Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

A small ship based on the Cross Bone Clipper

Despite being wacky and tacky I really like this. It has the small, over loaded, over decorated look I would expect of a successful small raider. Thanks for posting this Phes!

God Bless,

Nathan

Congratulations Mr Norro! You've found your way into the extended gallery. There's probably a dozen more MOCs I'm yet to add but there's plenty to see here.

Access to this gallery is one of the benefits of your rank. Feel free to contribute as many Pirate MOCs as you want to this section. There is no limit to how many and it won't overcrowd the main forum with MOCs.

Much better than the Cross Bone Clipper! However, I don't really like the mast - it ends too abruptly, and - since we know it's hollow - looks like a chimney. And some of the crew have too modern clothes... Apart from that it's a nice little boat. Looks as if it were taken from one of those adventure movies in which pirates are the good guys.

I see what you mean Mr Dreamweb. Maybe if the builder "capped" it off with a cone shaped piece and put the flag on top that might help alleviate the problem.

This looks very similiar to my ships. :-|| [Which I plan to post soon]I like the cabin but,I think the

deck is way overcrowded.