noname

MOC: Sand Sculpting

Almost every tan vignette fits into 6241 Loot Island's baseplate.

I came up with the idea when I looked at my tan Pteranodon.

The result is a bit similar to this great MOC, but I didn't try to copy it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Although it doesn't look like I did, I cleaned it with wet wipes. It was much dirtier before, but I'll use soap and water next time.

Please comment!

Edited by noname

Nice and simple, pretty good build noname. :thumbup: The tan pteranodon fits perfectly with the rest of the sand castle. BTW, this is one of the rare times where not-so-clean pieces actually works effectively well. :laugh:

Excellent work! I love it! :laugh:

Thank you!

Nice and simple, pretty good build noname. :thumbup: The tan pteranodon fits perfectly with the rest of the sand castle. BTW, this is one of the rare times where not-so-clean pieces actually works effectively well. :laugh:

Thanks. I agree with you, the 'not-so-clean' parts and the scratched parts give a bit of sand-texture feeling. Also, a ragged and dirty cape will work well in a lot of Castle MOCs.

Very nice vig there 'noname' - great designing - very realistic scene too ! :thumbup:

Keep up the good work and I'm a conformist! 'noname' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice vig there 'noname' - great designing - very realistic scene too ! :thumbup:

Keep up the good work and I'm a conformist! 'noname' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks!

You have one massively talented minifig here ;-)

I built it, and he just came and made 2 holes with his chisel, so it'll look like he built everything! :angry:

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your comments.

Edited by noname

As an aside, THANKS for taking our advice and cleaning this one. It's a personal irritant to most of us to see filthy LEGO, and it hurts professionalism anyway.

Nice vig, I like it.