Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

The Vaim Glorious

gallery_101_23_281.gif

A heavily modified Starspeeder 3000, believed to be stolen from the Star Tours travel company. Now owned and opperated by the bounty hunter

Sephara Vaim.

1279390527m_DISPLAY.jpg

12794582311_DISPLAY.jpg

12794889022_DISPLAY.jpg

The ships TT-8L droid guards the boarding ramp.

Cool shots of the interior:

12794901078_DISPLAY.jpg

Cargo hold looking back towards the hyperdrive.

12794906841_DISPLAY.jpg

A look into the cockpit.

Built for the FBTB.net MOC Madness 2010 Building Tournament, and as a tribute to the Disneyland ride.

See more photos at flickr or MOCPages. And be sure to check out all the cool ships in the Tournament.

AWESOME creation 'Fat Tony' - reminds me of the shuttle straight out of Star Trek, so COOL ! :grin:

Fantastic cockpit design too.....good luck in the contest and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This is amazing! You got the model spot on compared to the model at Disney World. Some of my favorite parts are how you made the chairs in the cockpit and the engine. The ship also looks very streamlined with how you got it to be nearly studless.

Nicely done! :thumbup:

It's the little details that make a MOC - in your case, the cockpit interior is lovely and the folding staircase is an amazing touch.

Pretty good bounty hunter ship Fat Tony. :thumbup: While I am not a fan of the external design of the ship, I must say the interior is very well done and makes up for the average-looking outside appearance. The details are just fantastic inside - the hyperdrive, the folding stairs, and the cockpit stations. Good luck in the contest.

Love it. The color scheme, the features, the shaping, everything is perfect. My favorite part, though, are the retracting stairs. :thumbup:

This is a gorgeous entry, FatTony -the interior shots you've posted here really show off all the thought you put into the design - I love the shot from the rear looking into the cockpit :wub:. Good luck!

Great MOC and entry! :cry_happy::thumbup:

It looks exactly like the speeder from startours travel. Well done! Nice detail with the stairs... And like what the others said the interior is the best part, absolutly gorgeous. Love the view and the pilot seats. Good luck in the contest.