clonefactory

Clone Wars Minifigures by The Clone Factory

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

First off thank you to Kim for allowing me to post here first before getting kicked to Minifigs Thread.

I have been a member here for a bit and don't honestly contribute much except for my shaless posting of my own work. These items can also be viewed on Flikr and CABG.

In order of creation

ARC Captain

4661504911_4f8640f9ee.jpg

Cast helmet with decals and paint, Color cast kama and pauldron, Holster by MMCBcapes

ARC Lieutenant

4983342129_6df64a19f7.jpg

Cast helmet with decals and paint, Color cast kama and pauldron, Minigun V3 by The Clone factory

Rocket Battle Droid

4983342625_0707fae309.jpg

Color cast arms and legs, modified Lego clone sidelamp

Commander Cody

4974487638_65c02b5d47.jpg

Lego helmet with customized decal, Color cast visor with antenae and camera, Gun by Little Arms Shop

Commander Bly

4991348266_427f0db2cf.jpg

Cast helmet with decals and paint, Color cast kama and pauldron, visor by Arealight, Holster by MMCBcapes

Minigun V3

4990848093_05f11f0f37.jpg

Assembled using Lego parts and megablock Ironman (war machine) front cannon

Thnaks for lookin.

I think they look great. :thumbup: May I suggest try making a Commander Jet next? It's a rather unique fig, but looking at your work now, you'd make him look great. I especially like your chaingun and Bly.

Nice custom Clones 'clonefactory'. :thumbup: The helmet markings are very clean, nice custom holsters and Z-6 chaingun. I love the additional details in Cody, I've been wanting to do the same in mine.

Wow! Those custom cast parts are really nicely executed, and I love that holster. I want to make my own now. :oh::wub:

AWESOME customs 'clonefactory' - I too would want to make some holsters like what your clones have ! :sweet:

Excellent work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I think they look great. :thumbup: May I suggest try making a Commander Jet next? It's a rather unique fig, but looking at your work now, you'd make him look great. I especially like your chaingun and Bly.

Being a maker of minifigures means your are also a fan of figs as well. If I have seen someone do something real special I stay away from it. That said here is Minifigmakers Commander Jet

4355582411_893a147ac5.jpg

Being a maker of minifigures means your are also a fan of figs as well. If I have seen someone do something real special I stay away from it. That said here is Minifigmakers Commander Jet

.....Dang. :laugh:

Nice work! Do you have a site where we can get some of this stuff?

Used to, don't know where to find it now.

Been following these on Flickr, great job as always, clonefactory!

Edited by Brickdoctor

Ooh, that's one sweet-looking custom! Very clean and professionally-done. I wanted to make this custom clone armor before, but after seeing this, it's hard to match this one. Oh well, there goes my plans down the drain.. default_hmpfbad.gifdefault_laugh2.gif

Ooh, that's one sweet-looking custom! Very clean and professionally-done. I wanted to make this custom clone armor before, but after seeing this, it's hard to match this one. Oh well, there goes my plans down the drain.. default_hmpfbad.gifdefault_laugh2.gif

Wow! these are really outstanding, easily some of the neatest customs I've seen ( I love looking at custom figures, but I don't customise myself. Not anymore, anyway)

One question, though - when you say the helmets are "cast" does that mean they're a custom part? they look like proper Lego pieces if so :thumbup:

WIll/rocketbilly

These are some really nice customs clonefactory!!

The e-web - chain gun is really nicely made, any chance you could post some pics showing to make it?

Your paint job on the fins is beautifully done!

Nice job with them all!!

Man do I love looking at minifig makers custom clones <3

CF

Edited by CommanderFox