Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

Where is that 'HouseOfH' guy, I don't think he has even posted once in all the days. Instead of substituting at this late date why not just kill him off and label him as inactive.

That might not be a bad idea unless he has an improtant role ( Noodle Godfather, mafia hitman, ect.)

Where is that 'HouseOfH' guy, I don't think he has even posted once in all the days. Instead of substituting at this late date why not just kill him off and label him as inactive.

Already handling that, thank you. Constance was introduced to both allow Shadows a kill and also step up the level of the game. It was always the plan to step it up a little later in the game.

Already handling that, thank you. Constance was introduced to both allow Shadows a kill and also step up the level of the game. It was always the plan to step it up a little later in the game.

So how do you mean step it up? Also how long is the next day away?

So sorry for my lack of involvement! I have been ill recently and bed ridden, so I am afraid Eurodina wasnt on the top of my list of priorities. I will be back fully for day 10.

The new day should go up when I receive at least a few night actions. They have 48 hours to get them in, and it hasn't even been 24.

STILL NEED A LOT OF NIGHT ACTIONS.

I hope your not extending the 'nights' for the sake of late night actions. I know if I were ever to host a game, then I'd give 48 hours, no more, no less.

I hope your not extending the 'nights' for the sake of late night actions. I know if I were ever to host a game, then I'd give 48 hours, no more, no less.

The voting on Day 9 was announced as closed at 4:40 pm my local time on the 20th. That would mean night actions are due in about 6 hours or so, depending on the host's avalability to process the PMs. So I doubt Zephyr is extending any deadlines.

His comment may be more that people with night actions are delaying a bit more than they have in the past. More of a prod to action than anything.

I'm not waiting. Just reminding. A host doesn't need to wait, but reminders to the players are part of his job.

Also, if everyone would stop telling me how to do my job until after the game, that would be great. It's starting to get stressful.

Also, if everyone would stop telling me how to do my job until after the game, that would be great. It's starting to get stressful.

No can do; that's the part that comes with being the host. Just ask Dragonator!

Thanks for letting me play, Zepher! :thumbup:

Up until this point, I have never been night-killed in a Mafia game, so I guess I was due for one. It was a lot of fun to see myself in the daily pictures fairly consistently, and every night I was on the edge of my seat to see if I would be killed. I really enjoyed my role as a silent but constant bodyguard, and I felt like it was just perfect for me.

Good luck everyone! Go town!

Thank you for letting me play. :classic:

Well, it was a really nice game, I'm looking forward what's going to happen next.

And good luck without me, town. Hope you'll manage to kill the Noodles. :wink:

Zepher on day 10 you missed a space. You wrote :She was aRonzini.

Just a heads up default_classic.gif

Good lord, the world is going to end!! *oh2*

So The legonator is taking a break. So what will happen now? Will he be killed or replaced?

Good lord, the world is going to end!! *oh2*

:laugh: Nice one Draggy

I am iced in at my grandmother's house, with very slow Internet. Might not be able to post today, please don't kill me!

Zephyr, I'm learning loads watching day 10 go by.