Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Tipoca Outpost 930

Another superb creation AC! :thumbup: Though this one is relatively smaller than some of your grand MOCs, it is still masterfully done and the concept is something I haven't seen before. Great technique on the circular landing pad, and the water details beneath are quite effective as Kamino seas. The interiors kinda reminds me of the Rishi Moon outpost.

That's amazing, there are a lot of interesting techniques you used, for example the landing platform. You could easily convert this into the scene from RotS, where Palpatine takes Anakin to be transformed into Darth Vader, all you need is to make the bridge longer and get Palpatine's Shuttle.

AWESOME 'ACPin' just AWESOME :grin: - sweet looking SNOT landing pad ! :sweet:

Dude, you are a SW MOD genius.....keep them comming and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Another superb creation AC! :thumbup: Though this one is relatively smaller than some of your grand MOCs, it is still masterfully done and the concept is something I haven't seen before. Great technique on the circular landing pad, and the water details beneath are quite effective as Kamino seas. The interiors kinda reminds me of the Rishi Moon outpost.

The landing pad started it all and wasn't suitable for another MOC that I had in mind. So I've come up with this past week a simple concept to make use of it. The interior is really just the entrance to the complex so there was no need to overdo it.

That's amazing, there are a lot of interesting techniques you used, for example the landing platform. You could easily convert this into the scene from RotS, where Palpatine takes Anakin to be transformed into Darth Vader, all you need is to make the bridge longer and get Palpatine's Shuttle.

^Ditto^ Nah, I'm experimenting other designs for a landing pad so this won't be used for any other.

Beautiful! amazing! superb! I love the landing pad and the building! all great work again ACPin!

^Ditto^ :sweet:

:oh: That landing platform is genius!

BTW, why don't you modify the ships?

^Ditto^ You should know by now that I don't mod ships. :wink:

AWESOME 'ACPin' just AWESOME :grin: - sweet looking SNOT landing pad ! :sweet:

Dude, you are a SW MOD genius.....keep them comming and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

:grin:

Very Nice Design. :yoda:

:classic:

AC

Great job as usual, really like the shaping of the building. And the use of the 8-wide Mawhonic's Pod circular plate adds a nice bit of detail.

Great job as usual, really like the shaping of the building. And the use of the 8-wide Mawhonic's Pod circular plate adds a nice bit of detail.

Tried to emulate the shape of the Kamino buildings rather than build it straight up. That circular plate actually serves another purpose of holding the landing platform together.

I know you don't but why not?

I'd rather spend the time building dios than modding ships but that's just me. :wink:

Hey great! I love it! Nice work. :thumbup:

:sweet:

AC

Well done again! :thumbup:

I love the landing pad. With a few little adjustments this scene can be fitted in with ease on the season 3 opening of The Clone Wars (last friday) episode ARC troopers.

You could open up a museum with all the MOCs you've created... but than again you've broken them up to create new ones :laugh:

love the waves, simple but effective

Wanted to build them bigger but didn't have enough blue slopes. :sad:

Well done again! :thumbup:

I love the landing pad. With a few little adjustments this scene can be fitted in with ease on the season 3 opening of The Clone Wars (last friday) episode ARC troopers.

You could open up a museum with all the MOCs you've created... but than again you've broken them up to create new ones :laugh:

As mentioned in previous posts, the landing pad won't be used for any other. I must admit that I haven't seen the season 3 episode yet so I have no clue what you were referring to.

At least I'll be able to post all the pics from them. :grin:

AC

That's incredible ACPin! Nice work, yet again. I like that command post...

That's an entrance to the main complex and might expand it later. :wink:

AC