The Yellow Brick

MOC: The Winter Train station

I love it, that´s really a great winter moc! It fits fantastic into the whole winter theme. The use of the small transparent tiles is a great way to get the impression of ice. I´´m looking forward to you winter post office moc!

Thank you, At first I didn't really plan to use them but I just Plopped them on at the last minute, but I'm really pleased on how it gave that 'Ice' effect default_laugh_new.gif

now have you had any thought on making something like a snow castle or snow ball fight? something involving snow :oh:

No not really I might make something like that next year, but at the moment, I'm really lacking white pieces default_sadnew.gif

I've just ordered the Winter Village Bakery, so I'll take a few pictures with all three models soon..... default_classic.gif

The train station MOC looks great and I am looking forward to seeing it with the bakery too. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing!

The train station MOC looks great and I am looking forward to seeing it with the bakery too. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you metalgearsolid, I've also just finished building my Winter Post office (it's very small) so I'll take a picture with all 4 default_classic.gif

Not sure why this topic is here. But I think this should belongs to Train Tech. :blush:

This is a great way to integrate those Winter collections altogether. A very nice cosy train station. :sweet:

The station has developed nicely and I'm pleased to see it survived the savage attack of the giant lego fig!

The integration of the Winter Toy Shop looks superb and somehow "meant to be" - they go well together. I've got the Winter Toy Shop already and Bakery on order and would like to create a scene like this alongside my railway - will be great too with the Holiday Train!!!

Look forward to seeing your arrangement with the Bakery...

Thats a great MOC, well done.

What you also could do, is to give the people on the platform different coloured hands, so it looks like

they're wearing gloves.

:thumbup:

I haven't given you guys a update for a while now

so here are some of the latest pictures -

5136683341_4c568caa5e_z.jpg

I decided to fill in the gap on the platform and Change the grey plates with White.

5136683671_e022362612_z.jpg

I couldn't be botherd to print out a timetable (typical me default_tong.gif ) so I used the printed tile from Orient Bazaar.

5136683845_a10fb61d5d_z.jpg

On this side we have some Pumpkins growing

5136684203_9424e8582b_z.jpg

I've also added a lamp onto the platform

I haven't changed the inside of the train station, But I might change it sometime in the future

So I think it's safe to say that this MOC is complete default_thumbup.gif ....... for now.default_alien.gif