Sign in to follow this  
Gianluca Morelli

Hi From Italy :o)

Hi everybody,

I'm Gianluca Morelli - you already guessed it, eh? ;-) - from Torino (Turin), Italy.

I'm 36 and I'm mostly into trains and town. I was one of the first guys who built 8-wide trains in late nineties and I think I'm the only one who builds foldable houses (for easy transport to shows...)

I've been inactive for a bit; this is a short gallery of my older creations, updated to a couple years ago.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=gm

And BTW, I think I'm the first who made a Lego Piaggio Ape (the 3-wheeler in my personal pic). Strangely, this was the simpler MOC I made but by far the most successful: everybody here in Italy immediately smiles when they recognise it and I still remember when Pierre (who still wasn't a Lego Designer but was already a great MOC designer) asked permission to copy it for his town layout :-O

Cheers,

Gianluca

Welcome to Eurobricks Gianluca! Your Piaggio Ape creation is really unique and interesting, it's the first time I've seen one. Well, enjoy the site.

Gianluca, I welcome you to Eurobricks. Your trains are brilliant. I think they would work well with any layout. :classic: