Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

LEGO Star Wars Comic - Fun With Han & Chewie!

Something I've been working on in addition to silly Dalek pictures and Doctor Who LEGO vignettes...

Number 1:

4801720924_e697fd2ca2_b.jpg

Number 2:

4802238033_e6c9960268_b.jpg

Number 3:

4804436739_fd378baed0_b.jpg

Number 4:

4871626732_f50331b2cb_b.jpg

Number 5:

4891859789_2be00795de_b.jpg

Number 6:

4957310598_f4964b3249_b.jpg

Dr. S.

Lol! :laugh: , nice comics Dr. Sinister.

@ Nr.1: Han is lucky they didn't wash it with Omo Power.

I love the tardis on nr. 5

All are awesome may I suggest the grunts meeting Han?Also is that Photoshop on #6?

I used Photoshop to assemble all of them. Even if no "special effects" are needed, it's useful for putting together all the layers such as the titles, speech bubbles etc. However I am particularly pleased with #6 as it came out beautifully. There's a full size version on Flickr here.

I've been using Photoshop since Grunts - which leads me to your other question...and I'm afraid to say that as much as it pains me, Grunts is pretty much finished now.

I don't see this as a long series either, I hate to be sort of painted into a corner by just doing one thing. Long-term, I'd love to make a third Astounding Pizza-Man book, but I don't have any more plans for Grunts right now. :cry_sad:

Dr. S.

I used Photoshop to assemble all of them. Even if no "special effects" are needed, it's useful for putting together all the layers such as the titles, speech bubbles etc. However I am particularly pleased with #6 as it came out beautifully. There's a full size version on Flickr here.

I've been using Photoshop since Grunts - which leads me to your other question...and I'm afraid to say that as much as it pains me, Grunts is pretty much finished now.

I don't see this as a long series either, I hate to be sort of painted into a corner by just doing one thing. Long-term, I'd love to make a third Astounding Pizza-Man book, but I don't have any more plans for Grunts right now. :cry_sad:

Dr. S.

I ment for luke's face on #6 because I only saw that face in the holiday workshop and it was yellow.

Great stuff as usual Dr.S, my favourites were the first three, though I think the use of the mid-scale Millennium Falcon was the most ingenious part. Hoping to see more soon! :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I ment for luke's face on #6 because I only saw that face in the holiday workshop and it was yellow.

Ah, yes, I had to "pink it up" a little.

Dr. S.

Great stuff Dr S.

You've put a big smile on my face - thanks :laugh:

This is a great comic! My favorite is the first one.

Are you planning to make more soon?

They are currently alternating with some other stuff I am doing, but yes, if any good ideas come into my head, I will do more. Hopefully soon.

Anyone who knows me however will be aware that I won't force things - I don't like doing stuff for the sake of it or to an artificial deadline, I just go with the flow. :classic:

Dr. S.

Heheheh. default_laugh_new.gif These gave me quite a chuckle. Great effects and sense of humor!

Very funny stuff Dr. S! :laugh: I was smiling all the way from #1 to #6. #2 for me is the best among the batch. And great photoshopping skills too. :thumbup:

Off-topic: Regarding #6, how did you do the light glowing effect in the rear thrusters of the Falcon? I would love to know how it's done, I'm still learning the ins and out of PS. Thanks! :classic:

Anyone who knows me however will be aware that I won't force things - I don't like doing stuff for the sake of it or to an artificial deadline, I just go with the flow. :classic:

:thumbup: for quality over quantity because each one made me laugh out loud.

I look forward to more arm-tearing fun!

ORC!