legomilk

2011 LEGO Creators News & Discussion

Hi, there is set list for second half.

5767 5702014732896 Skvělý sportovní vůz 1.6.2011-Great sports car, IMHO this can be successor of set 4896 .

5770 5702014732742 Ostrov s majákem 1.6.2011-Island lighthouse.

5771 5702014732759 Chalupa 1.6.2011-Cottage

I never saw an image of the robot coming next year. I thought I might post a link to the picture I found today:

http://www.spielwarenoase.com/images/product_images/original_images/5702014732766.jpg

And here's a picture of the log cabin:

http://www.spielwarenoase.com/images/product_images/original_images/5702014732735.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but on this preliminary image the roof looks pink.

Oh cool! I have the creator beach house and really like it. The cabin looks like it has fewer parts, but it has a minifigure with a canoe. And that baseplate has a printing on it!

Very nice... I'm not a big creator fan, but the sets can be really fun. I generally consider the houses to be more city sets, I don't get the distinction.

But I like both the house and the robot; I'm glad to see the newer light brick appearing in more sets.

They also don't look that big... which is nice, because maybe it means I can actually afford multiples of them.

I cross-linked that photo of the little knight/dragon/castle set to the 2011 Kingdoms Thread, in case anyone wants to follow that discussion too. It's interesting to see a bit of crossover between Creator and other themes.

I cross-linked that photo of the little knight/dragon/castle set to the 2011 Kingdoms Thread, in case anyone wants to follow that discussion too. It's interesting to see a bit of crossover between Creator and other themes.

I actually think those last pics are Dacta sets.

Edit: Oh, brickset classifies them as "Bricks and more" sets.

Edited by vexorian

Hmmm... I'm not really liking 2011's batch, but like other years, they might grow on me.

The log cabin doesn't have a baseplate, it looks like its got some 6 x n plates instead (in blue and green)

I like the 2 small sets (the ones that come in those containers) and will buy both and I may buy a log cabin for brown/tan parts but other than that, none of those sets appeal to me.

Edited by jonwil

The log cabin doesn't have a baseplate, it looks like its got some 6 x n plates instead (in blue and green)

Ohh of course. Thanks.

That yellow house with the red car parked on the front looks to have an abnormally thick base piece. It doesn't look like two stacked pieces and seems to have curved corners and a "step" in it. Can anyone else see this? is it a new piece, or just an old one we've not seen in while?

Will/Rocketbilly

Edit: it also appears to have a curved section cut out of it that is partially obscured by the car.

Edited by Rocketbilly

I suspect its a molded lid for a bucket.

As in, the lid of the bucket is also the baseplate.

With the cut-out bits being where the lid is held in place (e.g. by plastic tie straps)

5761-1.jpg

Are the black "panel 1x1x1 corner" pieces new?

edit: Nevermind. It was made in yellow for a 2007 promotional set (7875-1: Backhoe).

Edited by Arigomi

Hello,

and thank you for the nice preview images of next year's sets. They look very versatile with a good parts variety and many building possibilities. Will be great building next year. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I like the helicopter transport, dozer, and orange plane among this batch. :thumbup:

Hello, and thank you for the nice preview images of next year's sets. They look very versatile with a good parts variety and many building possibilities. Will be great building next year. :classic:

And I sense your patented alternative builds on these Creator sets in the near future. :wink:

These Creator sets look great! :classic:

My favourite out of them has to be the Log Cabin, it's the first Creator house set to have a minifig with it. I also like the Dune Buggy. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Hey guys.

Went to TRU to see if I could find any Hero Factory 2011 sets (no luck), but did spot a Atlantis 2011 set, and this Creator robot. Wasn't sure if it was actually new, so I didn't get a in-the-wild picture.

I did pick it up, though. eec460f1.jpg?t=1289675303

Happy hunting!