Sign in to follow this  
Soundmanred

Ben 10 Big Chill For Sale!

After sitting in my closet for the past couple weeks, I thought I might as well sell this cheap to someone who can use it!

$5+shipping, Paypal accepted, US only. I could also trade it for something, let me know what you've got!

Box was opened, figure was assembled, figure was disassembled, box was closed. :)

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8519&cn=619post-13280-128546694243.jpg

Edited by Soundmanred

Don't post if you have nothing to say. :hmpf_bad:

GL selling this, the Ben 10 sets are horrible. :sick:

I agree, I have no use for it since it isn't really "compatible" with standard LEGO stuff.

Someone might be interested, maybe the Bionicle crowd?

Don't post if you have nothing to say. :hmpf_bad:

GL selling this, the Ben 10 sets are horrible. :sick:

You have nothing usefull to say either. This personal sales-thread just isn't the place to discuss a theme.

And PLEASE STOP mini-modding! We are receiving one complaint after another involving you.

I agree, I have no use for it since it isn't really "compatible" with standard LEGO stuff.

Someone might be interested, maybe the Bionicle crowd?

If you look up close it has its bits of compatibility with system.

I think that most of the Bionicle crowd don't like it either, so you'll need low prices. I would personally pay that price but I am not in the US (and if I was in the US I think it would be possible to find it at cheaper than 5 + shipping)

If you look up close it has its bits of compatibility with system.

I think that most of the Bionicle crowd don't like it either, so you'll need low prices. I would personally pay that price but I am not in the US (and if I was in the US I think it would be possible to find it at cheaper than 5 + shipping)

I was hoping there would be pieces I could use, but I don't see any use for any of it. The $5 is pretty much for my time and packing materials. :)

If there was anyone local, I'd just give it away!

Sign in to follow this