WhiteFang

Special - Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 2 Voting

Stand a chance to win a random Series 2 minifigures by voting for your favourite entries

gallery_2351_109_173505.jpg

What is this giveaway all about:

Hey everyone, I got a sweet surprise for our Eurobricks Community. You can stands a chance to win 4 random mysterious LEGO Collectable Minifigures just by placing your votes in the respective voting categories. It works the same like our Eurobricks Raffle.

The Rules

1. Have fun by participating in the voting categories.
  2. You must vote once in both Category A and Category B in order to qualify a free raffle.
  3. Eurobricks members who are registered on or after 6th September 2010 are not eligible for this special raffle giveaway.
  4. Participants who submitted their entries in the building contest are also eligible for this giveaway.
  5. Staff decisions are final.
  6. Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.

The Prizes!

After the voting is closed and the official results is announced, the Eurobricks Staff will draw random lots from the pool of submitted eligible entries and will pull out a total of 4 lucky winners who have voted in Category A and Category B. What prizes do they stand to win, you ask? Courtesy of the Eurobricks Staff and The LEGO Group (TLG) we are giving away 1 random LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 2 figure each. Don't ask me what is the minifigure. It's random. I will reveal the actual minifigure at the end of the results.

The winners are to pm their address to me. I meant, DarkFang. So he can ship the prize to you. :wink:

It's that simple!

Deadline

Voting will close on the 5th of October, 2010 at 1200hrs (GMT+8). Applies the same for this raffle giveaway.

Please use this thread for any further discussion or questions pertaining to this special highlight.

The 4 lucky winners!

Congratulations to the following 4 lucky Eurobricks winners. Each of them has won a random LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2. Please follow the given instructions above for claiming of the prize. Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable experience with this concluding giveaway event for the celebration of Eurobricks/LEGO Collectable Minifigures. Stay tune for more of such special celebration.

1) Mexican - Yatkuu

2) Ringmaster - Cutlass Iz

3) Lifeguard - ---Vertea---

4) Karate Master - Blackicep8ntball

WhiteFang and the Eurobricks Team

Edited by WhiteFrangium
Results are announced

Can I enter the raffle if I submitted only a category A entry? (I mean, I must have entries in both categories?)

Can I enter the raffle if I submitted only a category A entry? (I mean, I must have entries in both categories?)

You are part of the raffle as long you voted in both categories and is registered on or before 6th Sep.

You are part of the raffle as long you voted in both categories and is registered on or before 6th Sep.

I got confused because of this:

Participants who submitted their entries in the building contest are eligible for this giveaway.

Thanks.

By the way, thanks for the great contest, Eurobrick staff, TLG and Whitefang! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by noname

Awesome! I guess this is a great method of getting more people to vote. :thumbup:

:laugh: and now my entry can get it's butt kicked even worse than it was going to! :laugh:

Great, a chance to win without building! I didn't have the time to make my vig for the explorer with a caveman, so this is good news! Thanks to all involved! :thumbup:

I voted!

Great, a chance to win without building! I didn't have the time to make my vig for the explorer with a caveman, so this is good news! Thanks to all involved! :thumbup:

:laugh:

This is really good of you guys, thanks!

Edited by Ratshot

I am really glad that you enjoyed this surprising highlight. :sweet:

I adjusted something on the first post. Winners of this contest is to send a PM with their contact info to DarkFang instead. :blush:

Winners are not made known yet but it will be concluded as soon as I finished dealing with the contest winners. Give me a few days for the results to be published. Thanks for your patience.

Winners are not made known yet but it will be concluded as soon as I finished dealing with the contest winners. Give me a few days for the results to be published. Thanks for your patience.

Alright, I was just curious :blush:

The 4 lucky winners!

Congratulations to the following 4 lucky Eurobricks winners. Each of them has won a random LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2. Please follow the given instructions above for claiming of the prize. Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable experience with this concluding giveaway event for the celebration of Eurobricks/LEGO Collectable Minifigures. Stay tune for more of such special celebration.

1) Mexican - Yatkuu

2) Ringmaster - Cutlass Iz

3) Lifeguard - ---Vertea---

4) Karate Master - Blackicep8ntball

Oh wow! Lucky I read what gets Front Paged or else I might never have known about this extra. Thanks Fangy! :sweet:

Wow - thanks to the hosts of this additional raffle, and congratulations to the other winners! I don't think I've ever won a raffle in my life! This was a neat idea to raise the participation.