Sign in to follow this  
teleri

MOC Starkiller...

Good Starkiller fig, but why didn't you wait with posting this until your "project" is finished? And what's up with the weird head choices for the stormies?

Some deeplinks would be nice by the way, and you might wanna watch your capitalization and spelling.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Very cool fig. I like the use of rubber bands! :thumbup:

nice. where did you get the face and torso?

The face is from Harry Potter 4 Durmstrang Ship.

Edited by prateek

Nice minifig! It is a simple yet effective Starkiller. I am also confused by the stormtrooper faces too. Can you tell us why you chose those faces?

Nicely done Teleri! The accessories really make this custom a very realistic Starkiller. Though I have to agree with Oky, deeplinked photos will be very much appreciated, especially if you're gong to present your creation which is pretty impressive. At least one deeplinked photo is enough just to substantiate the topic, and the rest could be links. Just a friendly advice. default_blink.gif

The head was also featured in the IJ set race for the stolen treasure.

Pretty good custom, but I don't think Galen ever had a beard in the videogame. The capes and torso work well though.

Yeah, I agree with the others. The faces don't work. I'm not a fan of the head for Galen, I prefer the official, but if his face was custom with a "chiseled" look, than it might work. And as for the Stormtroopers, I"m fine with the female, sort of, but the Ork head is a bit odd. How did he get past the recruiting station? :tongue: But I like the torso for galen and the use of rubber bands. Nicely done on those parts!!

wow thanks guys ^^ I wasn't expecting any coments

Oky Wan Kenobi: I wanted ti put this up to see what people thought of the figure before I finished the project,

ah the stormies... erm ages ago I read this comic/graphic novel about stormies only being men... so I made them a woman and alien for a joke in the project,

and I will try but I don tknow how to on a Ipod touch.... I will later when I get on my friends laptop ^^

Solscud007: I got the head from the harry potter underwater set with the mermaids, my brother got it for the interesting parts when it came out... I think one comes in the Indiana Jones sets... I cant remember sorry.

prateek: thanks for pointing that out I forgot about that set ^^

Baylego: ^^ I should have explaned that in the picture, read Oky Wan Kenobi's reply, its somthing from my project ^^

KielDaMan: thanks man ^^ I'll put some up later.

sok117: yeah thats the IJ set I got... it must be from that as I just found a second ^^ yes, I wanted to ask about that head, what other heads can people think of? and the stormies are an idea from a comic that I hope to put into my project ^^

KingoftheZempk: yeah, Im not sure on tha head now most dont seem to like it... I went though a mini "dark years" were I didnt even look and didnt get any sets, I think the last things I bothered buying was the indy bike set, my brother has some new sets but not many good heads...

the stormies... are based on a short story from a comic/graphic novel so I just gave some stormies faces for a joke ^^

Masked Builder: thanks ^^

thanks again for all the replies guys ^^ I'll deeplink some pics later when I get on my friends laptop

^^

hey, Ive been playing SW:TFU latly and made this, there just some figures until Ive finished the... project ^^ *excited*

So you just posted something before you actually build it? :sceptic:

wow thanks guys ^^ I wasn't expecting any coments

Then why post it? :hmpf:

Since this is solely figs, I'll move it to the MCW.

It's been 3 days since you stated that you'll add more pics when getting to your friend's laptop.

Does he really live 3 days away from you? :tongue:

People do that, like, all the time. :tongue:

Then why post it? :hmpf:

Since this is solely figs, I'll move it to the MCW.

It's been 3 days since you stated that you'll add more pics when getting to your friend's laptop.

Does he really live 3 days away from you? :tongue:

yeah... I was wondering what people would think about it and wasnt expecting this many reply's

erm ok... but is it really minifigcustomisation? i thought it had to be... sharpied or converted, oh well thanks for moving ^^

no I just havent had chance do update more than one picture since I posted this... ^^

thanks for looking