WhiteFang

Eurobricks Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt

Wouhou yeah!

I'm so glad I won the mime (3 heads for the price of 1, which actually in this case is zero€ :laugh:).

This hunt provided so much fun, my girlfriend got caught at the minute I read her the rules, and stayed on the site on advanced hours of the night, she who had never surfed on EB before!

I think it was a very well done treasure hunt, it had some good clues which needed a specific lego knowledge and THAT made it sooo gratifying when you found what you were looking for :cry_happy:.

Thank you Eb staff, you can be proud!

Yeah, if we do this again I'll probably host them myself; I have full control over the URL then and I have three domain names to play with! Some could even be hosted on the EB server. To be honest I don't consider this a major problem; someone would need to find at least two to establish a pattern, and we could stick in a few extra ones that don't match the clues to make things just a little bit harder. :laugh: Thanks for sharing your logic though. :sweet:

Yes, I fully agree that it's not a major problem, and thus not worth spending a great deal of time to combat, especially considering that "I'd say you're the only person on the boards who could be bothered looking at that sort of a solution for it :P" (quoting another member of the staff) :laugh:

Cool - Ringmaster, thanks! I've already expressed my appreciation for the contest, but no harm in repeating. Thanks to the organisers, this was great fun - I looked forward to the next clue every day. Can't wait for the next one! :sweet:

Wow thats the second time in a few months that I am lucky enough to win some here on EB.

It was a great hunt with some nasty clues, but as said before, while searching you find out lots of interesting topics around the forum.

Well I am allready emptying a shelf for the weightlifter, one of the toughest to find , for me at least.

Thanks,

Jan

Dear winners,

This is some update on the prizes status,

14 out of 16 winners have sent their address to me.

All 16 packets are packed and ready for shipment. Please note that delivery of packages are done in stages and was explained via PM earlier from me. Therefore, winners will receive their prize at a different period but definitely before Christmas. The first stage will mail out today.

Thanks.

DarkFang/WhiteFang

:tongue:

Aw drats, I didn't win, oh well better luck next time :grin:

I don't even recognize half the names of the winners

:tongue:

Congrats to all the winners for completing the search :thumbup:

I really liked this contest and hope something like it is done again in the future. :classic:

Great job to all the staff for organizing it.

The Weightlifter just arrived here at my home in excellent condition.

To be sure, I leave him in quarantaine for just a while, and check him first for anabolic steroids and such.

I'm sure I will find a place for him in a future MOC.

Thanks, Jan

The Weightlifter just arrived here at my home in excellent condition.

To be sure, I leave him in quarantaine for just a while, and check him first for anabolic steroids and such.

I'm sure I will find a place for him in a future MOC.

Thanks, Jan

Glad to know that your prize has reached your home safely. Be sure to find a good use for it. :grin:

A Spartan invaded my mailbox yesterday... Thanks Fangy and the rest of the staff! :sweet:

A Spartan invaded my mailbox yesterday...

"First we take Manhattan The Netherlands, then we take Berlin." :tongue::laugh:

Enjoy it Rick! :thumbup:

"First we take Manhattan The Netherlands, then we take Berlin." :tongue::laugh:

Enjoy it Rick! :thumbup:

Ha ha,

Just curious, how do you know I am from the Netherlands, it's not stated in my info, is it?

At least I don't see it on my own posts.

the Leonard cohen version for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjuBLgxEkUM

Edited by Jan

Ha ha,

Just curious, how do you know I am from the Netherlands, it's not stated in my info, is it?

See that he's responding to Rick. :wink:

I can't wait for my Mexican! :sweet:

Ha ha,

He meant Rick. He is also from The Netherlands. :tongue:

Glad to see the first wave reached to most of your residences safely. :blush:

The Mime is home, he's alright.

Is it normal that two of his heads are sad, and the third is scared? I thought at least one head was supposed to be smiling.

Oh well, never complain about FREE LEGO :classic:

Thanks WhiteFang!

The Mime is home, he's alright.

Is it normal that two of his heads are sad, and the third is scared? I thought at least one head was supposed to be smiling.

Oh well, never complain about FREE LEGO :classic:

Thanks WhiteFang!

Err... It's not supposed to be normal. I must have mixed it earlier with the other batch. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I hope you still enjoy and treasure your prize. :blush:

Err... It's not supposed to be normal. I must have mixed it earlier with the other batch. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I hope you still enjoy and treasure your prize. :blush:

Don't worry about that, it's still cool because I usually never win anything :laugh:.

Blame it on DarkFang. :wink:

Explorer arrived three days ago in Germany, many thanks again. :)

There was a DJ having a disco all on his own in my mailbox today. He has now been brought together with some friends to party with. Thanks WhiteFang :sweet:

Had a pharaoh waiting in my mailbox yesterday, thank you so much WhiteFang! :cry_happy::thumbup: How did you know it was my favourite from series 2? :oh: