Sign in to follow this  
Soundmanred

What's up from Tulsa, Oklahoma?!

I checked out the LEGO.com forums and all it was was weird role playing. Eww.

Anyway, I'm a longtime LEGO lover since my childhood (35 now) and my daughter had taken a liking to a few old small sets I had in a shoebox about a year ago, and it's been fun ever since. Bought her three buckets (small and large pink ones and a large blue one) Police Station, Fire Truck (the one with the little raft on the trailer), the Seaplane, the Toys R Us Semi Truck, this years City Advent Calendar and a few others I cannot remember. I started her off with my old sets that had an AT-ST, Landspeeder, and the Droid Escape set along with some extra pieces from God knows where!

Happy to find such a great community!

Hey, great! Another Tulsan. Now I am not so alone. Hope you have a good time in the forums here. It's a great place with a lot of great people, models, and ideas. I just moved to Tulsa about 4 months ago but I have lived in the area my whole life. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime.

Brand new to the AFOL world. My boys and I just built a 6x8 lego table and are setting up our larger modular buildings which we've been collecting for a year now. We also have a train track running around it all. We've watched a bunch of Alex Nunes videos on youtube and are basically modeling it after his so we can learn how to lay things out. My question is... Does anyone have a set up like this that we can come see? We live in Sallisaw, OK

I don't know, I haven't found much in the way of AFOL community in the area yet. You might want to join DFWLUG (branch of TexLUG) and ask there.