Sign in to follow this  
XimenaPaulina

Razor Squadron

Cool MOC KielDaMan! You did a great job on the mod. I also really like your custom designs. I didn't know that you painted it until I saw that in the comments, which means you did a great paint job!

Cool MOC KielDaMan! You did a great job on the mod. I also really like your custom designs. I didn't know that you painted it until I saw that in the comments, which means you did a great paint job!

Only a few parts were painted, as well as the stickers, the rest are in standard lego colors. Thanks for the kind words Baylego. default_classic.gif

Another stunning rendition Kiel! Well done! default_satisfied.gif

You really have the eye for customising your SW collection! The decal work is very impressive, and your boldness in customising figures really pays off! I was considering getting this fighter from the Hasbro line when I collected the figures, but this LEGO one is ten times better. pirate_thumbup.gif

Can't wait to see what else you make! Any spoilers/hints? default_blink.gif

Ooh, how could I miss this one, thanks for the kind comments JD! default_classic.gif Yeah, I try to customize my SW sets so that I'll have a unique SW collection and not just bought sets (which everyone has).

Regarding my next project, I'll be taking a break from MODing official sets and instead create something not yet seen in lego form. CLUE: Coruscant Tan default_blink.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Regarding my next project, I'll be taking a break from MODing official sets and instead create something not yet seen in lego form. CLUE: Coruscant Tan default_blink.gif

Darth Vader's Beach Resort/Retirement Home!

Edited by Brickdoctor

I can't believe I missed this. Another great MOD/MOC Kieldaman! The color scheme and sticker are great as well as your minifigs. Fits well with your ARC Gunship. Can't wait to see your next creation sir!

Great work, KielDaMan. I really like the Razor Squadron ARC-170 Starfighter, you've done a great modification of the original set. :thumbup:

Dark blue looks much meaner than the standard dark red, Al tough I would like to see the custom stickers in more vibrant colors.

the Inventor

Damn! How in megablocks <hell> did you guess it? default_tong.gif

With the Force... :yoda: I learned it at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant from Master Whatshisname. You don't know where that is? It's on Coruscant, and it's big and tan and- wait a minute- Coruscant...Tan...that sounds familiar. Maybe I should level up on my Force Perceive skill...

I can't believe I missed this. Another great MOD/MOC Kieldaman! The color scheme and sticker are great as well as your minifigs. Fits well with your ARC Gunship. Can't wait to see your next creation sir!

Thanks Smack! Next creation is scheduled to arrive. :classic:

WICKED! Amazing MOD work! Killer color scheme!

Salamat Master Shi-fu! :wink:

This is a phenomenal mod KielDaMan! The dark blue/white color scheme is stunning and makes the ARC have such a majestic impression. Much more appealing than the dark red and white color scheme, in my opinion. The decals also bring out a lot of character and identity to the ship, really making this a unique craft.

Another Fantastic MOC Kiel! :wub:

Im really a fan of these beuts! You've done well captering them in lego, a really good likeness. :thumbup:

The stickers are quite good aswell!

Nice job, looking forward to seeing more MOCs from you! :sweet:

CF

Great work, KielDaMan. I really like the Razor Squadron ARC-170 Starfighter, you've done a great modification of the original set. :thumbup:

Dark blue looks much meaner than the standard dark red, Al tough I would like to see the custom stickers in more vibrant colors.

the Inventor

Thanks the Inventor! I will try to fix the pale colored-front sticker when I have the time.

This is a phenomenal mod KielDaMan! The dark blue/white color scheme is stunning and makes the ARC have such a majestic impression. Much more appealing than the dark red and white color scheme, in my opinion. The decals also bring out a lot of character and identity to the ship, really making this a unique craft.

Another Fantastic MOC Kiel! :wub:

Im really a fan of these beuts! You've done well captering them in lego, a really good likeness. :thumbup:

The stickers are quite good aswell!

Nice job, looking forward to seeing more MOCs from you! :sweet:

CF

Thanks for the kind comments -R8- and CommanderFox! :classic:.

Edited by KielDaMan

hello

I like the made work.

It would be possible to have images of the sticker.

Thank you in advance

bye

Hi angel06,

Sorry it took a while for me to post this, this is the DSS I used for the Razor Squadron ARC-170. For you, and for everyone else who'd like to convert their 8088s. Just resize the image to approx. 1.6-in. height. The dark blue parts are available in BL, and you'll need some black paint also.

5009822141_97b33f84af.jpg

Link to original pic. This is the perfect example that I have no background in grahics design - the Rancor noseart is crappy. default_sceptic.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Hey KielDaMan,

Dude, this is a GORGEOUS mod. Not only does the new color scheme look great, but your mods to the build, particularly with the front of the air intakes and the nose of the ship are fantastic upgrades. The work you put into those custom decals really paid off too. Wow man - I'm blown away. You're the master of mods.

Hey KielDaMan,

Dude, this is a GORGEOUS mod. Not only does the new color scheme look great, but your mods to the build, particularly with the front of the air intakes and the nose of the ship are fantastic upgrades. The work you put into those custom decals really paid off too. Wow man - I'm blown away. You're the master of mods.

Thanks for the compliment Blackice, it certainly looks like I'm modding my sets too much. default_laugh2.gif That's why I'd be venturing into something new for my next project.

hello

Thank you for to have thought has I, I am going to be able to change some arc-170 and recover a new squadron pirate_thumbup.gif

No prob. Hope to see some other ARC-170 'converts' to join me in the Razor Squadron. default_blink.gif

Thanks for the compliment Blackice, it certainly looks like I'm modding my sets too much.

Dude, it's just good to see well-done MODs :classic: . You're definitely not doing too many. :thumbup: :thumbup: Some of my favorite Lego works are mods and re-builds of sets (like this Eldorado Fortress redux). I've been thinking about doing some myself.

Edited by Blackicep8ntball

Wow great MOD the Arc fighter is one off my favourite star wars ships

BTW here are the painted parts :grin:

1. Brick, Modified 1 x 2 with Grille (Grill) Has been painted in dark blue

2. Technic, Axle Connector (Smooth with x hole + orientation) Has been painted in dark red

3. clone troopers have been painted

4. Atromech body and legs has been painted

5. The black thing inside the turbo tank wheel?

6. The dark blue wheel used as an engine has been painted

Hope I win :grin: