Sign in to follow this  
Sir E Fullner

LDD Historical Figures 2

I can see that my other poster caused a bit of argument. Now here is a newer, better poster with even the world's most evil (well I think so) pirate. Here it is.

lddscreenshot1.png

Feel free to post comments below.

Always entertaining, always inspiring, always:

Much better... but you spelt "Boneparte" wrong... again... :pir-sceptic:

Ah Sir Francis Drake... indeed one of my favorite pirates, and probably the only one (or of very few anyway) pirates out there who actually get knighted...

You should have but Edward Teache (spelling?) under black beard to throw some people off and see who knows some gerneral pirate knowledge :pir-tongue:

Edited by Nosaj

Much better... but yu spelt "Bonepart" wrong... again... :pir-sceptic:

Ah Sir Francis Drake... indeed ne of my favorite pirates, and probably the only one (or of very few anyway) pirates out there who actually get knighted...

You should have but Edward Teache (spelling?) under black beard to throw some people off and see who knows some gerneral pirate knowledge :pir-tongue:

Actually, as far as other pirates being knighted you are forgetting the greatest pirate of all time, Sir Henry Morgan. He was actually pardoned, knighted and made governor of Jamaica.

If I were columbus I would take a few steps away from Blackbeard :pir-classic:

Anyway, these are some pretty nice minifigs. I like Drake's torso and John P. Jones is also a good idea. He usually doesn't get much attention.

Good job :thumbup:

Actually, as far as other pirates being knighted you are forgetting the greatest pirate of all time, Sir Henry Morgan. He was actually pardoned, knighted and made governor of Jamaica.

Man, I knew there was another! Thats why I put "or of very few anyway" because I was pretty tired and knew I was missing something... There are probably a few others, but i am not familiar with many, I just cannot believe I forgot Sir Henry Morgan...

Oh well, like I said, I was tired... you can tell by all of the spelling errors I just had (and fixed :pir-tongue: )

Edit: Hey look at that.. This was my 100th post... yay!

Edited by Nosaj

seriously. I don't get how to make drakes torso. do you import the decal, or something?

Yes efullner, please tell us how you made Sir Francis Drake's toros?

Yes efullner, please tell us how you made Sir Francis Drake's toros?

Okay, okay. Here is how.

1. I chose a Space Skulls Torso

2. I took a picture of it and re-opened the picture in MS Paint

3. I highlighted the coat lines with black paint.

4. I chose the gold paint and designed the cross on his coat

5. I added the three white dots on the breast of the coat.

Great job!!!

Blackbeard is real cool!!! (pirate myth: apparently, when he died, his body was thrown overboard, but before it sank, it swam round the "Adventure", his last ship, five times.)

Great job!!!

Blackbeard is real cool!!! (pirate myth: apparently, when he died, his body was thrown overboard, but before it sank, it swam round the "Adventure", his last ship, five times.)

Did he swim with, or without his head? (sorry for being off topic, won't do it again :pir-sweet: )

I heard his head was cut off and hanged on the point of the bowsprit.

Did he swim with, or without his head? (sorry for being off topic, won't do it again :pir-sweet: )

I heard his head was cut off and hanged on the point of the bowsprit.

The headless body swam while the head was being hung, though it is just a legend.