Sign in to follow this  
Courleciel

[MOC] Operation: Knightfall (Jedi Library)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Recently I wanted to create a little scene on a Star Wars theme which had not been much discussed: I choose the Great Jedi Purge in the Temple.

Enjoy !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I want you to go to the Jedi Temple. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, Lord Vader. Do not hesitate; show no mercy."

(Darth Sidious)

photo1mka.jpg

photo2cib.jpg

photo3jx.jpg

photo4dt.jpg

photo5sb.jpg

photo6jw.jpg

photo7fs.jpg

photo8x.jpg

photo9ur.jpg

photo10j.jpg

photo11ez.jpg

Hope you've liked.

You're feedbacks are welcome. Thanks !

On Brickshelf

Edited by KimT

I'm impressed with how you built the jedi book rack, the use of the trans-blue plates is very clever and highly resembles what we saw in the jedi library in the movies/series. It's really nice to see some SW elements that haven't been done in lego before, and this is one of it. Good job Corleciel!

Excellent MOC 'Courleciel' - great details you have included.....wow, you used a lot of 2x4 tiles didn't you ? :wink:

I'm a conformist! 'Courleciel' I'm a conformist! ! :vader:

Awesome MOC! I have been wanting to build a Jedi archives for a while, but I just haven't been quite sure how to do it. I also like how you did the damaged column!

Great job! I attempted this, too, but it didn't turn out nearly as well as yours. I really like the use of the Golden Idol element.

That's amazing. It's completely realistic, from the bookcase, to the column, to one of the 'Lost Twenty' sculptures. :thumbup:

No its Vader :vader::grin: remember palpy knighted him a sith before the temple attack :wink:

I am aware of that, but the minifig is specifically referred to as an Ep. 3 Anakin. Besides, you know what I meant. :grin:

I am aware of that, but the minifig is specifically referred to as an Ep. 3 Anakin. Besides, you know what I meant. :grin:

Or you made a mistake :laugh:. But thats definitely Lord Vader its from the Mustafar battle set I know TLG referred to it as Anakin but its really Lord Vader :wacko::laugh:

Or you made a mistake :laugh:. But thats definitely Lord Vader its from the Mustafar battle set I know TLG referred to it as Anakin but its really Lord Vader :wacko::laugh:

Probably since the TIE fighter with LUL Darth Vader was out at the same time, and since it's the same minifig as the one in the yellow Eta-2 Interceptor set.

Probably since the TIE fighter with LUL Darth Vader was out at the same time, and since it's the same minifig as the one in the yellow Eta-2 Interceptor set.

A but in that set he didn't have a LUL in the interceptor :thumbup:

A but in that set he didn't have a LUL in the interceptor :thumbup:

And which kid is going to know the difference? It might also be because TLG didn't want kids to know that a Jedi Hero like Anakin becomes Darth Vader- RotS was rated PG-13, after all.

I'm impressed with how you built the jedi book rack, the use of the trans-blue plates is very clever and highly resembles what we saw in the jedi library in the movies/series. It's really nice to see some SW elements that haven't been done in lego before, and this is one of it. Good job Corleciel!

Not true- I did a smaller version with my Jedi temple MOC, but it nearly as good as this. Nice work!

So that's why Indy never got the idol back from Belloq, he sold it to the Jedi default_tong.gif

Wow I'm thoroughly impressed with all you've packed into the scene. The floor design is well done, and the archive shelve is amazing. I'd love to see you take the ideas from this vignette and make a large scale archive!

I really like this MOC, the holofile case ( :grin: ) looks fantastic!

The action scene of the jedi, clones and anakin, looks cool!

Overall I really like it, the little statue representing the jedi who have left the order is a nice touch, also the tile pattern is nice!

CF

where did you get those minifigure heads?

I believe those are the reversable ron and Heromine heads for the goblet of fire set, attack of the Merpeople.

Nice Moc BTW, but I don't think it's a good idea to be sleeping when lord vader is right infront of you :laugh: .

Good Idea's for the book case, It looks really well done.