Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

I built the A-models of 42079, 42080, and 42081. I'm 1500 pieces into 42082, and I probably won't make 42083 anytime soon. I will upload these sometime this week.

I'll also do the Aston Martin DB5 after that, and Voltron when the instructions become available.

If anyone has set 75251 (Darth Vader Castle), could they please recreate the main building in LDD? I really don't need any off the side builds (such as the the bacta tank or TIE Advanced X1) or any interior details. I know it's pretty early in the set's release cycle, but I was wondering if it's possible to recolor the black exterior (visible wall parts only, don't need to make all the black into blue) into blue and turn the trans-red to trans-yellow. I think you can see where I'm going to use this space-y building....

24 minutes ago, JunkstyleGio said:

Building Instructions not yet available!

sorry i meant to put, can set 75894, be added please, will that be when available soon or in the future?. :)

The models posted here are built by ordinary people.  They can’t build a set when they don’t have the instructions.  The only way to have intructions is to buy the set or get the electronic version from LEGO.  And then they build the set on their own time.

I'll start in on the January 2019 releases as soon as instructions are available. I have the handful of sets released on December 1st built already but I would rather group entire waves of stuff together. Star Wars, Overwatch, Technic, Ninjago, and The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part sets are most interesting to me and so I will build and upload them before the more standard City, Creator, Friends, Architecture, Superheroes, etc.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Has anyone worked up 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster yet?

1 hour ago, SylvainLS said:

With the principal parts, the rails, missing, it isn’t very interesting….

They are available in LDraw and Studio. 

The instructions are also online.

1 minute ago, supertruper1988 said:

Yes but as 31084 has already been done in LDraw (and it’s easily importable in Studio (proof: Philo’s renders) and we don’t have a dedicated topic for offical sets made with Studio), I took the question as a question about LDD :wink:

3 hours ago, SylvainLS said:

With the principal parts, the rails, missing, it isn’t very interesting….

On the contrary, I think that try to replace the rails with a good custom solution could make the challenge even more interesting! :wink:

On 1/15/2019 at 11:10 AM, Alpinemaps said:

Has anyone worked up 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster yet?

22 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

The instructions are also online.

Yes, I was hoping for LDD.  I suppose Stud.io would work, too, although I haven't dabbled in it yet really.

It's not so much that I want the instructions, but I wanted to sketch out a structure around it for the set to sit on.

Hello , 

does anyone know where I could find the LDD file of the 10264 corner garage? thank you so much .

On 2/8/2019 at 11:18 AM, Jujuz4 said:

does anyone know where I could find the LDD file of the 10264 corner garage? thank you so much .

Just posted it over on the LDD forum :classic:

Sorry I know the rules state to send a PM to the indexer if possible, but I'm not sure why this would be useful in this case.

Does anyone have a LDD file of set 7781 Batman & Twoface's escape? I got the set used but without instructions, and the PDF instructions available online are unreadable, way too saturated in black so you can't see what exact black piece goes where. I have found a good quality PDF for the batmobile only, but not for the armored truck. Someone did post an LXF file of this set on page 155, but the file is 0kb when downloaded.

Thanks

Hi @HereWeGoAgain I've moved your request here, in the right place.

Did you check the Building Instructions from the LEGO site? (CLICK)
A bit dark, I see, (in black parts is very difficult to see any detail) but not so unreadable.

It seems that the set is not available in out archives (Both LDD and LDRAW topics), so you could ask here if any volunteer could create the lxf file for you.

EDIT: it seems that the set is available on mecabricks: click.

Edited by Calabar