Teddy

MOC: Modular Police Station

cheers vincent, thanks for the heads-up as to forum ettiquette. plus you have taken my desigining to a whole new level with the universe function! i'll read through a few more of the forums first before i start posting more.

thanks again.

Hi everybody,

thanks for all the great replies! :classic: I have to admit I have not checked this topic lately.

I can't believe I missed this beautiful creation Teddy! Loads of nice details including the gun storage, mechanics garage, lockups even the beautifully designed Police car. Love the SNOT walls as well.

The brown SNOT walls look much better in real life than on the photos. I have had quite some difficulty photographing the 3D texture effect of the tiles, and it did not come out quite as nice as the real deal. But, I really love how the tiled walls look.

Dear armchair_superhero,

I would be very glad to give you my ideas and opinions. But, keep in mind, they are just that my ideas and opinions.

As you may have read in this and other topics there is quite a broad range in opinions regarding Town building and scaling.

I would like to encourage you to open a topic on your LDD, as it certainly deserves a topic of its own, and I would be very happy to comment in it.

kind regards,

Teddy

nice work. Do you have instructions? :blush::oh:

Hi there! Welcome to Eurobricks! :sweet: Why don't you start a new topic in the Hello, My Name is... forum, so that we can get to know you better?

In the future, please don't bump old topics unless you've got something very important to add. This topic and MOC are over a year old, and many builders choose not to make instructions for their work.

That is really nice! I love all the details in the houses. The police car has a nice design as well. Very inspiring!

First time I have seen this, great work, I love how you designed the front of the building the window snot is brilliant (ideas come flooding to me).

The garage rooms are well designed and detailed.

Such a fan of this police station.

This is really impressive! The style would fit really well in a town made up of the other Lego modulars. I really like the details in the car, cells, and weapon shelf.

Beyond words. Truly a gold standard.

Any chance you'd be willing to elaborate/pic a bit more on the garage doors? Brick built is always tricky so I'm rather curious how you pulled it off in what appears to be so seemlessly.

I love your build! While the exterior is gorgeous, it's the details in the interior that makes it absolutely incredible.

Most of all, I love your garage doors. I've been struggling with a problem for a large doorway/opening, and I think you've just provided the answer. I hope you don't mind if I steal the idea.