legomilk

66374 train superpack

nice.

but isn't it kind of silly to put a train station with a cargo train?

That is the top of the set!

nice.

but isn't it kind of silly to put a train station with a cargo train?

And also they seem to have put the Construction worker on the box front, why not the Train driver default_sceptic.gif

Intresting I wonder if we'll see it in the UK any time soon, I would rather have the passanger train as others here but if the saving in the UK is enough it might prove worth it.

And also they seem to have put the Construction worker on the box front, why not the Train driver default_sceptic.gif

Well someone has to build the track don't they!

Nice, but yes I agree....why a train station and also NO train crossing or at least some components to make two crossings....ah well I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

The only good things of superpacks is that very often nobody buys them, so after a few months the shops have to get rid of them at huge discounts (although at least around here shops rarely have them at all).

It's true however that this one is a bit of an odd selection. It should have had either the passenger train combined with the train station, or the cargo train combined with the train crossing.

Come on, guys! Stop complaining! You should be happy to get four train sets for such a terrific price. OK, the train station combined with a freight train is not the most logical combination. However, you can always buy the passenger train at the same time or later to remedy that problem.

Edited by legotrainfan

Come on, guys! Stop complaining! You should be happy to get four train sets for such a terrific price. OK, the train station combined with a freight train is not the most logical combination. However, you can always buy the passenger train at the same time or later to remedy that problem.

That is most likely exactly the point of making the sets with freight trains.

bought this set today, first lego train set I ever bought and we (my daughter and I) love it! prob. get the passenger train tomorrow. I hope lego will release more train sets next year.

well freight trains also drive on the tracks where passenger trains drive, and obviously there are train stations aswell

i think there is another super pack with the passenger train,the railway crossroad and some pack of rail,but i don't know the set code.

try to check on ebay,but for me (on ebay)is not cheaper.

i think there is another super pack with the passenger train,the railway crossroad and some pack of rail,but i don't know the set code.

try to check on ebay,but for me (on ebay)is not cheaper.

your right, ordered it today (dutch online shop). it got the train, station, crossroad and 2 rail packs.

This looks like an awesome idea. I don't see the problem with the cargo train and station. It's all about playability and I think it looks fun.

your right, ordered it today (dutch online shop). it got the train, station, crossroad and 2 rail packs.

Do you have the Product Code?

Thanks, Pet-Lego.

If I translate these prices into Pounds Sterling it looks like a reasonable deal but not outstanding - I could probably do this for less if I bought the individual sets from Amazon. Do you know how prices of LEGO in the Netherlands compare with the UK, in general ?

Dr. D.

S@H cart for items in pack shows 202,95 euro, so I guess It's good deal. Basicaly you get tracks, switches and level crossing free.

Thanks, Pet-Lego.

If I translate these prices into Pounds Sterling it looks like a reasonable deal but not outstanding - I could probably do this for less if I bought the individual sets from Amazon. Do you know how prices of LEGO in the Netherlands compare with the UK, in general ?

Dr. D.

It seems that in general Lego sets are a bit cheaper in the UK when converted to euro's.

For example the 7642 city garage set is £63 (converted €73) at Tesco and over here it's sold for €90.

The local toy stores usually just follow advised prices that's why most over here buy online where the prices are a bit better

(the same 7642 set is sold online for €70 with €6 shipping).

Hope this helps

Edited by Pet-Lego