Sign in to follow this  
Derek

Classic Michael Scott picture thread...

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Some of the new Collectible Figure parts have given me some ideas for some classic moments from my favorite TV show, NBC's US version of The Office...

First off...

DSC01444.jpg

"And the Dundie for 'Busiest Beaver' goes to Phyllis Lapin!"

"Micheal, this says 'BUSHiest Beaver'..."

I hope to add some more pictures to this thread, so stay tuned...

-Derek

(P.S.- Up next: Date Mike??? :wink: )

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

this is brillian! And also a little spooky. The office has become one of my favourite tv shows, and i was wondering a few days ago whether it could be done in lego! The characters for the dundies are spot on. The little minifig award is perfect!

Be good to make some of the other characters. The new surfer/skater hair would be perfect for jim if it came in brown. Make sure you share any of the other characters you recreate!

Theres so many memorable scenes that would be great in lego. Michael and Dwight driving into the lake, Dwights beet farm, Pam doing the coal walk, Andy punching a hole in the wall, the list goes on! Might make a few myself if that wasnt treading on your toes!

As a big fan of the orginal office, i was very dubious about the american version. It hasnt really been aired over here, but was tucked away on an onscure channel late at night. I decided to watch one episode and was very pleasantly surprised! Having more characters means more material, and the sheer volume of episodes develops more meaningful relationships between the characters. Im looking forward to seeing more of your office Mocs!

It is in brown it was in that promotional max minifig :wink: I wish I had max :hmpf_bad:

ah yeah, never seen that one before. Was it rare ?

Theres so many memorable scenes that would be great in lego. Michael and Dwight driving into the lake, Dwights beet farm, Pam doing the coal walk, Andy punching a hole in the wall, the list goes on! Might make a few myself if that wasnt treading on your toes!

Thanks for your feedback! :classic:

I had done a bunch a year or so ago, but I am not a huge fan of the low-quality photos I took with my crappy old camera. :sceptic:

Here are my Office MOCS and Figures :classic:

I really like some of the old figures I had made, but I am hoping to make some more things with the new collectible figure parts! :thumbup: I already have a few ideas, I just need the time to execute them! :laugh:

By the way, I have been using the Clone Wars Anakin hair for Jim and I like the way it looks :wink:

-Derek

just had a look at all your flickr photos, they really are great! The minifigs are spot on and you have made loads of instantly recognisable scenes. Be sure to share anymore you come up with! Seires 7 is out very soon, cant wait!

Your "The Office" creations have always been my favorites of all customs anywhere. I was very disappointed you decided to add Jersey Shore characters to your lovely gallery but thankfully you've updated your "The Office" characters so I'll forgive you. They look excellent btw! ;)

P.S. The original Office beats the U.S. Version

ORC!