Sign in to follow this  
me like lego lots2

i'm new

No they didn't lol, there is still Vad and me. But we cannot be always online, can we ? *skull* Anyway, topic moved and please "me like lego lots2", next time scroll down and you'll see the right category... By the way, how old are you ?

Uh, welcome. Though I have feeling you might not stay very long.

By the way, how old are you

He said in a different thread that he's 10.

Welcome! :biggrin: Have fun, but don't spam please, I went to the chamber, and learned my lesson, hoepfully, it doesn't come to that for you. :smile:

Apologies, this board is filled with ageism.

That said, when registering you were asked to be over or exactly 13...

-Tilius-

That's not the case anymore... It's not about ageism, but most kids are pretty annoying, it's a fact. We can't spend our time watching what every kid is writting here. So far our youngest members have been spamming all around, some have even posted racist messages... We rarely have this kind of problem our oldest members

Point taken, Jipay.

Still, lets not be assumptive, guys. If they ever need to go to the chamber they will. Just leave it and welcome a new member! :happy:

-Tilius-

That's not the case anymore... It's not about ageism, but most kids are pretty annoying, it's a fact. We can't spend our time watching what every kid is writting here. So far our youngest members have been spamming all around, some have even posted racist messages... We rarely have this kind of problem our oldest members

Its not a fact that every kid is banned though. I joined when I was 12, and I'm still here, more than a year later!

-l2k-

Oh, and Welcom!

Welcome! :biggrin: Have fun, but don't spam please, I went to the chamber, and learned my lesson, hoepfully, it doesn't come to that for you. :smile:

Ooooh, what was it like 8-

We rarely have this kind of problem our oldest members

That's not true, everyone knows I'm an absolute menace around here! Deino.jpg

...anywho...welcome MLLL2

Ooooh, what was it like 8-

What i never mentioned is the fact that i know all about vcvc and stuff. So i dont want that to happen again. :-) and I like pie. oh,was the thing setle why vahki sghould have been in the chamber? cuase hes a friend of mine. ;-) the point is ill do my best even though im a kid.

I suppose I am still considered a kid at 14, but I feel respected around here (I hope that's the case guys)

Anyway welcome to EB, and I ditto what everyone else has said about spamming ;-)

Yes but your case is different since you are my apprentice Sarg

Welcome MLL2 to EB. I am 14 also, I don't really know what you guys here at EB think of me, but let's not open that Pandora's Box ;-).

Could we stop speaking about my trip to the chamber! I'm trying to be a new member, clean and spamless. And yes, Friday, it was settled, long ago.

In my own very humble opnion, I think the EB admins are too soft on spammers. I think they should ban this kid before he causes too much trouble.

In my own very humble opnion, I think the EB admins are too soft on spammers. I think they should ban this kid before he causes too much trouble.

what kid and if it's me i'll be well behaved :-)