Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

4 in the Crypt

Finally someone moved out of the cave where they think the bad Mega Bloks are going to kill them and incorporated them into a MOC! :thumbup:

Megablock's rounded edges make for good masonry. I still hate them though. :laugh:

I have my little brother's Dragons hand-me-down collection (hurrah for other brother's friends outgrowing toys) to thank for these. I wanted to make the crypt and was faced with a search for best lock army sets when he mentioned his bricks. I just love the creepy old masonry feel.

Glad you appreciate it :thumbup:

I have a few of these MB pieces, but they are really bad in terms of sticking together. Great scene though. I like how you have one of them hanging upside down :thumbup:

Great MOC 'Peppermint_M' and you got MB to stick together ? :laugh:

Keep up with your crazy creations and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great MOC 'Peppermint_M' and you got MB to stick together ? :laugh:

Well the HMS Unicorn is made up of quite a few Mega Blok's black pieces, The bow technic in fact is connected using a unique Mega Bloks piece :tongue: And most of the interior supports are Megabloks I had spare. Everyone goes "Ewww Megabloks". Why? No one ever supplied a real reason to why they hate Mega Bloks... :sceptic:

Another good moc, how is the vampire hanging upside down though ? is that another megablocks piece ?

Another good moc, how is the vampire hanging upside down though ? is that another megablocks piece ?

Cobi 1x1 double studded "rounds", they were provieded in the Roman set simply to make columns out of hollow tubes!

Cobi 1x1 double studded "rounds", they were provieded in the Roman set simply to make columns out of hollow tubes!

ah yeah, just had a look in your review! Those pieces would be very helpful, guess there is some use to those other brands...

Megablock's rounded edges make for good masonry. I still hate them though. :laugh:

My exact thoughts, finally a decent use for them.

I love the darkness this one has, and as much as I hate to say it, the MB pieces really work here.