Masked Builder

Midi-Scale Clone Turbo Tank and, Midi-Scale Separitist Landing Craft (

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Okay so as the title says this is two vehicles in one post. I'll start with the Clone Turbo Tank.

I built this back when the Olympics were on. So it's about time I posted it here.

Stats:

23 Studs Long

8 Studs Wide

14 Studs Tall

Reference Picture:

Jugprofile.jpg

Moc:

4923372828_735012eda8.jpg

Okay so I debut this ship here! I spent two days working on this ship. I think it turned out pretty well.

Stats:

13 Studs Long

34 Studs Wide

6 Studs Tall

Reference Picture:

C9979_ep1ig.jpg

Moc:

4923372674_98eb4cebeb.jpg

I'm always looking for feedback!

Thanks,

Masked

Edited by KimT

Hello!

Another nice midi-moc. :classic: An advantage of midi compared to mini is that you can add more details. I'd like to encourage you to fully use this advantage. For example by adding the rear telescope outlook. :classic:

Keep on building,

~ Christopher

Another nice midi-moc. :classic: An advantage of midi compared to mini is that you can add more details. I'd like to encourage you to fully use this advantage. For example by adding the rear telescope outlook.

Thanks Chris! I'll try adding that...

Great job! I love how you used the wheels on the CTT. The SLC is nice, but I think it needs more detail :classic:

I really like the CTT. I'd agree that it needs more colour though. Perhaps a dark red 1 x 8 plate would look appropriate on its mid section or some dark bley on its under carriage as well? A light bley joystick could capture the observation tower but might also look a little 'dinky' considering how well the rest of your model looks...

Good stuff! :thumbup:

The CTT looks great! That is awesome building there. I agree with Aeroeza, you should add dark red to the CTT and dark blue to the landing craft.

You're really getting good at these midi-scaled ships Masked Builder, nice job on these. :thumbup: I love the CTT, especially the wheels and how it functionally tilts - very clever build for a small-scaled vehicle. I'd agree with the mob, a bit of dark red would make it perfect, but it's already good as it is. As for the SLC, you got the overall shape right, but I think a SNOT build of the wings would have been better in terms of overall smoothness. And are those parts available in the standard tan color scheme of the ship?

The Seperatist drop ship is nice, but the CTT is just AWESOME ! :grin:

Great work there 'Masked Builder' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow Masked Builder this is great you captured the shape of the CTT greatly. Oh and I just love the shape of the Trade Federation landing ship but the color scheme not so much.

I love how you got the shape of the CTT and how enclosed it all is. (not to many gaps)

The SLC is cool too, as posted before, maybe some colour. I also think another layer on top. (Might make it look to awkward though).

Good job none the less

I really like your CTT, I love the use of the turbines for wheels, never thought of that! :blush:

I think if you can, change the colour of the Trade Fed landing ship, to tan which would then make it more like the ones from the movie, but overall nice job on both of them! :thumbup:

CF

Extremely impressive, great job Masked! :laugh:

I think the second one needs to be a different color though... :classic: