Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

Well buggered if I know what to bloody do. Let's have some order please people, all this shouting is banging my brains about like a damn nail in a tin can! From my experiences fighting against the Mafia families I am confident in my belief that they most certainly will not be working together; they don't understand the concept, bloody blind 'honourable' fools that they are. They've been shooting at each other for months, and I see no reason why they should stop now.

Hello everyone.

My name, as most of you know, is Bob. I'm a biker here in town.

As always, if you need me for anything, you can always find me riding around town somewhere.

It's rather terrible that these ruffian scum mafia have resurfaced again. It's even worse that there are two families.

We need to be extra vigilant.

I for one am sure there is some scum present within the police force. Being the Secretary to the Governor I know the amount of money spend on the previous investigation. The only way for the godfathers to escape would have to be if they had a mole inside the police force or if they were a member of the police force themselves. So the police crew is on the top of my suspect list. Especially the one with the stutter.

I'm just going to list everyone who seems the least bit suspicious to me.

Major Suspects:

Dick Dillan

Mrs. Janice Boy

(Advice: These will be the first I'll vote off, unless something else happens...)

Minor Suspects:

Erik King

Ivan Cons (most being stereotypical here, but a trained man could be very dangerous on the wrong side...)

Craig Boy

Carrie Prince

(Advice: Watch out for them and what they say. Investigate them first)

I for one am sure there is some scum present within the police force. Being the Secretary to the Governor I know the amount of money spend on the previous investigation. The only way for the godfathers to escape would have to be if they had a mole inside the police force or if they were a member of the police force themselves. So the police crew is on the top of my suspect list. Especially the one with the stutter.

There probably is a rat in the police, but after Eric King saying why he said what he said, maybe we should look for supporters of him, if they are, we would rather loose a mafia person instead of accidentally voting off an innocent police officer.

I say that if we're going to vote today, we should vote off either Dick Dillard or Mrs. Janice Boy. They seem the most suspicious so far. And if for some reason I die tonight, please vote them off tomorrow, I may be enemies of them tomorrow.

Who are you again? (nameless, faceless guy) Why would you point a finger at me :angry: You don't have to like my clothes or the way I live my life, but there's no reason to question my loyalty :hmpf:

The old "if I die tonight, x is guilty" is a classic town technique for helping the mafia, especially on the first night. I'm innocent, maybe Mrs. Boy is too. Killing you off is a good way to have fingers pointed at me, and at the same time, killing me off would send a bunch of paranoids to lynch you.

Finger pointing on the first day is bad form, and not helpful at all.

Mafia in the town is as bad for me and my bikers as it as for any one else, y'dig?

I personally think we should not vote for anyone today. As we say in the restaurant business, "It is better to wait and see what the customer orders before you make it, you may be wrong and have to throw it out". I dont want to throw out a life yet, not unless we have proof, we should wait until we have some real evidence. But I must admit, I am pretty suspicious of some of these comments everyone has been mentioning.

I'm just going to list everyone who seems the least bit suspicious to me.

Major Suspects:

Mrs. Janice Boy

(Advice: These will be the first I'll vote off, unless something else happens...)

Minor Suspects:

Craig Boy

Firstly, where is your evidence against me?

Second, your evidence against my wife?

Who are you again? (nameless, faceless guy) Why would you point a finger at me :angry: You don't have to like my clothes or the way I live my life, but there's no reason to question my loyalty :hmpf:

The old "if I die tonight, x is guilty" is a classic town technique for helping the mafia, especially on the first night. I'm innocent, maybe Mrs. Boy is too. Killing you off is a good way to have fingers pointed at me, and at the same time, killing me off would send a bunch of paranoids to lynch you.

Finger pointing on the first day is bad form, and not helpful at all.

I'm Thomas Bricks, waiter at your service! And plus, finger-pointing is necessary from the start we want to get ahead of the mafia. Plus, I'm not brutally attacking you like some of the other people are doing to Erik King. If you want to clear your name, then why don't you tell us why you'd say that we should investigate you on the first night? I also note that you never bothered to respond to that...

As for now, I'll hold off voting unless there are some more developments.

PS. I also don't think that we should assume that there are only two mafia. They could easily have gotten more people.

Firstly, where is your evidence against me?

Second, your evidence against my wife?

You both have relentlessly accused Erik. He may have a radical idea, but at least he's not saying other suspicious things.

What is this 'Suspicious thing', pray tell, that I am saying?

Erik just seems the type to me. I go with my gut, it's part of being a firefighter.

....So the police crew is on the top of my suspect list. Especially the one with the stutter.

Minor Suspects:

Carrie Prince

(Advice: Watch out for them and what they say. Investigate them first)

Why is everyone suspecting the police? Maybe I'll say there's someone close to the governer, perhaps his secretary, who's calling the shots in the mob. We can all point fingers with no reasoning, and it doesn't get us any closer to taking out the mobs.

Thomas, why are you suspecting me? I'm guessing it's partially because I'm a cop, which I don't get.

People, don't you think the police have important things to get around to? At night? That could help us?

I'm Thomas Bricks, waiter at your service! And plus, finger-pointing is necessary from the start we want to get ahead of the mafia. Plus, I'm not brutally attacking you like some of the other people are doing to Erik King. If you want to clear your name, then why don't you tell us why you'd say that we should investigate you on the first night? I also note that you never bothered to respond to that...

