squiz

Moc: Snake Charmer

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is just a small vig i came up with, inspired by the new pharaohs staff and the PoP pieces. A snake charmer was the first thing i thought of when i saw the staff, and then i came up with a way to cross a minifigures legs so i made this. Wasnt sure about the telescope as the pungi but i think its clear what it represents.

4995464233_8cb167b5bd.jpg

4996108760_69c002561f.jpg

comments and criticism welcome!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice simple vignette. I love the way you placed your Snake Charmer's sitting position. Furthermore, the arches adds in some nice background detail. Great job.

A very clever little scene that you have here.

The legs technique, the mat and the backdrop are all very nice.

This is awesome the only thing that could make it awesome+1 would be to have the printed Harry Potter flute from the secret corridor set with Fluffy, that would really put this over the top with awesomeness. Great technique for crosse legs, may use it in upcoming mocs, with credit where it's deserved.

Wow, this has got to be one of the simplest but most effective little vignette I've seen so far! From the PoP arches, Pharoah staff for the cobra, telescope for the flute, and slope pieces for the sitting cross-legs position - these are all cleverly tought-of and superbly-executed. Very good job squiz! default_thumbup.gif

:thumbup:

I like it... took me a couple of seconds wondering why he was holding a telescope, but then it dawned on me.

(and THEN I read your post....)

I probably would've used this piece... but I realise that just because I have one in my collection, doesn't mean everyone else does!

Nicely done with the legs. How are they attached, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for your kind comments everyone!

that harry potter flute would have been great, but i dont own any of the hp sets unfortunately!

@Cadder the legs arent attached to the minifig, i cheated really! Just placed the torso on top of two of these pieces. Didnt need to attach it really, i managed to get away with balancing the torso and taking the photos strategically :tongue: