Sign in to follow this  
sok117

AT-TE MOD

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I've been slowly working on modifying the official AT-TE, Now that I've finally got to a point that I'm happy with, I've decided to show you what I improved, and what better way to show you, then by a tour with the beloved Trooper 503 or "Specs" as his friends call him.

at-te_002.jpg

Well Hello there, you must be here for the tour of the new AT-TE's, well lets get started, first I'm gonna have to ask you to step back so you can truly appreciate these new monsters

at-te_001.jpg

Now that, looks pretty Impressive if I do say so myself, what do you think Skyguy?

Shouldn't you be at your post?

uhhh, Clone Union, Skyguy, this is my allotted break time, now to continue...

at-te_003.jpg

The main improvement would have to be these new durasteel walls, you think someone you'd have put these on the first model, god I can't tell you how many troopers got shot through those holes, we used to call these walking coffins because by the time we got to the destination, 3/4 of the crew had been picked off by sniper fire.

at-te_004.jpg

We also included this new assplate, The AT-TE's used to get pretty stuffy, we called them, "walking oven coffins", so we added this nice ventilation system to keep things cool.

at-te_005.jpg

Now lets take a looksie inside, shall we?

at-te_006.jpg

Wow look at all this room! The old AT-TE's used to be so cramped, we called them... well, you get the idea, they weren't that great. New seating arrangements allow you to really stretch out and relax as you head toward your doom. Just kidding! There's also a beacon relaying directly to the venator above that we can listen to for any alerts.

"This is Venator, to AT-TE #4, do you copy, we have a large unidentified signal moving in on your position, take necessary actions now!"

Specs is on watch duty, and there hasn't been any word from him, I think it's safe to say there is something wrong with the system.

at-te_007.jpg

The front area is really nice too, though not as much seating as the back, the more room the merrier I always say

Uhhh, Captain, you might want to take a look at this...

Battle Stations Clones, we've got Droids over the north ridge!

uh-oh

at-te_008.jpg

PEW PEW PEW

Well until next time, hope you enjoyed your tour, erm, you may want to run for cover.

at-te_009.jpg

Nice mods you did there on the AT-TE sok117! Am I right to assume that you mods are not based on accuracy but rather "improvements" on the design of the AT-TE? I'm glad you modified the gunner's station, which is really default_sick.gif in the official one. But one thing lacking there are the side railings. The improved interiors and additional walls to cover the gaps are also great. Overall good job! default_thumbup.gif

I more or less just made it my own, I don't really have the patience to create every detail of the real one.

I more or less just made it my own, I don't really have the patience to create every detail of the real one.

And you did a really good job on customizing your AT-TE. default_thumbup.gif Yours is certainly much better than the official one.

And you did a really good job on customizing your AT-TE. default_thumbup.gif Yours is certainly much better than the official one.

Well thank you mate, It means a lot coming from an awesome builder like you! You've only been here a while but you have most certainly wowed me with all of your creations.

Well thank you mate, It means a lot coming from an awesome builder like you! You've only been here a while but you have most certainly wowed me with all of your creations.

Why thank you for the kind words my friend. default_classic.gif Anyway, do you still have any plans to add more mods to your AT-TE? Like an opening compartment at the back for AT-RTs? (like the one we saw in Liberty on Ryloth).

Edited by KielDaMan

hello

Very well made this improvement.

I have already tried to make the banister but his do not make good, can be that you will arrive has to make her and I m shall inspire it

Great MOD's 'sok117' - much improved this walker now is ! :yoda:

Nice and roomy on the inside too !

Excellent job 'sok117' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

hello

Very well made this improvement.

I have already tried to make the banister but his do not make good, can be that you will arrive has to make her and I m shall inspire it

what? *huh*

Great MOD's 'sok117' - much improved this walker now is ! :yoda:

Nice and roomy on the inside too !

Excellent job 'sok117' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank you good sir!

Well done. I think the description might just be better than the mod, though.

Well that's, good and bad, bad because I take it my MoD wasn't as spectacular as you expected it to be, and good because that means I have pretty good story telling skills! Thats what I like to hear cause I may just be hosting a mafia game in the near future, speaking of which, I can't believe no one noticed Palpatines office in the top corner of some of the shots. Any ideas when I'll be using that?

Nice Mods Sok117! :thumbup:

It's much more roomier inside now!

I like the extra armour youve added aswell. :thumbup:

Nice job!

CF