WhiteFang

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 2 Building Contest

This is my entry:

Theme: Western

The vignette is for the mexican minifig, he rests against the left wall.

4989149905_134ae0f925_z.jpg

Link to a pic with placeholder minifig:

Click

Notice that I asked a certain other big hatted individual to pose for me.

Hope you like it!

Edited by Jippon

Title: The Karate Kid

Figure: Karate Master

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the final round of the Lego Karate Tournament! The two contenders are the Karate Kid and The Super Wrestler. Let the match begin! The Wrestler starts with some heavy punches but the Karate Kid manage to dodge and deliver one-legged flying kick to his opponent! The Super Wrestler is falling down! The Karate kid win the Tournament with a single kick!!! The crowd is all standing to the new Champion!

Angled view:

4989942764_e3f75d314c_z.jpg

Side view:

4989339577_b96fb2f39a_z.jpg

Top view:

4989347291_d40d619a84_z.jpg

Hope you like it! :classic:

Minifigure Name: Witch

Theme: Double Double Toil and Trouble...

witch2_01.jpg

witch2_03.jpg

witch2_04.jpg

Edited by fred67

Minifig: Maraca Man/Mexican

Theme: Town

Here's my entry for the contest. It's set inside a Mexican restaurant where, Casa Bonita style, entertainment is very much part of the meal, and members of the house mariachi band tend to wander around and serenade tables. The chef, Dante Inferno, has been known to put some extremely hot habanero sauce on some of the food when he's in a mischievous mood, and the poor fellow eating a burrito has just found that out. He gulps his water as quickly as he can, but the heat is still affecting him (his hair, for example, didn't stick up like that when he came in).

vig1.jpg

Here's Chef Dante pouring some hot sauce on another burrito. I tried to get the kitchen details down--note the tickets, the heat lamps, and the dish with a dome on the chef's line.

vig2.jpg

And here's our poor diner. The maraca player would be serenading him at his table (though I doubt the guy would notice--his mouth is in quite a bit of pain!).

vig3.jpg

Hello! Here is my entry for the vignette contest. This is my first vignette so i hope you like it!

Minifig: The Witch /called Baba Yaga :wink:;) /

Theme: Castle/Fantasy line

This is the Witch's hut on chicken legs :). For more information - please read this article in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga

View of the front:

witch_6.jpg

a shot of the back:

witch_7.jpg

and a closer view of the bedroom & kitchen :laugh:

witch_5.jpg

Check out my Flickr page for more views - Click!

Edited by Almirante Don Rodrigo

Minifigure : Surfer

Theme : City

Here is a surf shack, inspired by many of the shacks i've seen on beaches around the U.K.

surf_shack_3_small.jpg

surf_shack_4_small.jpg

The Surfer minifigure gets down here every opportunity he can, but the local wildlife keeps an eye on the place whilst he isnt around. He works in an office during the week so this is his favourite place in the world!

Edited by mookage

My entry is for the vampire.

A real estate agent is showing the Smith family a house, but she's cautiously avoiding talking about what happened to the previous owner... Mr. Smith is telling the sales woman that he thinks the woman in the painting looks spooked, but she claims it must be his imagination and that he can do as he sees fit with the painting should he buy the house. Mrs. Smith has found the bedroom on her own, and is pondering why the house feels so chilled. Little Johnny has found a key and has ventured to the attic looking for something the key will fit in, but before he can open the chest he finds there, he is spooked by a bat.

The vampire goes in the basement, and as it is getting late, he is on his way out of his coffin...

5000829320_7f2cf5147a_z.jpg

5000829322_70a256aefb_z.jpg

5000829326_ea5ef2ddd6_z.jpg

More pictures in my flickr account

Edited by Cecilie

Theme:Town

Figure:Skier

After a long and cold day on the slopes, nothing is better that relaxing in the cabin in front of a warm fire and some hot cocao. The space behind the table is where the skis could go.

5001643631_6b5b2888f5.jpg

5002255486_bd91fd133b.jpg

5002251920_64d7860173.jpg

That sticker is from the Medieval Market Village

5002248960_4992f59933.jpg

Waiting for Hansel and Gretel:

gingerbread1.jpg

Hidden away in her tempting gingerbread house, the evil (and hungry) witch waits for visitors.

gingerbread2.jpg

Steve

Here is my entry:

Minifigure: Explorer

Theme: Adventurers

Deep in the wilderness a real explorer feels at right at home. Our fearless explorer got lucky and found a little sacred shrine with a mysterious dagger. What a day ;-)

explore1.jpg

explore3.jpg

explore2.jpg

The Church Ruin

This is a vig for the Vampire

In the ruins of an old church, a vampire lurks in the shadows. Something stirs beneath the ground. Earth erupts from beneath as the gravestone tumbles. A single minifig hand punches through into the land above.....

