Seftenjrian artillery position

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

4942872728_2580d9769d.jpg

4942285759_191d6c64aa.jpg

4942871834_1ba7dd1900.jpg

4942284705_c14253115e.jpg

4942284223_dffbbd0c5c.jpg

4942283835_40b20f2d3a.jpg

The PzK.75 (PanzerabvörKanon 75mm - Anti-tank Gun 75mm) is an Seftenjrian anti tank gun produced in 1931 for the Seftenjrian army. It has seen action during the Second World War against Russia with various success against T-34 and lighter Russian tanks.

Seftenjria takes his name from the Latin word "septentrio" which means "northern land". German ally during the Second World War between 1941 and 1945, their troops fought mainly on the eastern front, in Finland, but also in USSR and Poland, in 1945 the remaining troops have been included to the 11th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division "Nordland".

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

:oh3: Great desing, at me the cannon is perfectly done and the details what you added on the background :wub: And its true at thoose cannons were used in Finland in 1941-1945, but we hadnt many of those so... :sceptic: Anyway, a great desing for a great cannon. Great work man, keep it up

Captain Becker

Wait! This is an original design for a non-existant country! The PzK.75 has never existed! Maybe you think about the Ehrhardt 7.5 cm Mod.1901? (it wasn't an anti-tank gun)

300px-Ehrhardt_7.5_cm_Model_1901-a.jpg

Edited by Ezechielle

Wait! This is an original design for a non-existant country! The PzK.75 has never existed! Maybe you think about the Ehrhardt 7.5 cm Mod.1901? (it wasn't an anti-tank gun)

Ye, you might be rihgt :tongue: sorry, my bad. i usually mess up whit those names

Captain Becker

Well done on this creation, the design is perfect, and you included so much history that at first you made me think "Why have I never heard of that country?" Good work, and please and truly keep bricking :thumbup::classic:

COOL designing there 'Ezechielle' - for the mouse that roared ! :wink: (madeup place in a time of war)

Great looking gun and scenery too - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks! If you like it so much, I will plan a larger (longer, in fact) dio with this battery :wink: (that will be the occasion to test new technics for me too)

@Fires-storm: As a big fan of History, I always try to make my descriptions "believable" :tongue:

@lightningtiger: what does this part of your message means? "for the mouse that roared ! :wink: (madeup place in a time of war)" (English is not my native language so... :wacko: )

Edited by Ezechielle

I love the vintage design of the cannon, even if it's an original creation it looks like those real ones used during war. I also like the way you positioned it with all the grass and bushes surrounding it. Great job Ezechielle! :thumbup: