Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Your favourite celebrity in LEGO

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I was recently inspired when I saw someone pay homage to their favourite Pop Princess, the one and only Kylie. I thought it would be nice to make a Minifig scene of my favourite celebrity, Swedish musician Timo Räisänen.

282131722_13a97640c7.jpg

P1080241.jpg

Would anyone else like to share their own representations of their favourite famous people in Lego?

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Ooh, very interesting topic, thanks for coming up with this brilliant idea Cutlass Iz, I see this going on for years. I'm pretty sure many will post here their favorite celebrities in lego form. I better start doing mine. :classic: BTW, I love that grayscale photoshot! :thumbup:

What? Is Timo Räisänen Swedish? The name is finnish so hes actually a finnish singer but he sings in swedish or his finnish-swedish (Finnish guy but who talks swedish in his mother language, Fnland is two language land actually). But anyway, this is very nice idea, and you managed to capture the feeling very well, however, the shirt should be a bit different,. Great job

Captain Becker

Timo is Swedish, his father is Finnish therefor his name is Finnish. His mother is Indian. But he was born and still does live in Gothenburg. So he is Swedish.

And he (mostly) sings in English too. :tongue:

And yes the shirt could be different, but my fig is wearing the shirt he should be wearing and have the same hair style so it might have been too confusing. But Timo loves to wear a white collared shirt a lot so I used that one. :sweet:

Timo is Swedish, his father is Finnish therefor his name is Finnish. His mother is Indian. But he was born and still does live in Gothenburg. So he is Swedish.

Well thats explains alot, thanks :sweet:

Captaain Becker

Oooh, I will have to join in too, but what would be the perfect Lego heads for Nathan Fillion and Neal Patrick Harris?

Edit: Nevermind count me in for 1, I remember an awful pic from a superhero board.....eugh.....

-Thomas

Those are really sweet done Cutlass Iz!

I especially like Timo since I have some great memorys from a concert I visited.

Haven´t been on a Miss Li concert yet, but I might in the future one day.

I see you managed to create a piano after all. It looks really good as well!