P9200443-1.jpg

P9200440-1.jpg

P9200441.jpg

Hello! This is my new and improved entry of the gym!

Minifigure: Weightlifter

**Clones are not placeholders but working out WITH the weightlifter**

I took advices from everyone who were kind enough to give them. I changed the color and tiled the floors. Also included a TV and some speakers :blush:

View of both floors together:

5019402364_fb119501dd_z.jpg

Top floor, including the pec-deck machine and the leg-curl machine:

5019402642_eff876e26a_z.jpg

First Floor, for barbell and dumbbell exercises:

5018797693_947aac3420_z.jpg

Here you go! Hope you guys like it better than my first one!

Ceroknight

I finally took a picture of my entry.

Minifig: Explorer

Theme: Adventurers would be the most fitting I guess.

I think everyone understands where the explorer is supposed to go :tongue:

cmentrya.jpg

Hello,

This is my Category A entry and my first post inside Eurobricks. Hope you will enjoy viewing my entry.

Minifigure: Spartan

Theme: Medieval

The Princess of Athens has been caught by the evil Persian Orc mercenary and is awaiting for the ransom from the King. Being held near the cage and the side of the campfire, the Princess is frightened and hopes she can be rescued soon. Little did they know, the brave mighty Spartan Warrior is on his way to save the beloved Princess from danger.

More images can be found here.

entry2.jpg

entry3.jpg

entry6.jpg

Hi everyone, this is my entry for the Karate Master!

Minifig: Karate Master

Theme: Town

The setting of this MOC is a traditional Japanese dojo where people practice their skills and techniques. This vig is about a moment when the Karate Master is going to break 3 wooden boards with one kick. Do you think he can do that??

IMG_8572.jpg

Three students of the Karate Master are holding the wooden boards. They are Dastan, Qui-Gon Jinn and Windu. :tongue:

IMG_8574.jpg

Anothe angle

IMG_8579.jpg

~Thanks~

Minifig: Vampire

Theme: Castle

Long long time ago, in Transylvania, a vampire called Dracula lived in a small medieval tower.

IMG_8580.jpg

The vampire left his coffin every night hunting for "food". He fed on the blood of the living.

But he got a very strange habit...he only drank the blood with his gold goblet because he thought this was the only way to keep the taste of the blood!! :devil:

IMG_8583.jpg

Top view

IMG_8585.jpg

~ Thanks for watching ~

minifig: Mime

theme (official): Castle

theme (unofficial): Discworld

It is well known that the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork doesn't like mimes.

All other clowns are okay. But these guys just rattle his chains going about not saying a word.

The mime actually goes at the end of the chain, hanging by his feet.

scorpion_pit_05.jpg

topview

scorpion_pit_06.jpg

The pit itself

scorpion_pit_07.jpg

As usual I give it my Discworld twist. this vignette has been on my wishlist for a long time and this was just the push to build it.

More on flickr and brickshelf.

My first ever Vignette;

Mini-figure: Surfer

Theme: City (beach)

5030216524_afb9d81602.jpg

5030216530_e30b705f12.jpg

What else is there to do for a surfer when your waiting for waves than to build sandcastles and get a tan?

Edited by Stegoceras

Hi

Here is my entry:

NAME: The Lost Tomb Of Hotep

MINIFIGURE: Pharaoh

Sam Sinister and Johnny Thunder anre on a race to get Hotep's treasure.

But Sam Sinister has awakened Hotep and now Johnny has alot of trouble on his hands!

file0225.jpg

Go, Johnny, Go!

file0226.jpg

The way into the tomb: A removable slab that covers the hole!

file0228.jpg

I really hope you enjoy this!

It took awhile to make up my mind what to do, but I've finally made up my decision.

This is the first time I actully took crystall clear pics, so I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

Edit by WhiteFang: Resize those giantic images. I am including this inside the vote but if you fail to resize them within 48 hours. It will be disqualified.

Edited by WhiteFang
Resize complete

Very much a last minute entry, a simple crypt for the vampire.

crypt001.jpg

(aka: "throwing together an entry in a hurry when you don't really have any ideas is bad" :laugh:)