Rouge Cutter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Rouge Cutter

4943919520_f712c9d713_z.jpg

Daispula

4943919740_f0c598784e_z.jpg

Bounty lockup

4943333867_c55f3fca97_z.jpg

As usual, more pics can be viewed by clicking on any pic above.

AC

AWESOME bounty hunter ship there 'ACPin' and that bounty hunter looks real COOL ! :grin:

Great designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great MOC as usual AC! :thumbup: Daispula seems to be a successful bounty hunter with all that chrome in his/her high-class-looking ship. I love the cockpit area and the claw design of the thrusters. Best of luck in the contest.

Great ship! This would be at the top of my wishlist if I was a Bounty Hunter (keyword is if) :look::grin:

Come to think of it, this bounty hunter ship puts to shame the upcoming Bounty Hunter Gunship (Halo). If Rogue Cutter was an official set I would pick this one up in a heartbeat even without minifigs! No questions asked. :wink:

Come to think of it, this bounty hunter ship puts to shame the upcoming Bounty Hunter Gunship (Halo). If Rogue Cutter was an official set I would pick this one up in a heartbeat even without minifigs! No questions asked. :wink:

I agree with you 100% this looks more appealing than the halo

I think thats beceuase this was made by AC :tongue:

Great MOC AC I love the bounty lock up its very cool and the thrusters all in all great MOC.In the not so wise words off Jar Jar Bink "Dissen berry berry great"

Great job on this, it is probably the best Bounty Hunter ship I have seen! I love the redness of it, and the simple, yet eye-catchiness of it. (I don't know if catchiness is a word, but I couldn't think of a better one :tongue: ) Overall a great job!

Edited by The_Customizer

AWESOME bounty hunter ship there 'ACPin' and that bounty hunter looks real COOL ! :grin:

Great designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Always wanted to do a ship in one color and red just happened to look like this!

Great MOC as usual AC! :thumbup: Daispula seems to be a successful bounty hunter with all that chrome in his/her high-class-looking ship. I love the cockpit area and the claw design of the thrusters. Best of luck in the contest.

Surprise, surprise! It's been awhile since I've done a ship and the contest was just what I needed to come up with it. The Rouge Cutter was meant to not only navigate space but also watery planets which brings to the design of the thrusters that would rotate/spin for propulsion.

Great ship! This would be at the top of my wishlist if I was a Bounty Hunter (keyword is if) :look::grin:

You'd need a lot of Imperial credits to snag this one unless you were faster in the draw against Diaspula! :devil:

Hmmmm, let's see what price point a ship like this would fall into? :grin:

I agree with you 100% this looks more appealing than the halo

Really? :blush:

I think thats beceuase this was made by AC :tongue:

Great MOC AC I love the bounty lock up its very cool and the thrusters all in all great MOC.In the not so wise words off Jar Jar Bink "Dissen berry berry great"

:classic: ^Ditto^ for the thrusters

hello

It reminds me has a moc of the theme atlantis :laugh:

Other than that very beautiful moc

bye

Which one?

Love the chrome & red color scheme.

You've done it again, ACPin!

:sweet:

Great job on this, it is probably the best Bounty Hunter ship I have seen! I love the redness of it, and the simple, yet eye-catchiness of it. (I don't know if catchiness is a word, but I couldn't think of a better one :tongue: ) Overall a great job!

Don't know about that as I haven't seen all the other entries yet.

AC

Hmmmm, let's see what price point a ship like this would fall into? :grin:

Maybe $1000000000 :laugh:

Shouldn't that be 1,000,000,000 Galactic Standard Credits? Or does ACPin only accept wupiupi, truguts, and peggats?

This is one sweet ride AC! I like the engines and the cockpit area, and boy do I :wub: the chrome! I also like the pic of the bounty holding station, but I was wondering if you had any more interior pics. I went on the link and did not see any.

Sold! :grin:

Shouldn't that be 1,000,000,000 Galactic Standard Credits? Or does ACPin only accept wupiupi, truguts, and peggats?

Paypal would do. :wink:

This is one sweet ride AC! I like the engines and the cockpit area, and boy do I :wub: the chrome! I also like the pic of the bounty holding station, but I was wondering if you had any more interior pics. I went on the link and did not see any.

Haven't taken any interior pics yet as I was rushing to get it in time for the deadline. Will do in a couple of days.

AC

Paypal would do. :wink:

Credits, then. Not even Paypal can grab some precious metals and zip them across the Holonet. You'll need a Wonka-TV for that. :tongue: