Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

@Solid Brick Productions

I moved your post here.
If you mean to contribute to the LDD Official Sets topic, I welcome you! :classic:
Please note that the topic have precise rules about how to add a contribution, so please read them carefully (and take a look at the regular posts of other contributors).

About hosting your work (both image and lxf file) I suggest you to use a LEGO related ones such as brickshelf or bricksafe.

Edited by Calabar

Hi. I made Lego 8849 A (already in this set list) and Lego 8849 B (this one is not in that list). Can I post both of them? In a single lxf or must I use two different lxf?

here is a preview :

lego_8849_A_and_B_by_corboa.png

@corboa

I moved the request in the proper topic.

About posting in the LDD Official Sets topic, you should carefully read the rules in the first post before adding your contribution, especially those related to the image. Take a look at other regular entries as inspiration.
You can post both your models as separate entries (you should use a single post, but the models ha to be be separated, with a thumbnail image each).

For any question or help request, contact me in private.

On 9/13/2020 at 1:35 AM, Calabar said:

@corboa [...]

For any question or help request, contact me in private.

Thank you but....how can I contact you? I got this message: " You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later. "

On 9/13/2020 at 12:07 AM, JunkstyleGio said:

Two files would be the way to do it.

Thank you!

Edited by Calabar

22 hours ago, corboa said:

Thank you but....how can I contact you? I got this message: " You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later. "

You have to reach 10 messages... almost done! :wink:

1 hour ago, Calabar said:

You have to reach 10 messages... almost done! :wink:

the tenth is for you :pir_laugh2:

could you please check my two 8849 jobs? I replaced the images. Thank you

Hi, there are a number of sets Id like to request, currently being the Hidden Side high school, pirates of barracuda bay, there are plenty of others over the years although Ive forgotten most at the moment.

Is there  a stud.IO file for the Lego Monster Fighters and does imports include stickers too? Sorry I'm new to this digital lego community so I know nothing about Stud.IO or LDD and official sets and importing. I just want to try and make digital Monster Fighter dioramas and I'm considering if this is the wrong topic to message about this stuff cuz someone on BrickLink told me that LDD files can be imported to Stud.IO and I tried asking for help in a topic about Stud.IO but I think that topic thread has ended. Sorry if I'm not like you more experienced lego fans 😅 I just want to try Stud.IO cuz it looks detailed and I just want to make digital dioramas in my free time. Also sorry If I was bothering anyone. 

Edited by StickleBrick1

14 hours ago, Cyborg_Samurai said:

this list seems like it hasn't seen an update in a while. I think we should start making these models in Studio instead

actually with this LDD New Parts
LDD has almost all existing parts...

so who wanna keep build/use LDD still can...

but, i'm agree a Studio topic could be added imo...

On 11/5/2021 at 5:16 AM, leonema said:

actually with this LDD New Parts
LDD has almost all existing parts...

so who wanna keep build/use LDD still can...

but, i'm agree a Studio topic could be added imo...

I'm really confused as LDD has been last updated in 2015 where as Studio still gets new updates with new parts being added (putting aside from that Studio runs a lot smoother and is actually usable with my latest Mac software even if I wanted to use LDD). Though I do know that LDD has some parts Studio didn't use such as the bigfig parts like the dinosaurs or some minifigure head accessories. Even though Studio is the jack of all trades for me, it still has gallons of missing bricks, especially bionicle parts. Thanks for the link btw, I'll have to check that out! :pir-stareyes:

I actually have an entire download page where the parts have been converted to .part files which includes parts not in Studio that can be imported through PartDesigner: https://bricksafe.com/pages/Cyborg_Samurai/parts-not-in-studio-custom-parts#

@analyser

Maybe you got the wrong topic. This one is dedicated to LDD, but leocad is a different software using a different standard (LDRAW instead than LXFML).

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Is anyone still taking requests?

Would love a digital model of 10273 Haunted House, either in LDD or studio.

I have built 10273 in LDD using the custom parts available elsewhere in this forum. I can post it here but if you don't have those installed you'll get an error message saying roughly 80 bricks could not be loaded

On 1/23/2022 at 3:05 AM, PicnicBasketSam said:

I have built 10273 in LDD using the custom parts available elsewhere in this forum. I can post it here but if you don't have those installed you'll get an error message saying roughly 80 bricks could not be loaded

If you could post them, that would be awesome! I'll figure out how to download the custom parts. Thanks!