Still nameless and faceless :look:

I never saw someone question why I asked that. :hmpf: Can I be expected to hear everything thrown out in this chatter-clatter that's going on? A guy's gotta sleep sometime. Looking back over things, I see one person asked

Does anyone else think this is quite a wierd thing to say? Almost as though you want to be investigated straight away and then cleared, because you know that you will be immune to any investigation. Blah, forgive me. I'm rather paraniod, probably jumping at shadows. :blush:

You know who else would say they're innocent? Innocent people.

To answer you directly, I'm innocent, I'd be happy to get cleared, and start to build a town alliance. This is a big town, and it's going to be really hard going the first few days, and it's going to take some solid strategy. Finger-pointing at random is not helpful, it makes people stressed out. If anyone is lynched today, they are more than likely to be town. It's very risky to want to get a vote going.

Town needs to get some people they can trust, not make shots in the dark. The mafia is going to do that already.

As for now, I'll hold off voting unless there are some more developments.

PS. I also don't think that we should assume that there are only two mafia. They could easily have gotten more people.

You both have relentlessly accused Erik. He may have a radical idea, but at least he's not saying other suspicious things.

*Insert southern accent* Radical? BEYOND RADICAL. Godfathers teaming up? Please refer to my post about capone and o'malley. The thing getting me suspicious is Officer King saying that mafias working together is a hopeful wish. That is all that is suspicious. If the mobs were separate, they could kill each other. If together, they could form a team and kill us more easily. So I think Mr. King is wrong here.

To anyone I called a minor suspect, I hold the tiniest bit of suspicion against you. I'm just going to watch you guys more carefully than the rest. Carrie, it's not because you're a police officer, just because you're attacking one of your own.

stupid dead sheep shoes! I missed the begining, my darn bike was out of gas. It seems the goverment hasn't caught everyone. Do we not pay our taxes!?!

-

Red

To anyone I called a minor suspect, I hold the tiniest bit of suspicion against you. I'm just going to watch you guys more carefully than the rest. Carrie, it's not because you're a police officer, just because you're attacking one of your own.

You mean the secretary? I'm not going to sit here and be suspected with no reasoning. It's just as likely one of your resturant employees is a godfather.

I am a little worried about our lack to work together to find the mafia. I know that we all have our own ideas but isn't this what the mafia wants? All of us divided on ideas, failing to allow us to vote off mafia allowing them to gain power? Also, could they work against eachother in the voting? If we vote someone off, it could look like the accusers are all good townies while they could be from the other mafia.

We must be careful. I don't want us to waste our votes by dividing them but at the same time, we must be carefull who we vote for.

Bartender, are the drinks on the house?

I do-don't think people understood my th-theory, but after what the Chief said, I am a-about 85% sure they gangs aren't w-working together. I th-think we all need to relax and think things out.

Dick, you do s-seem suspicious at times, but all I can do r-right now is be-believe you, as s-something tells me you may be t-telling the truth.

Mrs. Boy, it's harder for me to b-believe you, and I'm s-sorry for that.

But p-please let us try to cast acc-accusations aside for right now, at least un-until tomorrow, or until some-me-meone gives better ev-evidence.

I feel like I have a m-major target on my b-back right now, ei-either by vote or murder by a sc-scum.

No, you were also blaming Erik.

No, I was just saying his mob team-up theory was far-fetched, and that his stuttering is ridiculous. It's no reason to vote him out.

Bah, friggin' mafia pain-in-the-megablocks... just when we thought they weren't gunna be botherin' us no more, we find out two of the big fish are still squirmin'! :angry:

Well, we better clean 'em outta this town soon. I may be a biker, and you may not like me, but we gotta put our differences aside to root out these Cosa Nostra boys.

Well, if I've learned anything from life, it's easier for individuals to hide in large groups. The police force is a large group, wouldn't you all agree?

I say we start eliminating people, and my first choice is Policeman Erik King. Erik, you just seemed to jump out at me, most likely because I feel your stutter is a cover for something; as if you were trying to throw us all off your trail. Sure, I could be wrong, but I'm willing to take that risk to help save what's left of my dinky little town.

So...I vote for Policeman Erik King / KingoftheZempk.

And good luck with me trying to answer back, it's hard enough trying to talk (read) over all of your voices (posts). Let's just take a chance and see what happens.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore.

I'll count this today, becuase we are so close, to that time period, but please wait for my go ahead from now on!

Well, if I've learned anything from life, it's easier for individuals to hide in large groups. The police force is a large group, wouldn't you all agree?

I say we start eliminating people, and my first choice is Policeman Erik King. Erik, you just seemed to jump out at me, most likely because I feel your stutter is a cover for something; as if you were trying to throw us all off your trail. Sure, I could be wrong, but I'm willing to take that risk to help save what's left of my dinky little town.

And good luck with me trying to answer back, it's hard enough trying to talk (read) over all of your voices (posts). Let's just take a chance and see what happens.

So sorry, my watch must have been fast!

So sorry, my watch must have been fast!

Really? You're voting somebody out because of a speech impediment and a stupid suggestion? Are all of you really this eager to get killing? I, for one, am going to wait for some solid evidence before really pointing any fingers.

Not to mention, the police force only has 4 people. Don't the bikers have 5, the resturant 5, and the normal citizen, like, 10?