Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: The End

It's not evil if you're running like hell.

At least I wasn't set on fire! :tongue:

I still can't believe everyone bought my 'Paranoid Protector' lie. My night actions were a one-time-use convert, Expelliarums, and Protego.

Seriously, you played very well. Only a few things made me figure you out over the course of the game. One thing that springs to mind is that when voting of an innocent you were reluctant and held back until you see good reasoning. But when we started to vote out hallowed your entire manner changed and you voted for them quite easily. By the finak day I knew you were hallowed, I even considered contacting you about it!

I must commend Shadows on having me completely fooled almost from the beginning, and Inconspicuous for managing to keep my trust near the end. You guys are so sneaky! :devil::thumbup:

~Peace

I told you the whole way through not to trust him! :hmpf:

Early on I knew your alignment and win conditions and almost recruited you directly. Matter of fact, if you check back in our running PM, you'll see where I refer to that as what I would normally do if I was scum and knew you were neutral. I was hinting. Imagine, I was being too subtle for once. :laugh:

I did notice, eventually. :look: I do remember asking later if "that was a hidden message" but maybe you didn't notice. I wish you had recruited me though, I wanted to back-stab the innocents the whole way through. For example, during day six, towards the end I start expressing doubts on Matn's guilt. Not real doubts but I was going to cause a split vote. Then the next day I said "I have neglected to mention" deliberately neglected I may add. I didn't believe Whitefang's excuse but I used the foe-glass to prove that Dragonator had to be the killer, even though I knew he wasn't. I wasn't going to though because I was holding out for an offer.

Then on the final day, I spent the whole time saying I distrusted Inky and Whitefang (in public and private) then did a complete u-turn and voted for ILikePi! :laugh: The post before I had said that Whitefang had to be the killer. Also my trust levels of Shadows seemed to switch between days.

Millacol and sok: In a funny coincidence both of these two came to me at the same time expressing distrust of each other. Naturally I spent day three making it worse, planning to take sides with whoever had more on the other. Unfortunetly Millacol was that person. I didn't guess you were impartial too until the end of the day, you should have told me!

The hallowed did very well in the game, all your complex claims were thought out quite well and the team backstabbing threw me for a while. Well done. :thumbup:

Here's my role:

Welcome to play Hogwarts Mafia! Here's your role:

hm-char-jolie.jpgJolie Jadis (Slytherin) – The Thief (Impartial)

The most important person in your life is you yourself. You believe you have the right to do whatever you want to whomever you want. You grew up in a poorly-run orphanage, and learned the art of thievery there. You’ve continued to steal in Hogwarts as well, enjoying all the magical trinkets you get that way.

You win if you live when either the Death’s Hallowed or the innocents have won.

Night actions (please choose one every night):

• Skill: Steal Item – steal an item from a player, if the target carries one

• Spell: Expelliarmus – knock the wand out of the target’s hand, preventing casting spells

Edited by Lord Arjay

Wow terrific ending to a superb Mafia game! :cry_happy:

Off the bat I have to say the scenes and writing were absolutely fantastic and they never hindered the story line. I would love to see some of your scenes that you made!

As for the game,

I was really stuffed when Zepher kept on slamming me, I really only had one ally at that point (Arjay) and I couldnt figure out a way to divert attention off myself without giving away my night action in the process. That first day I got through I knew there was going to be a big push to get rid of me and no one was listening to Arjay's info on that day. And the whole thing about me not understanding my night action, yeah I did make that up but I was just trying it out on that night on Zepher and if it worked then con them into helping me out.

Big ups to Arjay though your strategy was ingenious really. Was there any way you could killed? :laugh: From what I have seen in Mafia games it seems a lot easier if you are on the scum/hallowed side imo just because they dont need to panic when they get 3-4 innocents in a row. If you are hallowed, do you get to find out who else is hallowed is you are too?

My Bio PM:

hm-char-bulltoad.jpg

Todd “Bulltoad” Bulstrode (Slytherin) – The Bully (Innocent)

You carry the name of Bulltoad boastfully, but it wasn’t always your preferred nickname. You were a chubby child, and other kids used to taunt you with the name. That made you toughen up, work out, and turn the shame into pride. Unfortunately, now you bully others as much as you used to get bullied. You have a magically sealed chest in your possession, inherited from your dead father, but you don’t know how to open it.

You win if you live after all the Death’s Hallowed have been vanquished.

• Item: Sealed Chest – magically locked chest that can only be opened by a spell (holds a mystery item)

• Spell: Confundo – divert the spell the target is casting to someone unintended except yourself

Just thanks again to our wonderful host Sandy You made the whole game completely awesome, complex and oh so visually appealing at the same time! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank YouSandy for such a great game, I can only see 3/4 pictures so I will look at the rest on another computer as I am on something else. I cannot believe how much of a backstabbing little impartial you are Lord Arjay :tongue: I actually guessed that you had turned when you voted for Ilikepi as you said that you would never vote for him. However when I realised that he was innocent it was too late and I kinda knew it was going to end here.

I also took a shot and told you an obvious lie shadows, well You know I am not a bomb or protected at night. I defiantly saw that you distrusted me but I never expected you to be Hallowed. In the end it was you that killed me. Oh and just so you know that love potion was meant for the nurse :tongue:

Finally blabbermouth Ching :sweet: poor you only made 1 investigation that was actually helpful which was with the innocents and that was with Jolie :thumbup:

I was surprised at how there was no innocent killer towards the end but it makes more sense now. I really had a decent action but it was bad because of the constant brewing which had to be involved. I could potentially: kill, protect, investigate. That is a legendary night action which I feel like I wasted a lot with my bad usage. I would have liked to brew more veratissium. I will post my character in for and night action later when I have a proper computer with me.

Again a BIG Thankyou Sandy for hosting this wonderful game and selecting me to be a big part of it. It has been my favourite mafia game and it will always be known to me as a game I thoroughly enjoyed.

Edited by Eskallon

What a great ending to a great game! It was a true honor to play in your Mafia game and to be honest it was the best one I ever saw on this forum. I can not imagine the amount of time and effort you put in to this. It must have been a lot of work. I think this also was one of the most complex games due to all the spells, items and different rolls. WOW!

Thank you for the compliments, all of you. The truth is that I would not have been so dedicated to this game if you guys hadn't made it all worthwhile.

As for the planning, I had ample time since I pitched this game about a year ago, and only got around to hosting it this June. I had all the night actions and characters ready, and my fellow Fellows helped me tweak the balance into place.

I'd like to share with you some of the choices I made for this game for future's sake. I don't want all subsequent Mafia-games to try to imitate Hogwarts Mafia, since the original format is far less complex and risky, but I'd like to give the future hosts something to think about when they plan for their games.

Characters & Roles

As you might have noticed, I took an unconventional route of creating characters with specific roles, instead of randomly drawing roles for the characters. That made them more deep and personified, with their background stories linking to their abilities, but it was also very risky, because in this game you could actually deduce somebody's role from their looks (eg. the teacher of Divination really was the investigator, the janitor could open locks etc.).

I had the advantage that most veteran players had already been used to characters and roles having nothing to do with each other in past Mafia-games, so I wasn't too worried. It was fun to watch people's line of thoughts when it came to roles, like when someone suggested that maybe the Death's Hallowed consisted of one person from each house, or that Slytherin students were more likely to be scum (even though none of them were).

I deliberately made most of the Death's Hallowed belong to the faculty for several reasons: to get experienced scums, to make more sense to the background story, and just to throw you guys off. :tongue:

The faculty members had more powerful night actions (and more of them, too) than the students, since I didn't want to overwhelm the newer players I chose to play the student characters. That's also why I restricted Valerie's conversion skill so that it could only be used on other students.

I also wanted to test if Mafia-games would work with the whopping amount of 24 players, and even though there were two replacements during the process, I think it worked out quite fine. Adding the NPCs, the pictures were sometimes quite crowded, though. :laugh:

There was also an equal amount of male and female characters in the game, which is something I can recommend to all future hosts if only your minifig collection allows it.

Night Actions & Inheritance

I have to say, balancing out the night actions really was the hardest part of the planning, since I couldn't know for sure if they were balanced enough until I saw how they were used in the game. There certainly were some totally useless actions (like the Rictusempra tickling spell that even I couldn't figure out what it would do), and many good actions were lost before they could be used because the character was killed or voted out (like the Unleash Monster skill that only introduced us to Cuddles, but could've potentially give us a whole army of different monsters).

