Who Thinks There Are Mini Linear Actuators?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that there are functional, mini Linear Actuators in the backhoe? Yes or no? This is not a public poll, so your answers will remain anonymous.

• Yes
    • No

Surely no clutch in these mini actuators? they are so small?

Do I spy short 2 or 3 long orange Axles in these pics of the backhoe? Gears that join the actuators?

Here are some new pictures of the Backhoe:

You can see the new piece first spotted in 8067 put to good use as outriggers. :thumbup:

Is the dark bluish gray piece between the bucket and the arm also a new part?

I think it's this part 64451.1231698110.jpg

used for instance in city set 7630

There it is. :)

The middle hole is not connected to the beams it pass throe. Still not sure how the bucket will move in the end of the arm:

8069%20bucket.JPG

It's quite obvious that it will rotate at the end of the yellow beams and the dark bluish gray piece will remain somewhat stationary. It's a rather odd linkage, will be interesting to see the ratio of it.

Edited by Tobbe Arnesson

There it is. :)

The middle hole is not connected to the beams it pass throe. Still not sure how the bucket will move in the end of the arm:

8069%20bucket.JPG

It's quite obvious that it will rotate at the end of the yellow beams and the dark bluish gray piece will remain somewhat stationary. It's a rather odd linkage, will be interesting to see the ratio of it.

Same as 8047.

Why are his connectors by the fenders yellow:

Joebar did some changes. That's all. ;)

I hope I will get my copy soon.

Edited by Anio

Joebar did some changes. That's all. ;)

I hope I will get my copy soon.

Looks really nice pity is not bigger tho with power functions and metalic actuators

The new mobile crane is listed on Toys R us's website:Here.

I think it looks not that great, looks a little blocky to me. However, I will not be buying the 100 dollar crane, so I might just pick this one up. :classic:

Looking at Crowkillers supercar movie one thing came to mind:

The 8070 has a switchbox in the middle of the car on which we can choose on the functions we want to use, but how can we switch the up/down mode? By using a polarityswitch or directly on the batterbox?

Anybody got any ideas on this?

Looking at Crowkillers supercar movie one thing came to mind:

The 8070 has a switchbox in the middle of the car on which we can choose on the functions we want to use, but how can we switch the up/down mode? By using a polarityswitch or directly on the batterbox?

Anybody got any ideas on this?

Good point. If I remember well the battery box on the preliminary pictures of the 8070 was easy to reach from behind, so your idea is maybe correct.

Let's hope that it's NOT just the batteryboxswitch, because I think the switch on those are hard to control.

Edited by JunkstyleGio

A few months ago I asked LEGO why they always make the same (in the technic line) and why it are always things whit wheels/vehicles. In the answer stood that they were busy whit something new that is not whit wheels or is based on vehicles. They said also that we have to wait a year before they (I think) come out.

If they said "we have to wait a year" before few months ago this sounds to me like second half of year 2011 :tongue: .

2h technic sets can be found here: TECHNIC

I really like the Unimog U400. I also really hate the color scheme of the flatbead truck.

The bucket truck looks good. I hope it isn't too expensive! :classic: