Skafte

My complete collection of Star Wars Minifigs

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Yesterday a big box arrived from S@H with Bane's Speeder, new AT-AT and UCS Imperial Shuttle. That completed my collection of SW minifigs!

4968621636_38846e3652_z.jpg

Sorry for the bad photo, I'll retake it when I figure out how to get better light in my LEGO attic. More pics at Flickr

I know there is stuff that people might think should be in a complete SW fig collection, but I draw the line at Bricklink's list. I do have two more than BL, can you spot them? :tongue: Now, the wait is on for the 2011 sets!

Yesterday a big box arrived from S@H with Bane's Speeder, new AT-AT and UCS Imperial Shuttle. That completed my collection of SW minifigs!

[snip

Sorry for the bad photo, I'll retake it when I figure out how to get better light in my LEGO attic. More pics at Flickr

I know there is stuff that people might think should be in a complete SW fig collection, but I draw the line at Bricklink's list. I do have two more than BL, can you spot them? :tongue: Now, the wait is on for the 2011 sets!

Nice collection! But... doesn't the new Dwarf Spider Droid count? And I don't see either version of Han in Carbonite. (or does Bricklink list them as a vehicle and a printed brick?)

Should this go in the 'Show your Army' topic?

It could, but this IS a complete minifig collection. :wub:

Thanks for sharing Skafte.

It certainly is complete. I can't think of the amount of money you spent on this :blush:

Thanks for showing this Even though I am Supremely Jealous :tongue:

Man thats awesome you even have the white boba and chrome Darth Vader. Just missing the gold C-3PO :laugh:

This is awesome :thumbup:

Man thats awesome you even have the white boba and chrome Darth Vader. Just missing the gold C-3PO :laugh:

This is awesome :thumbup:

He has the Chrome C-3PO :wink:

Wow! That's an impressive collection. :thumbup: how long did it take you to get all those?

Are the two non-BL minifigs the darth vader repair droid and the blue spider droid? just a guess :classic:

You mentioned that you have two more than Bricklink...BL doesn't have the new Han or new Veers from 8129 listed yet...are those the two you are referring to?

Man, what a collection ! :grin:

Good one 'Skafte'.....at least that's one collection my son can not get his hands on ! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I'm a little confused so this is supposed to be every minifig that comes in a set? It seems to me you are missing some storm troopers. The picture is had to make out but I only see one stormtrooper with white crotch aka imperial inspection printed legs version. There should be 4 of them. Unless they are somewhere else and I missed them.

That's mental! You even put them in alphabetical order! Perhaps YOU are bricklink! Or the TLC safe in Denmark! No, seriously, this is amazing!

He has the Chrome C-3PO :wink:

Oh now i see, gotta look closer before I post next time. Thanks.

So I correct myself perfect collection

*oh2* That is .....amazing! :wub:

Thanks for showing, looking forward to closer pics of this wonderful collection!

CF

I'm a little confused so this is supposed to be every minifig that comes in a set? It seems to me you are missing some storm troopers. The picture is had to make out but I only see one stormtrooper with white crotch aka imperial inspection printed legs version. There should be 4 of them. Unless they are somewhere else and I missed them.

One of each minifig released.

Not every single minifig - do you realise how many that is?

Thanks for all your comments! Not many of my friends who see the collection IRL know that much about it, so it's nice to get some initiated feedback!

Some answers:

Nice collection! But... doesn't the new Dwarf Spider Droid count? And I don't see either version of Han in Carbonite. (or does Bricklink list them as a vehicle and a printed brick?)

No, the new spider droid isn't listed, and neither is a Han-sicle. I do have them, though... And no, I consider an army to consist of many of the same minifig, and this is just one of each. And frankly, I think this collection deserves a topic of its own :classic:

how long did it take you to get all those?

Are the two non-BL minifigs the darth vader repair droid and the blue spider droid? just a guess

I started collecting SW LEGO (but not specifically minifigs) around 2005, but it was only last spring (2009) that I started hunting down the older figs and buying CW poodoo sets for the figs and selling the ships... I had a then complete collection in December last year, but 2010 has been quite MF-heavy - as 2011 seems to be!

No, both those droids are listed as minifigs at BL!

BL doesn't have the new Han or new Veers from 8129 listed yet...are those the two you are referring to?

Actually, they got listed yesterday, the same day I opened the boxes...

Keep guessing!

Edited by Skafte

Awesome collection! Hopefully mine will be as equally impressive. :blush:

Edited by Masked Builder

Out of curiosity do you consider the Lego keychains as a separate minifig? For example, my Stormtrooper has the Lego logo printed on the back. Quite different from other released stormtroopers.

Very impressive!! Mine is somewhere around 150+, but that's only OT. And I'm amazed at the effort of alphabetizing every one of them-- I could never have the patience for it!! :wacko:

Yep thats one darn impressive collection! :classic:

Great to see them all collected and displayed so well- mine all currently live in a large tub (not that I have anywhere near as many as you have!)

Great collection, well done!

Is one of the 'extra' figures the older version of the destroyer droid ? I can't seem to find him on bricklink!