myself anyway so it's not all that important.

The reason I'm asking is I want to add wings/backpacks to some MOCs, and would like to start straight away, even though i don't have any of the figures.

Thanks, Will/Rocketbilly

7167_furno_19.jpg

It's pretty obvious that Lego has spent a lot of time designing these. It all has a thought through purely mechanical design.

[img[/img]

Thankyou! looks like I'll have to adjust some of my designs, but I was pretty accurate.

That's a lovely picture Darth Vader - I've always admired your reviews. I'd say they're better than the S@H pictures, but of course yours show the gaps on the model and things whereas Lego, obviously, hides them with clever posing and angles.

Will/Rocketbilly

Wait a minute THAT is his back...

Why did they have to give him a black Torso thingy it looks absolutely awful from the back :sick:

They could have at least made his torso match with the colours of the rest of him :sceptic:

Why did they have to give him a black Torso thingy it looks absolutely awful from the back :sick:

They could have at least made his torso match with the colours of the rest of him :sceptic:

It's actually really good when you get it. You find it actually works.

It helps with color. Would you want some crazy batshit neon colored orange toy? Black helps.

All the hero torsos are black.

from the review, I can see that Xplode's armor and weapon are some really sweet parts. Unfortunately, I'm not personally too keen on his look and I find that the armor only looks good from a certain angle. They could have at least put something on the back part of the three-way pin on his arm- even a bohrok eye- just something to prevent that lazy look to the set. the arms also bug me a bit, but I could live with that.

Thunder, on the other hand looks great! This is another set I don't like the appearance of because of that massive underbite, but overall, the thing looks solid and well armored and has a cool weapon.

Still looking forward to reviews for Corroder and Meltdown, who are the best of the series in my opinion.

I'm not sure which I will get- Corroder looks so feral and raptor-like, but meltdown is the epitome of evil robot plus he has more trans-injected tubes and the biohazard canisters....

Both win for me, but I suppose Meltdown is best for parts. What do you guys think?

JTLYK, Meltdown doesn't have trans-injected tubes, they got changed. And the canisters are not so big.

I don't know if you lot have seen this before, but I thought I'd share it, since it's awesome.

Awesomeness

That link didn't work for me, but I got the video number. It's just a longer version of one of the promo videos. Nothing major, but it's pretty cool.

Bam! Sorry, I'm on my iPhone, so the link is to the mobile site that doesn't work on computers. I thought it would just switch back, but obviously not.

Pretty nice vid. I've always hated advertising joints that aren't there, but whatevz. The motorcycle physics were a bit shotty,

but overall they did a nice job :)

JTLYK, Meltdown doesn't have trans-injected tubes, they got changed. And the canisters are not so big.

You have him?