WhiteFang

Let's celebrate our Reviewers Academy 2nd Anniversary!

4919250609_eb9c3862ba_b.jpg

(From left to right, Back Row: Clone O'Patra, Svelte, WhiteFang, Erdbeereis; Middle Row: JimButcher, Walter Kovacs, Rufus, The Cobra, Big Cam; Front Row: Rapseflaps, VBBN, Inconspicuous, ZO6; Not Pictured: def)

Reviewers Academy 2nd Anniversary Special

3431 Streetball 2 vs 2 written by Inconspicuous

6595 Surf Shack written by The Cobra

7570 Ostrich Race written by WhiteFang

7952 Kingdoms Advent Calendar written by The Cobra

7953 Court Jester written by JimButcher

8089 Wampa Cave & Snowspeeder written by Rufus

8096 Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle written by Rufus

21005 Fallingwater written by Svelte

Dear Eurobricks Community,

We at the Reviewers Academy are proud to be celebrating our second anniversary!

The Reviewers Academy started out two years ago with a handful of awesome reviewers dedicated to teaching anyone interested in the community how to produce those in-depth, clean reviews that we all enjoy. Like any school, the faculty has changed a bit since then, with plenty of new students reaching the teacher level by completing nine stellar reviews, and some of the original teachers becoming less active.

In any case, our teachers are continually guiding students to make their reviews excel, which in turn benefits the LEGO community as a whole by providing detailed insight into hundreds of sets, new and old alike. With the help of the Reviewers Academy, Eurobricks has truly become the number one spot for detailed set reviews on the internet. Some of our reviews of new sets like Battle of Alamut have even caught the eye of TLG itself!

None of this could be possible without the dedication of our teachers, most of whom today were students themselves. But this group didn't stop reviewing when they received their gold badges; no, our teachers continue to churn out many reviews of the very finest quality. Below you will find links to new reviews by our teachers, most of them just posted today.

So, on behalf of the Reviewers Academy, we would like to show appreciation to Eurobricks and the entire LEGO community, and encourage everyone to keep on reviewing and look into the Academy. Click here to join!

Thanks for a second great year!

Sincerely,

The Reviewers Academy Teachers.

logo-academy-v3.png

Yay! Congrats on your second anniversary! I plan to be joining you ranks soon...

Happy 2nd Birthday to the Reviewers Academy! Congratulations and most importantly, a big thank you to all the dedicated teachers for teaching students like us to become better-equipped reviewers. Even though I have not yet started my first review (been busy with MOCs lately), I have learned a lot just by reading all the great tutorials in the Academy - it has helped me not only in set reviews but also in the presentation of my MOCs and as wells as appreciating the set reviews done by our peers. Here's a toast for more years of the Reviewers Academy to come! default_classic.gif

PS: I love the group shot of the teachers, they all look good together. I hope to see myself joining the ranks of these distinguished league of extraordinary gentlemen in the future. Cheers!

Edited by KielDaMan

Happy second anniversary everyone. The RA is one of the things that sets EB apart from many other LEGO sites. Many thanks for all your efforts and keep up the good work! :classic:

The group shot is great and I love the apple reference. :wink:

Congratulations all! Happy 2nd, and congrats on all the excellent reviews! So here's a quick :thumbup: from Santhor!

-Santhor

Congratulations on your Second Anniversary :thumbup:. All of you teachers have been great and really run the academy brilliantly. I hope to join the Academy again someday but if the day comes it will be a great day.

Again really big thanks for teaching me what you have so far and Well Done :sweet:

It's hard to grasp it's already 2 years ago the academy was started.

Thanks to all the teachers who worked so very hard over these past 2 years to keep this project going. It has for sure had a very positive influence on Eurobricks in many ways and I know for a fact that several LEGO set designers are reading the reviews :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words to us teachers!

And for those of you who are current students in the academy and hope to join the golden tag rank, I give a thanks to you. If it werent for aspiring students wanting to create reviews, the RA simply would not be able to go on.

In any case, 2 years flys by fast!

The academy is a great place, I'm grateful for the teachers who trained me, and proud of the students and few who I helped achieve the teacher status.

Congratulations to the Reviewers Academy for this impressive milestone, and a big thank you to the outstanding teachers who help make this all possible! Keep up the excellent work :thumbup:

Congrats to all the teachers! May your guidance provide many good reviewers for others to enjoy their work!

I can't believe that's it's already been two years! I'd like to say thanks to all of the teachers who've help me shape my reviews to become what they are today. I *hope* to be able to achieve my Gold badge this year, but if not, I'll get my Silver. 

Keep doing what you do teachers, and students!

smiley_fireworks.gifCongratulations on the first 2 years of great reviewing!!! smiley_fireworks.gif

Great job by all the teachers and congrats to all the students that have "gratuated"!

The reviewers academy is really great. 2 years is an amazing achievement but its not surprising with the great teachers and reviewers EB has. Now all I need to do is get some time under my belt and get my photos looking good and I will be ready to start (finally after a little procrastination :blush: )!

Congrats, you have been around longer than my account. Is there enough room for me to join. Sorry, I didn't read the last two pages