Skafte

My complete collection of Star Wars Minifigs

Great collection, well done!

Is one of the 'extra' figures the older version of the destroyer droid ? I can't seem to find him on bricklink!

Clicky.

The complete list is here, but I'm too lazy to go through the whole thing.

EDIT: The second Darth Maul is one, but I can't find the other.

Edited by Brickdoctor

That's a very nice collection you have there!

I wish you luck getting all the figures in the future! :sweet: Perhaps you could update this thread in a while when you've built up your collection some more?

Clicky.

The complete list is here, but I'm too lazy to go through the whole thing.

EDIT: The second Darth Maul is one, but I can't find the other.

Ah okay, i went on the catalog then episode one and he didn't appear there so I just assumed he wasn't on

No, the keycains are not in the collection - they are not on Bricklink's Minifig list! Some figs that only come in the magnet packs are, though, not the first kind with magnets in the figs, but the ones we get now on magnet bases. Some are different from the figs in sets. But Bricklink does not separate "normal" figs from the "cheap Chinese in magnet sets" figs, and neither do I.

Well spotted, Brickdoctor! :thumbup: The second Darth Maul has black pupils in his yellow eyes, this is a significant difference compared to other, subtle variants.

Now the second extra fig is black, there's a clue for you. And it's not a :vader: .

Have you got both versions of the Imperial Trooper there? One with and one without a ring on the belt?

Have you got both versions of the Imperial Trooper there? One with and one without a ring on the belt?

Ding ding, we have a winner! :thumbup: (Well, another one, since Brickdoctor spotted Maul)

Yes, I kept the "Death Star Trooper" when Bricklink decided it was the same fig as "Imperial Trooper". The small difference is, as you say, a circle on the belt buckle. The circle was there on the first production run of 10188 Death Star and the uncircled one was in the first 8038 Battle of Endor sets. Since, both have appeared in either set. But I didn't like the idea of removing a fig from my collection, so they're both there...

Well done, Skafte !

I'm pleased to say that I also have the full collection apart from the white Boba Fett and a few remaining 2010 figs which I'll get over the next couple of months. The big difference is that many of my figs are still sealed in their boxes and will only see the light of day if/when I eventually get round to building the set. Your figs are however out there breathing the air and on display, which makes your collection extra special !

Many thanks for sharing !

Dr. D.

Wow, nice collection Skafte!! Being a figs collector myself, I am going through your collection trying to find figs I missed. So thanks for the pics!!

A really nice collection indeed, and I too think that it deserves it´s own thread.

What shelfs are you using and how is the figs displayed?

What shelfs are you using and how is the figs displayed?

The shelf is an IKEA "Expedit":

0092710_PE229408_S3.JPG

The compartments are exactly 42 studs wide! The figs are put on 6-wide plates (one 6x10 and two 6x16) with four pillars of 2x4 bricks per level, all in black.

Armless clone? No, there isn't, but the pic is quite bad...

I bet there are a few Star Wars Minifigures you don't have! The prototypes of C-3PO, Jango Fett, and Chewbacca.

And yes, you can buy them, here is a link to someone on eBay selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-minifig-C3PO-Lego-14kt-Metal-Gold-C-3po-TC-14-/260662402850?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0b09f22

So, you don't really have all of them.

Oh, and good luck getting those on eBay.

Edited by The_Customizer

I bet there are a few Star Wars Minifigures you don't have!

They are not on Bricklink's list of SW minifigs. Please read my post(s) again! :classic:

The shelf is an IKEA "Expedit"

The compartments are exactly 42 studs wide! The figs are put on 6-wide plates (one 6x10 and two 6x16) with four pillars of 2x4 bricks per level, all in black.

Maybe I should get one of those....

Maybe I should get one of those....

They come in other sizes and colours as well:

0092718_PE229441_S3.JPG0092714_PE229437_S3.JPG0091402_PE227077_S3.JPG0086571_PE215404_S3.JPG

They are great for displaying small and medium sized sets as well. When I've cleaned up a bit, I'll post pics of my attic!

Very nice collection. :thumbup:

Why don't you include the Wampa - TaunTaun - Dewback ?

You have 2 Luke Dagobah but it's the same minifig, the only difference is the backpack that could be found in both version of 4502 (the Blue Box and the OTE box). For Bricklink there is 2 Luke Dagobah but it's the same minifig with or without backpack. But it is only a detail to tease you a little... :devil:

Once again it's a very nice collection.

I bet there are a few Star Wars Minifigures you don't have! The prototypes of C-3PO, Jango Fett, and Chewbacca.

And yes, you can buy them, here is a link to someone on eBay selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-minifig-C3PO-Lego-14kt-Metal-Gold-C-3po-TC-14-/260662402850?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0b09f22

These minifigs are not genuine. They are custom... The seller is not honest.

Edited by R5-N2

Very nice collection. :thumbup:

Why don't you include the Wampa - TaunTaun - Dewback ?

You have 2 Luke Dagobah but it's the same minifig, the only difference is the backpack that could be found in both version of 4502 (the Blue Box and the OTE box). For Bricklink there is 2 Luke Dagobah but it's the same minifig with or without backpack. But it is only a detail to tease you a little... :devil:

Once again it's a very nice collection.

Thanks!

Well, the answer to most questions is "It's not on the BL list of SW Minifigs". The answer to the rest of the questions is "It's on the BL list of SW Minifigs".

Wampa/Tauntaun/Dewback (and Kaadu, Varactyl, Dianoga, and what have you) are listed as animals, not minifigs. But I do have them.

I also think the Luke with/without backpack should be the same minifig, since it was only in one set. There would be MANY more if you took off some "body wear" from them. Again, there are variations that I think could be on the list (why only one of the Dwarf Spider Droids?) and some that should (e g old/new versions of astromech bodies).

Well, the answer to most questions is "It's not on the BL list of SW Minifigs". The answer to the rest of the questions is "It's on the BL list of SW Minifigs".

Wampa/Tauntaun/Dewback (and Kaadu, Varactyl, Dianoga, and what have you) are listed as animals, not minifigs. But I do have them.

Sorry, I don't want to be painful but don't let BL dictate how to make your collection.

You made a very good research work. :thumbup:

Edited by R5-N2

Very awesome collection! I think that's my favorite part of LEGO. I just haven't found a good way of displaying mine yet. I don't stick with any one theme either. That would make collecting a lot easier I'm sure.

These minifigs are not genuine. They are custom... The seller is not honest.

Most definitely. That's not even LEGO quality, even if it was a prototype. Look at the deformed legs. :sick:

Sorry, I don't want to be painful but don't let BL dictate how to make your collection.

You made a very good research work. :thumbup:

I have to agree here. I don't browse through Bricklink that much, but seeing as it's not an official Lego website, I wouldn't base my collection on what Bricklink has or doesn't have. Use it as a guideline for your collection.

I have to agree here. I don't browse through Bricklink that much, but seeing as it's not an official Lego website, I wouldn't base my collection on what Bricklink has or doesn't have. Use it as a guideline for your collection.

Right, Bricklink is not official from LEGO, but it's the most widly used and complete database that I know of. I like to have the BL SW MF (ha!) list as my guideline!

And, naturally, they have found the new Solo head in 6212: New Han Solo on BL. I will have to run home and see which parts I have extra of and order a new head...

It's right that BL is very complete and helpfull. Peeron is a good data base too.

Edited by R5-N2