Then there was the case of the ghost investigator. I knew I wanted a ghost into the game since they were such a prominent part of Hogwarts in the HP-books, and I also needed to give the innocents a fighting chance in case their only investigator was killed off early (even though there were also Veritaserums, Crucio-spells, Foe-glasses and Spectrespecs that all had an investigatory function in the game). I admit that if iamded hadn't blurted out his role after becoming a ghost, the scums would've had a much harder time trying to stay hidden, and even though they knew of iamded's role, they still had to block him every night. That's why I balanced the odds by removing the Dementor's 1/4 chance to kill someone each night (I was also confused as to why two of the four people who had the Expecto Patronum spell never used it).

As far the inheritance of night actions went, early on I decided that only the Avada Kedavra -spell would be inherited within the Death's Hallowed should the original killer be out of the game. But there were many important items I wanted to keep in play, so I made the rule that the Avada Kedavra killer would get all the items his victim's possessed, while those who would be voted would get their most important items passed on to a character from the same alliance and House as them (or in faculty's case to one of their colleagues). That's why Angela's items were given to Xander, Bulltoad's to Loki etc.

Winning Criteria

Since there was some confusion to this, I have to make clear that all impartials had the same criteria of winning: they had to be alive when either side won. All the talk about Brandon having to kill everybody or Nene having to kill Jolie was made up by the players themselves.

Also, there was a secret, admittedly a very difficult way for the innocents to win the whole game. They would have to get Jolie to steal the Sealed Box from Brigelda Hearth, know that Bulltoad had the Sealed Chest, make Oraman (or someone else with the same spell) to open both "sealed" items with Alohomora to reveal the Basilisk's Fang and the horcrux Grimoire, and use the fang to destroy the book, and the Death's Hallowed would instantly lose no matter how many of them were left. So all these skills had a purpose, I just wanted to test if any of you could figure them out.

It turned out you couldn't. :tongue: But I liked the idea that there would be an optional, unconventional way to win a Mafia-game. This is also something future hosts can take into consideration, I think.

--------

If you have any more questions about this game, please let me know.

I cannot believe how much of a backstabbing little impartial you are Lord Arjay :tongue: I actually guessed that you had turned when you voted for Ilikepi as you said that you would never vote for him.

:laugh: I forgot that I'd told you that I trusted ILikePi the most out of the suspects. I didn't actually turn, as in I was never properly offered to join the hallowed. I just realised that Loki was innocent and that Inky and Whitefang were not. So I voted him.

Since there was some confusion to this, I have to make clear that all impartials had the same criteria of winning: they had to be alive when either side won. All the talk about Brandon having to kill everybody or Nene having to kill Jolie was made up by the players themselves.

Yeah, that was just to make sure that the hallowed would go after me the next day. It also added a little backstory which I always think is nice.

If you have any more questions about this game, please let me know.

I have a couple.

-How was it decided what items I would get when I stole from someone? Was it a pre-determined list based on importance or something?

-In the same thought, how did Cuddles/Dementors chose their victims? Was it completely random or chosen by the master?

I also remember you saying that you had planned up to day twelve for the subtitles, could we see them. :sweet:

Thanks for the explanation of how you made this game so successful. I am actually planning a mafia game at the minute and this is a great help. However, I would like to know-

How you made the sets so well but so simply?

How you managed to photograph the scenes so well.

Edited by Burman

-How was it decided what items I would get when I stole from someone? Was it a pre-determined list based on importance or something?

-In the same thought, how did Cuddles/Dementors chose their victims? Was it completely random or chosen by the master?

I also remember you saying that you had planned up to day twelve for the subtitles, could we see them. :sweet:

All the people that you managed to steal items from only had one item. I would've probably drawn lots if they would've had several.

I drew lots for Cuddles and the Dementors, and they all had 1/4 chance of killing someone each night unless blocked. In Cuddles' case it could target everybody except Brandon (who died as soon as he'd unleashed the monster), but the Dementors could only target innocents, so the Death's Hallowed and the impartials were safe from them.

As for the subtitles, I noticed that I'd actually made them only up to Day Eleven, which would've had the subtitle of "At the Eleventh Hour". Day Ten would've had either "Power of Ten" or "And Then There Were Ten". Twelve would've probably have something to do with "midnight", I guess.

Thanks for asking!

I'll ask this again, do you mind showing us the MOCs you made for this?

Sorry, I didn't see your question before.

I'm sorry to say that the MOCs have already been dismantled. There's not much else to show than what can be seen in the photos, though. All the MOCs were just "backdrops" with no roof or even side walls in most cases. I also reused a couple of the rooms several times, just adding new furniture and decorations (eg. the DADA class, the library and the Hospital Wing were all built on the same basic structure).

I had much fun building the MOCs, but I've got to admit that I've gotten enough of Hogwarts for the time being. I crave to build something else for a change! :laugh:

If items were given to someone of the same House and allegiance upon voting-out, was I given the Basilisk Fang simply because there were no more Slytherin students to get it from ILikePie?

Lord Arjay, I have to compliment you on the sheer brilliance of how you played. If Machiavelli was on Eurobricks...

Here's my role e-mail, and sok117's/my actions -

hm-char-rocky.jpgRocky Broomwell (Gryffindor) – The Quidditch Star (Innocent)

You are a true Quidditch champion, and you live and breath the sports game. Quidditch is all you ever talk about, read about (at least voluntarily) and think about. You even sleep with your beloved Nimbus 3000 broomstick.

Night actions:

• Spell: Expelliarmus – knock the wand out of the target’s hand, preventing casting spells

Also, the following item was stolen from your character, so you cannot use it anymore:

hm-item-broomstick.jpgItem: Broomstick – protects you from all harm except spells for the nights you choose to use it

Here's the results of the night actions sok117 chose:

Night 1: Last night you successfully cast Expelliarmus on Harriet Pewter/YG-49.

Night 2: Last night you successfully cast Expelliarmus on Nene Grandstaff/Millacol88.

Night 3: Last night you tried to cast Expelliarmus on Valerie MacArthur/Inconspicuous, but you were Stupefied and failed.

Night 4: Last night you tried to cast Expelliarmus on Sheila Bones/Matn, but you were Stupefied and failed.

Night 5: Last night you tried to use your broomstick to fly to safety, but you were Stupefied and failed.

Night 6: Last night you successfully cast Expelliarmus on Rhubarb Uxley/Escape The Fate. However, your broomstick was stole from you, so you no longer have it in your list of night actions.

This is where I come in...

Night 7 - I successfully cast Expelliarmus on Rhubarb Uxley.

Night 8 - I successfully cast Expelliarmus on Xander Lovegood, but he wasn't using any spells.

Night 9 - I attempted to use the Basilisk Fang upon the Time-Turner, but got outplayed.

Edited by hewkii9

Wow, what an awesome an in-depth game Sandy, it was a pleasure to take a part in it, for the most time. I can't believe Lord Arjay got so far, Congrats to him. I still find it hard to believe that this was your first time hosting a mafia game, it was so flawless. I really hope you decide to host again soon.

Here was my original role.

Xander Lovegood (Gryffindor) – The Dreamer (Innocent)

You come from the quirky Lovegood family, but you weren’t born into it. You were adopted from Africa when you were a baby, but you still learned the family’s weird habits. You dream of being a hero, and when the dark wizards attack Hogwarts, you get a chance to show you’re up for the job.

• Item: Spectrespecs – allows you to see invisible things

• Spell: Protego – protect the target from harmful spells and curses

Please read the rules and confirm your participation to this game in the Hog's Head -topic.

~Sandy, your hostess

And after Angela was killed:

• Item: Sword of Gryffindor – can be used to slay a monster (the monster you wish to use it on must be specified)

• Item: Phoenix Plume – enables you to survive from the killing curse Avada Kedavra once (automatic effect, vanishes after one use)

Edited by CallMePie

Right, my character role and night actions:

hm-char-tea.jpgTea Ching – The Seer (Innocent)

You moved all the way from China to teach Divination in Hogwarts. You come from a long line of powerful seers and mystics, but that is not the reason why you came to the other side of the world. You are hiding because you caused a terrible accident with your prophecies in your homeland. However, you cannot escape the guilt that burns inside you.

• Spell: Legilimens – perform Occlumency on the target, revealing his or her alliance and abilities

• Skill: Lingering Spirit – if you get killed, you will remain in the game as a ghost, keeping the ability to use your abilities and speak in the game topic, but you cannot vote; neither can you be voted out or killed off, but you will “move on” once the game ends and not counted as a winner (automatic effect)

Night actions:

Night 1 - Nothing (I was new to Hogwarts Mafia and had catching up to do)

Night 2 - I tried to cast Legilimens on Eloquence (Shadows), but 'her mind was all hazy' and I failed.

Night 3 - Tried Legilimens on Stephanie Kingston (Zepher), but it had no effect.

Night 4 - Successfully cast Legilimens on Jolie Jadis (Lord Arjay), finding out she was Impartial. Furthermore, I found out her list of Night Actions.

Night 5 - Tried to cast Legilimens on Sicilia Bathory (Eskallon), but my wand was flicked off my hand.

Night 6 - Tried to cast Legilimens on Jingle/Dragonator, but my spellcasting was intervened and my spell hit Sicilia Bathory (Eskallon) instead. I found out she was Innocent, as well as her night actions.

Night 7 - Successfully cast Legilimens on Rhubarb Uxley (Escape The Fate), finding out that he is Innocent, as well as his night actions. Sadly, he was dead by morning.

Night 8 - Tried to cast Legilimens on Brigelda Hearth (WhiteFang), but my wand was flicked off of my hand and I failed.

Night 9 -

Tonight could I please try investigating Brigelda Hearth (Whitefang) again.

You can always try. :laugh: It really wasn't wise for you to blurt out your role when you were ghostified, as you can now see. :wink:

And that's that. :grin:

This was really something else Sandy, bril job :thumbup:

My Role:

hm-char-prion.jpgPrion the Centaur (Hufflepuff) – The Healer (Innocent)

You are proud to be the first centaur student in Hogwarts, following the footsteps of your idol Firenze, who was the first centaur teacher in the school. Your talent lies in healing. You have trouble understanding some of the weird habits that the humans have, though.

hm-item-bezoar.jpgItem: Bezoar – a lump that can be used to remove poison from someone (used once)

• Spell: Protego – protect the target from harmful spells and curses

hm-patronushorse.jpgSpell: Expecto Patronum – banish a Dementor by summoning a spiritual white horse

Please read the rules and confirm your participation to this game in the Hog's Head -topic.

~Sandy, your hostess

Wow, the entire game was much more complicated than I thought! And wow, it must have been interesting to be the Master, WhiteFang, with your gigantic list of inherited items!

I was thinking that the Basilisk's fang had to have something to do with an alternate way of winning, but when I brought it up twice about the possibility of Horcruxes being involved, everyone just ignored me. :hmpf_bad:

At least I wasn't set on fire! :tongue:

Then on the final day, I spent the whole time saying I distrusted Inky and Whitefang (in public and private) then did a complete u-turn and voted for ILikePi! :laugh: The post before I had said that Whitefang had to be the killer. Also my trust levels of Shadows seemed to switch between days.

You're lucky that I happened to protect you the day WhiteFang cast the Killing Curse on you!

But if you did get everyone to vote off WhiteFang, there could've been a chance for us to win as his Grimoire might have been revealed as he became convicted, which would have allowed me to destroy it with the Basilisk's Fang! :laugh:

Right, my character role and night actions:

I find it a little odd to not let you win with the innocents, but let you participate as a ghost.

And that's that. :grin:

You would have had a pretty powerful role if the Hallowed wouldn't know it. :wink:

I was thinking that the Basilisk's fang had to have something to do with an alternate way of winning, but when I brought it up twice about the possibility of Horcruxes being involved, everyone just ignored me. :hmpf_bad:

But if you did get everyone to vote off WhiteFang, there could've been a chance for us to win as his Grimoire might have been revealed as he became convicted, which would have allowed me to destroy it with the Basilisk's Fang! :laugh:

*huh* Good that you picked some real HP fans for this game Sandy. But apparently even they didn't put all the pieces together.

And here is my characters info, night actions and items

hm-char-desiree.jpgDesiree Jackson (Gryffindor) – The Lovelorn (Innocent)

Because of your bedazzling looks, you are the centre of attention of all the boys – and even some girls – in Hogwarts, but you seek true love, not just lust. You come from an abusive, strict family, and you want nothing more than to be loved for what you are on the inside.

hm-item-amortentia.jpgItem: Amortentia (Love Potion) – make the target fall in love with you, making him or her unable to harm you in any way, by night action or vote (used once)

hm-item-scarf.jpgItem: Scarf – a cherished memento that you can give to someone to form a special bond between you two

• Spell: Petrificus Totalus – bind the target’s body in place, preventing action for the night (the target becomes un-petrified during the following day, can also be used on monsters)

Here's my PM:

hm-char-nene.jpgNene Grandstaff (Hufflepuff) – The Outcast (Impartial)

You are always sunny and cheery on the outside, but that belies the turmoil within you. You suffer from bipolar disorder, which in a witch has disastrous effects. Your sudden moodswings and temper tantrums have alienated you from other people, and in psychosis you can do just about anything to anybody.

You win if you live when either the Death’s Hallowed or the innocents have won.

hm-item-invisibilitycloak.jpgItem: Invisibility Cloak – protects you from all night actions for the night

• Spell: Crucio – torture the target mentally so that he or she is obligated to reveal his or her abilities (Unforgivable Curse)

• Spell: Sectumsempra – wound the target severely; the effect is fatal if used twice on a person (leaves visible marks, can also be used on monsters)

~Sandy, your hostess

My strategy as an impartial was to remain inconspicuous for most of the game, all the while finding out who was on which side. After a side was clearly winning, I would begin voting against and using sectumsempra against those who I knew were on the losing side. My mistake was crossing Arjay: he is one hell of a player. :laugh: I told him Sok had messaged me wishing to form an alliance and that I found that suspicious. We agreed I would torture him that night to figure out what was what. I tortured Arjay instead. His foe glass told him I was targetting him with malicious intent, and after that I was pretty much done.

I was disappointed I didn't make it farther, it would have been cool to see this one through to the end.

I would like to thank Sandy for hosting a complex yet fun, well photographed and engaging game with a great story that ran like clockwork. Bast Mafia game I've played on here! :thumbup:

hm-char-neville.jpgNeville Longbottom – The Herbalist (Innocent)

You are the teacher of Herbology and the Head of Gryffindor House in Hogwarts. You are long-time friends with the Aurors Potter and Weasley, and you’re slightly taken aback that they suspect you as a culprit as well. You behave awkwardly at times, but that has only made the students like you more.

hm-item-mandrake.jpgItem: Mandrake – protects you for one night, killing anyone who tries to kill you (used once)

• Skill: Grow Mandrake – grow a Mandrake which will be at your disposal the next night

hm-patronusrabbit.jpgSpell: Expecto Patronum – banish a Dementor by summoning a spiritual white rabbit

~Sandy, your hostess

Thats my role, and I really enjoy playing it. It's been my favorite game so far! (No offence Hinckley, Jblue/Shadows, Dragonator and Jimbutcher/Ricecracker, but nothing could compete with a Harry Potter mafia!).

Day Ten would've had either "Power of Ten" or "And Then There Were Ten".

Like the Agatha Criste, And Then There Were None? I read that on holiday.

Like the Agatha Criste, And Then There Were None? I read that on holiday.

Yeah, just like it. I read it about a year ago as well, and I've got to say it's probably the best detective fiction novel I've ever read.

What a great finale! :thumbup: A lot happened and I think everything has been worked out well. I thought that kidnapped teacher would have something to do with the horcruxes or Grindelwald. The end was written very well (just like everything actually) and the scenes photographed are, again, of excellent quality.

Thanks for organizing this great game Sandy, I bet it took a great deal of your time. The Harry Potter/Hogwarts theme was worked out perfect, I enjoyed it very much. It's like one big fan fiction with images. I liked everything about it, but if I should comment on one thing I didn't like: my night actions. But I now know why I didn't have an exciting or very useful one: because I'm a rookie. :classic:

Here's my character:

hm-char-sheila.jpgSheila Bones (Ravenclaw) – The Werewolf (Innocent)

You come from the acclaimed Bones family, but you carry a dark burden: as a child, you were bitten by a werewolf, and now you are one as well. You try your best to act normal, but every full moon you have to lock yourself up or you will hurt those near you.

• Skill: Full Moon – every fourth night, you will transform into a werewolf and kill all those who attempt to kill you; you cannot use any actions during those nights (automatic effect)

• Spell: Stupefy – knock the target unconscious, preventing him or her from taking action (can also be used on monsters)

Again, great job and thanks for entertaining us for a couple of months! :laugh:

I do think that you did play an interesting role Matn, several players didn't have many more abilities that casting a single spell, or in Hewkii9's (I think so, anyway) case, a spell and a broomstick. You were a werewolf, and were also a converted hallowed.

And you at least got to play :wink: .

Sirius

When can we expect a sequel? :wink:

I liked everything about it, but if I should comment on one thing I didn't like: my night actions. But I now know why I didn't have an exciting or very useful one: because I'm a rookie. :classic:

Blocker is a pretty important role... :wacko:

Sign in to follow this