Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

Chinese junk MOC

[pid][/pid] 102a

Here is a Chinese Junk I made and I am quite pleased with the results. I used Evil Willys great tutorial to make my sails which I used the one from the junk from adventurers and the big one I enlarged using the computer. So please enjoy.

first here are some overall pics.

dsc00559.jpg

dsc00557.jpg

dsc00563.jpg

dsc00564.jpg

And now some of the details.

dsc00560.jpg

dsc00561.jpg

dsc00562.jpg

And now the lower deck.

dsc00573.jpg

dsc00570.jpg

And now the minifigs

dsc00576.jpg

Please C&C Thanks for looking.

Awesome boat! I think this is one of the best Chinese ship MOCs I've seen! I really like the sails, and the overall shape is cool! BTW, why is there no rudder? :pir_laugh2:

Awesome boat! I think this is one of the best Chinese ship MOCs I've seen! I really like the sails, and the overall shape is cool! BTW, why is there no rudder? :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for the kind comments and I'm honored to here its one of the best in your opinion :pir-sweet:

As for the rudder there was none but now there is, just added one. Knew I was forgetting thing. :pir-blush:

So heres a picture. Sorry that its blurry, best I could do with my camera.

dsc00577.jpg

:monkey:

very good desing and amazing crew

the "cho ku nu" (crossbow) weapons makes the boat feel of the Middle Ages, but the "Dao" sword with red feathers was used by pirates :thumbup: (:pir-wub: nice done by the way), I think, you should add cannons :cannon: , and would be a success if they have the dragon head.

and about the ship, the sails and the interiors, they are very well done :thumbup:

I like how well the figure head matches the other part of the ship. It really ties the whole thing together :pir-classic:

Wow, well done on this one mate! the sales are perfect with a nice pattern, the hull is perfect, the crew amazing, DEFINITELY one of the best out there! Keep bricking mate, keep bricking :thumbup: