Sign in to follow this  
Captain Roger

What happened to PirateBricks.com

I was pretty upset when PB closed down, the pirate heaven was gone :-(. Mister Phes, I think it would be good to email Web-Techie and ask him if PB will ever go online again. That would be nice of you to do for all of ex-pb members here. *y*

Ahhhhh... But Eurobricks is going to have its own SYSTEM Pirate LEGO heaven in the near future so it would be more likely I'd be Emailing him and asking if he'd like to join us! So stay tuned... Things will really start to get moving in about 6 weeks time!

The thread you have posted dates back to last November when PirateBricks.com did go offline for a couple of weeks. Since then it has come back online for several months until its recent disappearance, so I assume that thread is not related to what has happened currently.

I believe what Josh is saying is that they had the same problem as the one months ago, only this time they did not feel it was worth it to pay for it.

Ahhhh... That makes sense! Ah well, all good things must come to end. Eurobricks could fill the void left Piratebricks in the near future, so if it never returns the good Pirate LEGO Fans of the world will have a new and exciting place to express their interest.

If Stockade Version 2 is implimented then this will definitely happen...