Sign in to follow this  
benny

MOC--Slaughterhouse

As i am working in slaughterhouse, i like to make a MOC in this topic. I choose the green, white and black as the main color. Its outlook is western style, look like a Holland house. It is 32x32 size but it can be opened into line-shape. Its idea is from 10027.

p9124154.jpg

p9124151.jpg

p9124155.jpg

p9124156.jpg

p9124157.jpg

p9124158.jpg

p9124160.jpg

p9124207.jpg

p9124208.jpg

The left building G/F is the loading bay of the animal .e.g. pig and bovis. The animals are transported upstair by the slope to 1/F. The animals are keeping in this area. It provides the food and water to the animals. The animals are waiting in this area.

p9124161.jpg

p9124166.jpg

p9124167.jpg

p9124170.jpg

p9124171.jpg

p9124173.jpg

p9124174.jpg

p9124174.jpg

The worker is using the electric rod for stunning of the animals. The staff will use the knife to sticking into the animals. Then the pig will be hanging onto the line and blooding. The worker will then use the kinfe to cut the abdomen and remove the organs. The health inspector then check the pig carcass and the organs.

p9124184.jpg

p9124185.jpg

p9124186.jpg

p9124187.jpg

p9124188.jpg

p9124189.jpg

p9124190.jpg

There are the mechanism-line to remove the carcass and organs to another size. The worker will then cut the carcass into small pieces. All the meat and organs will be transport downstair. At the g/f, it has the walk-in freezer and loading buy to transport the meat onto the lorry!

p9124203.jpg

p9124192.jpg

p9124194.jpg

p9124195.jpg

p9124196.jpg

p9124197.jpg

p9124199.jpg

p9124200.jpg

Edited by benny

Another great creation benny! I'm loving the simple but very cool-looking green-white color scheme. Very clever use of the pig figure with the two knives at each side for the signage - very slaughterhouse-like. The details in the interior are just amazing, and Ooh, nice use of the snake for the internal organs! Overall great job! :thumbup:

Edited by KielDaMan

Kind of creepy topic, but great job!

I really liked the way you made the toilet, the red snake for the internal organs

and the red tiles for the blood!

I liked also the way the truck enters the building in the loading bay.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent creation you have there 'benny' - great designing of the processing line....lots of pigs (save the farm, Babe).....one cow though...must be the boss ! :laugh:

Keep up the cool work 'benny' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very sick but absolutely fantactic at the same time. Building is great and some good attention to detail. Love the use of the snakes for the animal guts, and the pigs hanging from the hooks! Need I say more!

I don't really like these blood and gore MOCs, but that aside, all the exterior and interior details are really nice. :classic:

"I'm going to Bovine University when I grow up"

Nice MOC. I really like the pigs decorating the front. And the guts all over the floor.

Though I'm not sure they'd let a slaughter house into a Cafe Corner style neighborhood.

Steve

When I first saw the title of this creation, I though it might be a Zombie-fest. Rather, you've created a very good meat cutting factory. I especially like the garage doors and the pigs decorating the front side. I bet LEGO designers never thought of a modular/hinged Slaughterhouse, so A+ on a most orginal idea. The details are equally impressive. :thumbup:

EDIT: I like my steak medium well.

:laugh: Great MOC! The interior is awesome, with all the machines to slaughter the animals! :devil:

The exterior is really well done too, but I think a slaughterhouse will be more discreet than having pigs displayed with knives as a sign :grin:

BTW, I really love that truck too :thumbup:

Another great creation benny! I'm loving the simple but very cool-looking green-white color scheme. Very clever use of the pig figure with the two knives at each side for the signage - very slaughterhouse-like. The details in the interior are just amazing, and Ooh, nice use of the snake for the internal organs! Overall great job! :thumbup:

Thanks!!! For the red snake, i saw some lego fans used the old castle minifigure parts as the organs but they are very expensive now. So i used the cheap red snake as the organs. I also like the green with white as the building color.

When I first saw the title of this creation, I though it might be a Zombie-fest. Rather, you've created a very good meat cutting factory. I especially like the garage doors and the pigs decorating the front side. I bet LEGO designers never thought of a modular/hinged Slaughterhouse, so A+ on a most orginal idea. The details are equally impressive. :thumbup:

EDIT: I like my steak medium well.

Thanks for your comment! For the pigs decorating the front side, this idea is from 10197. If the LEGO really think this slaughterhouse idea, the age will be 18+ as it is full of blood and organs! Haha! However, i also want the LEGO can release more special idea much better than Police and fire station!

Wow, anyone else feel like becoming a vegetarian now?

Great moc though, I really like the detailing on the outside, and the colours are nice and easy on the eyes.

P.S, while I was viewing this topic, the add on the bottom was for PETA t-shirts :laugh:

Excellent MOC, even if the subject matter is somewhat disturbing.. The idea of a loud and proud slaughterhouse in the middle of a CC town amuses me in a twisted Burtonesque sort of way :S

Also I don't see why everyone's feeling queasy. If you eat meat, chances are it comes from somewhere far worse than a happy ABS modular run by minifigs :S

Wow, anyone else feel like becoming a vegetarian now?

Already am :P

Great MOC. :thumbup: I have been inside many meatworks and I am sure they don't feed the animals before they kill them. I thought of doing something similar but with a moving overhead conveyor with pigs attached.

Well done, this is another great town building. :thumbup:

Never thought that you are working in an abattoir. Both the exterior and interior are really detailed and even though the interior process might be kind of gross but the process for each level is really very thorough. It's a good informative education for us. :tongue:

This is now blogged in,

See it on Classic-Town.net

Excellent MOC, even if the subject matter is somewhat disturbing.. The idea of a loud and proud slaughterhouse in the middle of a CC town amuses me in a twisted Burtonesque sort of way :S

Also I don't see why everyone's feeling queasy. If you eat meat, chances are it comes from somewhere far worse than a happy ABS modular run by minifigs :S

Already am :P

Thanks a lot! Actually, more and more blood would be seen in the real slaughterhouse. I reduced a lot of red parts, haha!

For the processing line, it can also used as slaughtering of the bovis. As limited by the size, lot of equipment is not installed into it.

Well done, this is another great town building. :thumbup:

Never thought that you are working in an abattoir. Both the exterior and interior are really detailed and even though the interior process might be kind of gross but the process for each level is really very thorough. It's a good informative education for us. :tongue:

This is now blogged in,

See it on Classic-Town.net

I am happy that this topic can be used as education. I like to make more special topic MOC later. However, i have no idea in this time. I think i will make a new train first.

Oh... so horroristic :sick: Maybe that's why I am vegetarian... :hmpf: Poor pigs... :sad:

But a great house

Edited by Alibabo